PDA

View Full Version : funniest fantasy football name

Sam_Z
06-20-2013, 01:42 PM
What is the funniest fantasy football name you have had the pleasure of encountering?

I recently came across a team named (Medulla Amendola) and another not too long ago was (Is That Your Final Ansah). Just curious to what crazy names anyone else has heard or came across

bronx_2003
06-20-2013, 02:25 PM
I've always liked my name. It came to me years ago and I always use it

One Cut to Glory .............................. as in a RB making one move then taking it to the house. Which is what I try and do come playoff time.

Freyaka
06-20-2013, 03:12 PM
What is the funniest fantasy football name you have had the pleasure of encountering?

I recently came across a team named (Medulla Amendola) and another not too long ago was (Is That Your Final Ansah). Just curious to what crazy names anyone else has heard or came across

Off in Church

Because you know...no one beats off in....you know... :D

InsaneBlaze23
06-20-2013, 03:59 PM
Never any good ones or funny ones. Most cases people use the name of an actual team or something immature that I can't post.

#87Birdman
06-20-2013, 04:08 PM
Off in Church

Because you know...no one beats off in....you know... :D

Yeah i remember in Iraq we had our halo tourney and our team name was off in a corner. We changed from closet to corner because that was were the tv that we played on was position. Needless to say no one could accomplish that feat lol.

But yeah there have been some good ones but no great ones that made me go like. Whoa that is really creative and i will remember. Most I tend to forget.

InElwayWeTrust
06-20-2013, 05:55 PM
Show me your TDs

Favre Dollar FootLong

Texas Chainsaw Massaquoi

Kibbles and Vicks

InElwayWeTrust
06-20-2013, 05:57 PM
Somewhere over Dwayne Bowe

theMileHighGuy
06-20-2013, 06:32 PM
I think Kish was Manning Up and Show Me Your TDs last year, that was pretty funny.

My friend who is a Jags fan was using Can't Keep a Blackmon Down. I don't think he thought of it though.

Freyaka
06-20-2013, 06:51 PM
I think Kish was Manning Up and Show Me Your TDs last year, that was pretty funny.

My friend who is a Jags fan was using Can't Keep a Blackmon Down. I don't think he thought of it though.

No I was Manning up in the BCMB league and then my other league I was Manning the Fort.

bronx_2003
06-21-2013, 09:49 AM

Love that one lol

EddieMac
06-21-2013, 10:08 AM
Popacapinyoplax after buress shot himself was pretty funny.

InsaneBlaze23
06-21-2013, 10:17 AM

Can't keep a blackmon down is pretty funny.

Yakka27
06-21-2013, 12:29 PM
The Blair Walsh Project