PDA

View Full Version : Worst fan evah.

Southstander
05-06-2013, 05:52 PM
Some complete and utter fool (COC won't allow me to use the words I feel) has a sign that reads "Toronto Stronger". Taking a city's attitude and response to terrorist attack and turning into trash talk is completely classless. It reflects bad on all Leafs fans.

I wonder how he would feel if it was has son that had both his legs blown off. After getting some of the worst news of your life, and still shaken up about what happen, sitting down to watch the Stanley Cup playoffs and escape for a few hours only to see someone make light of what happened.

Remedy
05-06-2013, 05:54 PM
that fan has gotten a lot of flack for that sign... I don't think anyone was condoning it. Very tasteless... that being said

I just want to remind people this isn't the p/r section in advance to any replies.. and make sure things fall within the CoC. thanks.

Southstander
05-06-2013, 06:03 PM
Thank you Remedy. I debated where to put this do to the subjec.

Matymaddog
05-06-2013, 06:31 PM
Off topic but I'm kind of sick of every national disaster / tragic event, being followed by: "Insert the town/city/state/region effected" Strong

It's completely irrelevant but the first time I ever heard the saying was "Country strong" and then my fellow native jersey citizens following Hurricane Sandy exhausted "Jersey Strong" to death.

Boston Strong has a much nicer ring I must say.

Southstander
05-06-2013, 06:57 PM
Off topic but I'm kind of sick of every national disaster / tragic event, being followed by: "Insert the town/city/state/region effected" Strong

It's completely irrelevant but the first time I ever heard the saying was "Country strong" and then my fellow native jersey citizens following Hurricane Sandy exhausted "Jersey Strong" to death.

Boston Strong has a much nicer ring I must say.

I never heard the Jersey string one. I think it has its origins in the "Army Strong ads.