PDA

View Full Version : Need help which game to go to.....

bronco4life88
07-12-2013, 12:49 AM
Hello bronco fans,

which game should I go to im coming from the bay area.

I never been to a game obviously a huge Bronco fan....here are my choices

Redskins....shanny game
Chiefs....up and coming will they be good or a bunch of bums?
Eagles....tons of potential. ..

What you guys think?

InElwayWeTrust
07-12-2013, 01:01 AM
Of those three I would go to the Redskins game hands down.

Amari24
07-12-2013, 01:05 AM
I think the most energy will surround the Redskins game with the RG3 and Manning matchup (nevermind Shanny), plus them being the only team of the three to have made the playoffs last season. That's my take.

I'm personally going to the Indy game. The atmosphere for that will be off the charts for obvious reason

NVBroncfan
07-12-2013, 06:28 AM
Of your choices I would go Redskins no question, but you really can't go wrong. Every game is going to be good this year. Washington will just be a fun hard fought game, the Chiefs game allows you to see half the AFC pro bowl roster play honestly, and IF Kelly's scheme translates to the NFL that will be something to see in person for sure.

I managed to grab one of the single half price tickets to the Ravens game. I've never been in the lower bowl for a home game and I don't think I could be more excited. The home opener, revenge, the freaking superbowl champions. One of the top 5 games of the year and I won't have to miss any other action.

cdumler7
07-12-2013, 07:55 AM
Redskins game just seems to have the most excitement around it. Of those 3 they should be the most competitive plus throw in Shannahan returning to Denver and you have yourself one heck of an exciting match up. The fact that the Chiefs are a team that you can see any year against the Broncos and nobody really knows how good or bad they will be it just seems like the Redskins game has the most potential to be an exciting game.