PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore Ravens Tailgate/meet up

86Elwayfan
07-09-2013, 10:48 AM
As you all know we will be crushing the Ravens in the first official NFL game of this season. I have seen a number of people saying they will be coming into town/attending that game in particular. It is with this in mind that I am suggesting we do a Forum Meet up and Tailgate for that game. My group in general parks in lot M and has 2-4 grills and a canopy for group use.

So now the question is who would be interested in doing a meet up/tailgate for this game?!? :salute:

EddieMac
07-09-2013, 10:51 AM
All In. I am in town for a couple of days before the game too. Lets pick a place early so we know where to go and who to look for. Its hard to chase people around on gameday.

But lets not tell Corey where the secret spot is....:P

CoryWinget81
07-09-2013, 11:34 AM
All In. I am in town for a couple of days before the game too. Lets pick a place early so we know where to go and who to look for. Its hard to chase people around on gameday.

He already told me where it was JERK :P

I'll be there!

EddieMac
07-09-2013, 11:36 AM
hahaha, darn it...there goes the neighborhood. :beer:

ANd on a side, but related note...CW, I got this beer sample pack from a micro brewer out of Vancouver, BC and it is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

49 Parallel Brewing company. The Hoparazzi sampler.

86Elwayfan
07-09-2013, 11:40 AM

Haha sounds like a plan to me. (I told corey lot M but it was all a rouse!) There are a number of spots that we could meet up at downtown the day of the game. They have been opening the lots pretty early on weekday games. (noonish i think last year??)

He already told me where it was JERK :P

I'll be there!

So you think....this week only we will have a super duper secret spot with a sign that says "No Corys allowed" :P

CoryWinget81
07-09-2013, 11:45 AM
So you think....this week only we will have a super duper secret spot with a sign that says "No Coreys allowed" :P

That's good with me, it wouldn't apply to me anyway.

You guys get it in 5....4....3...

EddieMac
07-09-2013, 11:48 AM
ya Cory Vs Corey...we get it hahaha

86Elwayfan
07-09-2013, 12:09 PM
That's good with me, it wouldn't apply to me anyway.

You guys get it in 5....4....3...

Curse my terribleness...why oh why did i have to add the "e" the problem has been remedied :D

Frenchy180
07-09-2013, 08:08 PM
I will be there... I'm not sure how early I'll be there though :laugh: I will do what I can to make it to the tailgating

EddieMac
07-09-2013, 09:20 PM
All i gotta say is......there better be beer there.....bringing 3 other thirsty Canadians too.

Tailgating......ALL DAY :thumb:

86Elwayfan
07-10-2013, 07:31 AM
All i gotta say is......there better be beer there.....bringing 3 other thirsty Canadians too.

Tailgating......ALL DAY :thumb:

Of course there will be beer....though I may request you all bring beer as well. :) We like to play beer pong in the parking lot whilst tailgating. As can be seen here....

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b166/blindasutsutsu/TableinUse.jpg~original

or here

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b166/blindasutsutsu/tailgate2-1.jpg

superbronco07
07-31-2013, 08:34 AM
The first game of the season usually has extra pre-game activities, anybody know of anything that is in the works in Denver? Any music performances, special tributes, etc.?

I have read that some of this may actually take place in Baltimore since they are not having the game there but have not heard or seen anything that gives a definite answer.

:goz:

squeakydoor
08-13-2013, 12:14 AM
Hi I'm a football fan from Moscow, Russia and I will be coming to Denver for season-opener on September, 5. I was wondering if there's anyone I can hang out with before the game? I would be glad to meet some Broncos fans personally.

