PDA

View Full Version : Game Day advice

Pbielawski
05-14-2013, 07:11 PM
Hey guys, I am a long time international Broncos fan and I have got tickets through the ticket exchange for the Monday Night Oakland game. I'll be in town the Sunday and Monday at least and was wondering what other broncos related activities go one around game day so I can make the most of the trip?

I have probably overpaid but considering I am flying in from New Zealand i don't mind paying a $100 extra to secure a ticket when I am paying thousands for the flights.

VenomousDB
05-15-2013, 01:03 PM
broncos related activities on gameday? Tailgating at the stadium is your best bet

Pbielawski
05-16-2013, 06:20 PM
Thanks. I have heard Team practices are closed during the season but is any advice on good opportunities to get autographs etc

VenomousDB
05-16-2013, 08:11 PM
Thanks. I have heard Team practices are closed during the season but is any advice on good opportunities to get autographs etc

Yeah public viewing ends in August.
Im really not sure where you could get autos. Id say hanging out near the players entrance outside the stadium before and after the game. But ive never done that so i wouldnt take my word on it

JWinn
05-17-2013, 01:43 AM
Hey Pbielawski. Welcome to Broncomania!

Check this out;
http://www.denverbroncos.com/tickets-and-stadium/tailgating.html

The MIle High Mountain Village. if your not tailgating out in the parking lot, you might want to try this. This is the replacement for the big tent we used to have just South of the stadium. It's all self explanatory on that link.

I have never done this myself, but it looks all-right to me. I walked thru it before the Cleveland game last year, & it was pretty busy if I remember right. Far more people that places to sit, so if you wanna table, be early for that.

At least there, if I read that correctly, you might be able to get an Alumni auto. And for that game, it's likely to be someone decent, like Billy Thompson signing that night. That's just a guess of course. for sure you'll be able to meet some cheerleaders, get your picture taken with them, and of course get their autos. Something I always like to do....

As for other Bronco related activities, or "events", there really isn't anything outside of private parties, and of course, at bars during the game. The team doesn't have any usual pregame event's of it's own, if that's what you were looking for. No, nothing at practice, or anything like that.

As for auto's from the current team. yeah, standing with the throngs between the stadium and their parking lot before and after is about your only chance, unless you have seats right by their tunnel.

The team parks on the south side of the stadium, just in case you choose to try that. Right down in front of the team store, you can't miss it. Have an item for them to sign, a pen, and a thick skin. Some of them will walk right by you. It's nothing personal.

Have a safe trip & a great game! The Raiders on Monday Night are always fun! Nice choice for such a long trip. :thumb:

:logo:

Pbielawski
05-19-2013, 07:52 PM
thanks for the advice guys, can't wait to finally see the team live.