PDA

View Full Version : Favorite CFL team?

#01BroncoFan
07-16-2013, 08:41 PM
If you had to choose your favorite CFL team, which one would it be?
For me, it would be the British Columbia Lions because it's the closes team to me and it stands out because the main color is orange.

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/8/91/full/1482.gif

SoundsOfSuccess
07-16-2013, 08:52 PM
They're my "favorite", too.

I admittedly don't follow the CFL too closely but I root for them. I've been to British Columbia and Vancouver a couple times and it was pretty awesome so therefore their CFL team is clearly the best. :)

famicommander
07-17-2013, 09:22 PM
I have been a Blue Bombers fan for some years now. I have a buddy that lives in Winnipeg and it gives us something to talk about.

I'm always going to watch high level football if it's on TV (NFL, AFL, CFL, NCAAF) and it always makes it more interesting to have a rooting interest. I root for the Iowa Barnstormers in the AFL nowadays, because the bastards took my Crush away.

EddieMac
07-17-2013, 09:29 PM
Calgary Stampeders.

http://media.ticketmaster.com/tm/en-ca/dbimages/113140a.jpg

CoryWinget81
07-17-2013, 09:35 PM
Rider Nation!!

Remedy
07-18-2013, 02:17 AM
Rider Nation!!

Rider pride up in hurr'

NASH79
07-22-2013, 01:48 PM
Anyone know that Dan Hawkins is coaching the Montreal CFL team this year? I'm tempted to read more about the CFL because of that and Hawkins has former CU QB Hansen on the Alouttes roster as well.

Also former Buff Hugh Charles had the CFL OP of the Week recently and he plays for the Eskimos. He is becoming known for his back flips after each TD.

Looks like Charles will play against his former coach this coming weekend.

bears6385
07-25-2013, 04:41 PM
Anyone know that Dan Hawkins is coaching the Montreal CFL team this year? I'm tempted to read more about the CFL because of that and Hawkins has former CU QB Hansen on the Alouttes roster as well.

Also former Buff Hugh Charles had the CFL OP of the Week recently and he plays for the Eskimos. He is becoming known for his back flips after each TD.

Looks like Charles will play against his former coach this coming weekend.Aloutts have sucked this year. Seems they cannot win without Trestman as the HC.

CanDB
07-27-2013, 04:40 PM
I have been a Blue Bombers fan for some years now. I have a buddy that lives in Winnipeg and it gives us something to talk about.

I'm always going to watch high level football if it's on TV (NFL, AFL, CFL, NCAAF) and it always makes it more interesting to have a rooting interest. I root for the Iowa Barnstormers in the AFL nowadays, because the bastards took my Crush away.

EXCELLENT CHOICE!!! ;)

I am a "homer" so The Blue Bombers are my team, although they've sucked a bit for a while.

Lets not forget Asst Strength and Conditioning Coach Jason George, who was born here as well. Hmmmm, that might be all the Winnipeg connection I can come up with for now....:confused:

Houshmazode
07-27-2013, 08:18 PM

Looks like Charles will play against his former coach this coming weekend.
Ew gross, remind me not to watch the Alouette's.

I saw that Charles was the OP of the week, CU's facebook page posted a thing about him.

Remedy
07-28-2013, 02:39 AM
*coufh* undefeated go riders go

100%Broncoholic
07-28-2013, 05:40 AM
*coufh* undefeated go riders go

Oh you are a DMX fan too?