Rick8407
08-21-2013, 02:28 AM
I will be heading out to the opening game Vs. the Ravens all the way from NJ. Looking for suggestions as to what sports bars to hang out in the days leading up to the game and where to tailgate on game day? Also any suggestions as to post game (victory) spots would be greatly appreciated. :helmet:

Looking forward to experiencing a game with all my true Bronco fans! I've been a fan since '86 and have been looking forward to coming out to Denver for years! I will get to experience the INCOMPLETE chant with true fans on my birthday, in the words of Bart Scott, "CAN'T WAIT"!:goz::D:thumb::incomplete:

86Elwayfan
08-23-2013, 07:32 AM
you all are more then welcome to meet up with us. here is some general info

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?223799-Baltimore-Ravens-Tailgate-meet-up

86Elwayfan
08-23-2013, 07:33 AM
You are more than welcome to meet up with us at the lot if you want squeaky here's a little info...

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?223799-Baltimore-Ravens-Tailgate-meet-up

JWinn
08-25-2013, 03:44 PM
You are more than welcome to meet up with us at the lot if you want squeaky here's a little info...

Hey!

It was cool to finally find and meet you yesterday! I really like the table! Sorry I am not much of a tailgater, but I just wanted to come and meet you after all this time.

:thumb:

:logo:

dsmith275
08-25-2013, 11:34 PM
I'm going to be at the game! Can't freaking wait. I'm working that day plus got to drive up from Colorado Spring so I won't have time for tailgating sadly.

86Elwayfan
08-26-2013, 09:16 AM
Hey!

It was cool to finally find and meet you yesterday! I really like the table! Sorry I am not much of a tailgater, but I just wanted to come and meet you after all this time.

:thumb:

Right back at you JWinn!! :)

VenomousDB
08-27-2013, 05:11 PM
I get paid on the 5th so hopefully ill be able to score some last second tix

EddieMac
08-27-2013, 05:12 PM
You better, Team Canada is gonna be down there tailgating all day!

Rick8407
08-28-2013, 12:41 PM
There will be 4 of us total, consider us there. My email address is rick8407@yahoo.com. Email me pls so we can exchange info and you can let me know what we need to bring. How has the response been? Many out of town Bronco fans reply/coming? Looking forward to the trip!!!!:thumb::smash:

86Elwayfan
08-28-2013, 02:00 PM
EM and Cory I know you all are planning to tailgate with us but this goes out to you as well as anyone else interested. Please PM me and I can give you phone/name info so I can get into contact with you all. I do think EM had a great idea of meeting maybe Wednesday night so that we can arrange it as well and would definitely be in to do something like that as well. Looking forward to next Thursday!!!

jackpot 7
08-29-2013, 07:27 PM
Hey Y'all! I will be flying in for games this season and am really looking forward to hanging with some cool Bronco fans! Would love to take someone up on their offer to tailgate...Looks like I have a few things in common with a few of you as I'm a Denver loving Canadian originally from Vancouver. Hence, beer drinking is one of my talents! Stoked to start my first season as a season ticket holder. Cheers, Mish

Rick8407
08-30-2013, 12:37 AM
I'm in pls email me so we can exchange info for the tailgate and let me know whats needed. Looking forward to coming out and finally watching my Broncos play with other TRUE Bronco fans. My email is rick8407@yahoo.com

VenomousDB
08-30-2013, 12:36 PM
Who wants to give me a ticket? :P

AFKAR7
09-01-2013, 05:37 PM
I'm not here to talk smack or get crap stirred up and I hope you all don't mind me posting here but I figured it would be the best place to possibly get some info.

I'm coming out for the game and since I have never been to Denver I was wondering if anyone could suggest must see or must do things while I am there. I fly in Wednesday and leave early Friday so I am on somewhat of a tight schedule.

Again I hope posting this is not a bid deal and I am looking forward to seeing a part of the country I have never been.

Thanks

Peanut
09-01-2013, 05:42 PM
Be nice and you'll be fine. :D

Have an extra ticket? I can meet up with you at BWI. :D

Take a look through this forum. You might find some answers. Tailgate with some Bronco fans?

AFKAR7
09-01-2013, 05:43 PM
boring ....... stop into Smack before you go

meh, sorry I'm to old for that anymore.

