PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else?

Letswinplz77
08-23-2013, 08:32 PM
Is it just me or is it annoying to see Stokes catching passes with the Ravens and watching Doom be unblockable? I know it's petty, but I can't help being seriously aggravated by it. It'll be ESPECIALLY annoying if they have great days against us in 2 weeks. Hope there's a San Diego fan out there somewhere thinking the same thing about Phillips and Hester and Vasquez, and I hope they dominate when we play the Chargers.

Ehveek03
08-23-2013, 08:36 PM
is it just me or is it annoying to see stokes catching passes with the ravens and watching doom be unblockable? I know it's petty, but i can't help being seriously aggravated by it. It'll be especially annoying if they have great days against us in 2 weeks. Hope there's a san diego fan out there somewhere thinking the same thing about phillips and hester and vasquez, and i hope they dominate when we play the chargers.

screw doom!!!!!! Hope he breaks his leg

beastlyskronk
08-23-2013, 08:40 PM
Dumervil hasn't even got a sack yet, how has he been unblockable? Also isn't Upshaw starting over Dumervil anyway?

Letswinplz77
08-23-2013, 08:47 PM
Dumervil hasn't even got a sack yet, how has he been unblockable? Also isn't Upshaw starting over Dumervil anyway?

I guess he's keeps getting to the quarterback, regardless if he's getting sacks. I'll be honest, I'm just repeating what one of the talking heads on NFL network said regarding his preseason play. Not sure about him starting or not.

*Just checked, the depth chart has them interchangeable as the starter. Never seen that before.

MH Stampede
08-23-2013, 09:33 PM
screw doom!!!!!! Hope he breaks his leg

baaaaaad form......

EddieMac
08-23-2013, 09:40 PM
I think I`ll be really peturbed if he starts getting sacks week 1.

Other than that I hope he does well. I liked him as a Broncos and the better he does, the higher compensitory pick we get.

Ehveek03
08-23-2013, 09:43 PM
baaaaaad form......

And snaps his ankle

BroncoManiac_69
08-23-2013, 09:50 PM
Wow.

Breaks his leg? Snaps his ankle?

We are classier fans than that. WE never wish harm against any player whether on our team or not.

FabrizioHC
08-23-2013, 10:19 PM

Other than that I hope he does well. I liked him as a Broncos and the better he does, the higher compensitory pick we get.

Don't think we'll be getting any compensatory picks from Dumervil. We cut him, we didn't lose him as a FA

demonicbroncos
08-24-2013, 12:08 AM
Don't think we'll be getting any compensatory picks from Dumervil. We cut him, we didn't lose him as a FA

I doubt we getting any compensatory picks since we pick up Welker and DMC.

EddieMac
08-24-2013, 12:22 AM

Oh ya. forgot about that part. Thanks.

hopedawg
08-24-2013, 03:25 AM
Besides, comp picks are based on $ paid, not on performance.
Way to stay classy, guys.

Spice 1
08-24-2013, 06:33 AM
Is it just me or is it annoying to see Stokes catching passes with the Ravens and watching Doom be unblockable? I know it's petty, but I can't help being seriously aggravated by it. It'll be ESPECIALLY annoying if they have great days against us in 2 weeks. Hope there's a San Diego fan out there somewhere thinking the same thing about Phillips and Hester and Vasquez, and I hope they dominate when we play the Chargers.

The first time I saw Doom in purple, I kind of threw up in my mouth a little, but I think I'm over it now. We didn't really have a roster spot for Stokely, and he started his career in Baltimore, so I don't feel bad about that one. He's a nice option against zone coverage underneath, but that's about it. He's of more use to them than he is to us in that regard.

Hey, if it's any consolation, watching Flacco throw the ball straight to the inside linebacker standing ten yards in front of him is pretty entertaining.:thumb:

broncoslover115
08-24-2013, 06:49 AM
I didn't like seeing Doom in purple at first but his choice so I'm rooting totally against him. But sure, it kinda blows but I'm over it. He was kinda untruthful in his dealings with us. I don't believe for a second that the fax got held up accidentally. I believe it was purposely held back because he didn't want to be in Denver.

As for Stokes, I wish him well. He wasn't going to get a contract, so it was good for him.

dandaman23
08-24-2013, 10:15 AM
I am over the Elvis situation. How long has it been now? And for Stokely he was awesome last season but we got a definite upgrade in Welker.

ERoyal248
08-25-2013, 09:40 AM

We don't get a compensation pick since he was released.

FL BRONCO
08-25-2013, 05:33 PM
its you ..

CanDB
08-25-2013, 08:31 PM
Baltimore will be good this season, but they will miss Lewis and Reed more than some folks expect.

Rancid
08-25-2013, 09:10 PM
Wow.

Breaks his leg? Snaps his ankle?

We are classier fans than that. WE never wish harm against any player whether on our team or not.
Ok, you are right, I hope he is not a nail biter that gets really bad jock itch. Where was my head at? We need to pick this up a notch.