PDA

View Full Version : Colroado Buffalos

Broncosinindy
11-26-2004, 01:55 PM
with CU winning today and if iowa staes wins tommorow they say that iowa state wins the north division....colorado won the head to head how can iowa state win the division? im at a loss of how that works

Broncos28
11-26-2004, 04:42 PM
with CU winning today and if iowa staes wins tommorow they say that iowa state wins the north division....colorado won the head to head how can iowa state win the division? im at a loss of how that worksI have no freakin' idea. I'm guessing the Iowa State Cyclones will lose anyway because the Missouri Tigers is just a better Football team and they have a dangerous QB in Brad Smith. So if they do lose I hope we can find away to beat the Oklahoma Sooners in the Big XII Championship game and get into one of the big BCS Games and win that too. If all this could happen, we can attract better Players to the School and we'll be one of the top teams again.

GO BUFFS!

MtRushmore
11-27-2004, 10:02 PM
I have no freakin' idea. I'm guessing the Iowa State Cyclones will lose anyway because the Missouri Tigers is just a better Football team and they have a dangerous QB in Brad Smith. So if they do lose I hope we can find away to beat the Oklahoma Sooners in the Big XII Championship game and get into one of the big BCS Games and win that too. If all this could happen, we can attract better Players to the School and we'll be one of the top teams again.

GO BUFFS!

he he he

I guess it never hurts to dream. :laugh:

Indy_Rules27
12-01-2004, 11:00 AM
Colts will make the superbowl this year...NO DOUBT>

BlueDamsel
12-01-2004, 11:09 AM
uh Indy, wrong thread for that crap.

CU is playing in the big XXII championship game, so *THERE* Mt ;)

The reason why if ISU had won they would have gone to the Big XXII is because they had the better record & better divisional record.

Indy_Rules27
12-01-2004, 11:12 AM
Here come the Colts....you'd better watch out....

Broncos28
12-04-2004, 03:15 AM
he he he

I guess it never hurts to dream. :laugh:I could only hope. :D

twotone
12-04-2004, 06:59 PM
this game is gettin ugly...

West
12-04-2004, 07:40 PM
i hate oklahoma...if jason whites wins the heisman im going to smash the TV...

twotone
12-04-2004, 08:37 PM
at least CU didn't get shut out, just kicked a field goal

West
12-04-2004, 09:41 PM
man the buffs will be a good team next year with everyone on offense coming back except purify and vickers...their going to be a force to be reckoned with next year

PAINTERDAVE
12-04-2004, 10:11 PM
So, CU got spanked, like everybody expected. Still, I would rather see them beat Nebraska and go get spanked today, than to have lost to the Huskers. Same same with the Broncs. I hear some people would rather not see them go to the playoffs if they gonna lose the first round! Horsefeathers! I would rather see the Broncs win the West, even if they lose in the first round of the playoffs.

Who are these guys that think that other way? Go figure.

rcsodak
12-04-2004, 10:43 PM
CU is playing in the big XXII championship game, so *THERE* Mt ;)

Is THAT who was lining up on the other side of the ball?????

I thought it was some HS team.... :laugh:

West
12-05-2004, 11:26 AM
you just cant contend with peterson...he is unreal...its just not fair how good he is at his age...PETERSON FOR HEISMAN