AFKAR7
09-01-2013, 05:45 PM
Be nice and you'll be fine. :D

Have an extra ticket? I can meet up with you at BWI. :D

Take a look through this forum. You might find some answers. Tailgate with some Bronco fans?

Sorry I do not and I'll tailgate with anyone as long as the beer is cold.

dizzolve
09-01-2013, 05:52 PM
Peanut is a traitor!

InsaneBlaze23
09-01-2013, 06:00 PM
Sorry I do not and I'll tailgate with anyone as long as the beer is cold.

I'm sure you could find a fan on here that wouldn't mind having you tailgate with them. These aren't Raiders fan, everyone cool here.

I've never been to Denver so I can't say what the best sites to visit. I'm sure Frenchy or Cory could give you great info.

AFKAR7
09-01-2013, 06:16 PM
I'm sure you could find a fan on here that wouldn't mind having you tailgate with them. These aren't Raiders fan, everyone cool here.

I've never been to Denver so I can't say what the best sites to visit. I'm sure Frenchy or Cory could give you great info.

LOL, I've never been to Oakland for a game and would never go. I use to go to at least one away game every year but grew tired of mostly young guys with to much testosterone and beer that want to fight over a football game.

Thanks and I'll keep checking back.

Peanut
09-01-2013, 10:16 PM
Peanut is a traitor!

To go to a game in Denver, yes, I will go with a Raven fan. :D

You've got to look at the big picture, you know?

AFKAR7, yeah keep checking back. Maybe some of the locals will find your thread. I'm in MD so I can't help you.

VenomousDB
09-02-2013, 02:56 PM
I'm not here to talk smack or get crap stirred up and I hope you all don't mind me posting here but I figured it would be the best place to possibly get some info.

I'm coming out for the game and since I have never been to Denver I was wondering if anyone could suggest must see or must do things while I am there. I fly in Wednesday and leave early Friday so I am on somewhat of a tight schedule.

Again I hope posting this is not a bid deal and I am looking forward to seeing a part of the country I have never been.

Thanks

You could go to the Rockies game on Wednesday night. Or just hang out downtown. People usually suggest going to the mountains but you dont really have time for that.
Where is your hotel?

squeakydoor
09-02-2013, 02:57 PM
Hi, I've sent you a PM, still got no answer. Would love to meet up with Broncos game before the game as well as on Wednesday, if possible.

18to88
09-03-2013, 05:32 AM
Coors brewery tour in Golden perhaps?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-03-2013, 07:25 AM
I went to Denver a few years ago. I wish I would have taken more time to check out downtown.

86Elwayfan
09-03-2013, 07:26 AM
Hi, I've sent you a PM, still got no answer. Would love to meet up with Broncos game before the game as well as on Wednesday, if possible.

Hey squeaky just replied sorry been off the site last couple of days.

86Elwayfan
09-03-2013, 07:29 AM
I'll second Venom's idea of the Rockies game. Coors field is awesome and one of the best views from any park. Tickets shouldn't cost you too much either since the Rox aren't all that great.

AFKAR7
09-03-2013, 02:37 PM
Thanks everyone for feedback. Choppers Sports bar has also been suggested. Baseball game might be tough as I would have to talk the wife to go. Funny thing is that she set this trip up for me as a birthday gift but she didn't want to go to the football game. Then again she is a Redskin fan so her judgement is a little off.

We are staying at the Embassy Suites downtown. Would love to check out the mountains but no time for that. I leave the next morning for a weekend in Vegas.

Again thanks for the suggestions.

air7raid
09-03-2013, 03:35 PM
I live in El Paso, TX and I'll be attending the game on Thursday. Does anybody know if there's any performances or activities other than the usual tailgating experience that's available for every game?

JWinn
09-03-2013, 10:06 PM
Not really.

There's a card stunt sometime shortly before the game. They want us in the seats at 6:15 for that.

But the pre-game party that's usually associated with this first game is in Baltimore.

They get a concert, we get the game.

Other than the card trick, and I asked, nothing other than what you would normally find at any Bronco home game.