PDA

View Full Version : Sanchez

HUMCALC
08-26-2013, 04:42 PM
Does anyone know his status?

bronx_2003
08-26-2013, 05:42 PM
Roto -

Appearing on SportsCenter Monday, ESPN New York's Rich Cimini suggested Mark Sanchez (shoulder) is closer to "week to week" than "day to day."

Sanchez isn't going to practice this week or play in the Jets' preseason finale, setting up Geno Smith to start in Week 1 despite his faceplant in the third exhibition game.

It's unfortunate, but an injury will likely end up deciding the Jets' QB battle. And Smith will hold onto the job as long as he plays well. He still has overwhelming support in the Jets' front office.

broncoslover115
08-26-2013, 06:00 PM
Jets=a hot mess!

InsaneBlaze23
08-26-2013, 07:58 PM
Yeah regardless of who their QB is they will probably be drafting top 5. The odd thing is they are trying to fix the wrong problem. Sanchez isn't a terrible QB, he just isn't a good one. He's the kind of QB that needs player around him, unlike Brady, Manning, and Rodgers whom make players better than they are.

Jets have one of if not the worst OL in the AFC, they haven't had a running back since Tomlinson, and they have zero targets for their QB's. Santonio Holmes is their number 1, he wouldn't even be a number 1 of majority of the teams.

Rex Ryan is another coach who is better at coordinating than being the head coach. So what they should've been fixing is their OL, RB, and WR position and got a new head coach.

I think they're gonna be like the Browns drafting and signing new QB every season or 2.

theMileHighGuy
08-26-2013, 08:54 PM
Breaking news on Mark Sanchez: He's just awful. Just terrible.

SBboundBRONCOS
08-27-2013, 06:55 AM
remember everyone who was all sad that we didnt hire Rex because he was such an amazing coach?

yeah .... lol

InsaneBlaze23
08-27-2013, 07:33 AM
remember everyone who was all sad that we didnt hire Rex because he was such an amazing coach?

yeah .... lol

Don't forget people also wanted his brother.

FL BRONCO
08-27-2013, 08:39 AM
I'm not a Sanchez fan at all, but I heard they let go of Braylon Edwards yesterday. It seems to me they are doing what they can to not give him viable targets to throw too. I don't really like him, but it sucks when your set up to fail. Good luck Mark

InsaneBlaze23
08-27-2013, 09:17 AM
I'm not a Sanchez fan at all, but I heard they let go of Braylon Edwards yesterday. It seems to me they are doing what they can to not give him viable targets to throw too. I don't really like him, but it sucks when your set up to fail. Good luck Mark

Yeah people on this site and in the media claimed Tebow was set up to fail by Elway. In which he wasn't, but the Jets are literally setting up Sanchez to fail and have been for about 2 seasons going on 3.

samparnell
08-27-2013, 04:08 PM
Mike Tannenbaum and Wrecks Ryan tried to build a team quickly by paying a lot of money for free agents. It worked for a while, but now their approach is exposed as faulty, impatient and unsound.

The train Rex continues because the Jets just won't keep their mouth shut about anything. Everyday someone from the Jets is in front of a camera and microphone running his mouth.

BroncosPWNn00bs
08-27-2013, 04:40 PM
I heard he was single and looking. :salute:

InsaneBlaze23
08-27-2013, 04:53 PM
I heard he was single and looking. :salute:

Miley Cyrus might be interested....

dsmith275
08-27-2013, 06:50 PM
I don't get the Jets. They hire a new General Manager draft a QB early in the draft, clearly they are looking in a new direction yet they keep the same head coach around in Rex Ryan. It is a head scratcher to me why they didn't bring in a head coach that would be on the same page with the new front office.

SBboundBRONCOS
08-28-2013, 06:25 AM
Mike Tannenbaum and Wrecks Ryan tried to build a team quickly by paying a lot of money for free agents. It worked for a while, but now their approach is exposed as faulty, impatient and unsound.

The train Rex continues because the Jets just won't keep their mouth shut about anything. Everyday someone from the Jets is in front of a camera and microphone running his mouth.

the entire organization is a train wreck. They have no WRs no TEs no proven RB, yet apparently that is all Sanchezs fault ... lol'

and yes, nobody over there can keep thoughts to themselves but you have to wonder if that stems from Rex being the type of leader he is