PDA

View Full Version : Crying fan ... video

ReasonableChief
07-26-2013, 11:32 AM
I'm not sure where to post this, but this video gave me a chuckle. It's a can't miss video of a diehard Redskin fan who didn't get an autograph.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/washington-redskins-cries-over-no-autographs-breaking-down-the-video-072613

broncos SB2010
07-26-2013, 11:42 AM
lame. she is probably just trying to get some special attention from the team...signed team pic or something.

BroncoFanBoy
07-26-2013, 11:47 AM
That'll happen at times. Had it happen to me when I went to Rockies games. It's not a big deal though.

dizzolve
07-26-2013, 12:26 PM
I'm not sure where to post this, but this video gave me a chuckle. It's a can't miss video of a diehard Redskin fan who didn't get an autograph.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/washington-redskins-cries-over-no-autographs-breaking-down-the-video-072613

How pathetic

The sad part is if the Skins catch scent of the video they'll probably do something special for her and reward her for this emo presentation

Thanks for the laugh!

PowderAddict
07-26-2013, 12:45 PM
My kid, who was 4 at the time, cried last summer at a Rockies game because he couldn't meet Dinger when he walked out onto the diamond.

We were sitting 2/3rds the way up the upper deck :laugh:

Chillez
07-26-2013, 02:18 PM
Stuff like that happens all the time. No big deal.

Awesomo 2000
07-26-2013, 05:23 PM
Dear lord..... wow

The worst part, I think, is that she has soo much self-awareness that she thought it'd actually be a good idea to post her tantrum on the internet for everybody to see. Because she's such a victim, of course... ugh.

She just single-handedly dropped Humanity down several pegs. I really don't know if my world-view can recover from this. Now I just want to go out and slap people.

100%Broncoholic
07-27-2013, 06:15 AM
I live 45 minutes from the Redskins camp and this has been all over our local news. 99% of the people around here are embarrassed to have their team represented by her.

bronx_2003
07-27-2013, 12:30 PM
Not genuine, who would post that for people to see if it was real.

Wants 15 mins of fame

100%Broncoholic
07-28-2013, 05:50 AM
Not genuine, who would post that for people to see if it was real.

Wants 15 mins of fame

Agreed, now if the woman was out in the parking lot losing it and some random person walking buy recorded it, then I would buy into it a little. All that she wants IMO are the Redskins to call her and offer her an autographed ball or VIP type treatment for the day.

Interesting piece is the Redskins moved TC to Richmond, VA after a ton of incentives were thrown their way by the VA governor. It seems to be working for both parties, as the Redskins got a new facility and the city of Richmond/Commonwealth of VA is getting a lot of money from the visitors to the area. I had local friends driving upwards of 2.5 hours to the Skins camp and now they only have to drive about an hour with traffic. Not too bad of an exchange. I'm jealous because I wished I lived that close to Denver.