PDA

View Full Version : Rate My team! + Question from team 'Show Me The Montee'

ChampPik4Six
09-03-2013, 08:18 AM
Hey guys I did my draft over the weekend and I was seeing if I could get some feedback from it from fellow like-minded fans.
First off know that the 3 rules that are kind of big compared to standard leagues is that
1) Its PPR
2) It’s a 3 man/3 year keeper (this is the first year so I will be keeping 3 players next year)
3) QBs get 6 pts per TD not 4 like normal.

QB-Peyton
RB-Adrian Peterson
RB-CJ2k
WR-Vincent Jackson
WR-Victor Cruz
WR-Stevie Johnson
TE-Vernon Davis
Flex-Laveon Bell
K-Dan Bailey
DEF-Arizona
BN-Tavon Austin
BN-Jordan Cameron
BN-Mark Ingram
BN-Justin Blackmon
BN-Sam Bradford
BN-Michael Bush
BN-Issac Redman
BN-Toby Gerhardt
My question is who should I start in the Flex for the first few weeks until La’veon Bell gets back healthy? Also, how do you think I did? I like Tavon and Jordan Cameron a lot from a keeper standpoint from where they were drafted. This is a 10 team league

Broncoholic3233
09-03-2013, 08:21 AM
Pretty solid starting crew for sure. Very weak bench though for a 10 man.

Tavon Austin in the flex. Ingram possibly but with their 3 RB crew I can't trust him enough.

SBboundBRONCOS
09-03-2013, 09:10 AM
an 8 person bench is absurd, we have a 6 in my 10 team league that starts 2 QBs and their is absolutely nobody left on the waiver wire.

id probably start ingram in the flex, just havent seen enough of tavon at this point to see what his role is for week 1.

ChampPik4Six
09-03-2013, 10:02 AM
Yea I have a weak bench because its full of handcuffs. I had a bad run last year because my starters got hurt and I had no one to back them up and I refuse to go thru that again lol. I was actually leaning towards Issac Redman till Laveon comes back because 1) PITT is more of a running team than the Saints and Mark Ingram. They are both going to see the goalline carries so it comes down to who do you think is going to get goal line touches. Ingram or Redman. I can see Redman with more yards simply because they run more but Ingram has a better shot at getting a TD is the Saints get within the 5 yard line.

ChampPik4Six
09-03-2013, 10:09 AM
But then on the other hand I know that Weeden loves Cameron in the Redzone. It comes down to who do you think gets me the best shot at scoring a TD. Lets face it. Cameron, Austin, Ingram and Redman are not gonna haul in the yards for me. I dont expect a 120 yard 1TD performance out of any of them. So the TD is the one thing im looking for.I just cant wait till Laveon Bell gets back so I dont have to make this decision every week haha.

atwaterandstir
09-03-2013, 06:53 PM
Hey guys I did my draft over the weekend and I was seeing if I could get some feedback from it from fellow like-minded fans.
First off know that the 3 rules that are kind of big compared to standard leagues is that
1) Its PPR
2) It’s a 3 man/3 year keeper (this is the first year so I will be keeping 3 players next year)

QB-Peyton
RB-Adrian Peterson
RB-CJ2k
WR-Vincent Jackson
WR-Victor Cruz
WR-Stevie Johnson
TE-Vernon Davis
Flex-Laveon Bell
K-Dan Bailey
DEF-Arizona
BN-Tavon Austin
BN-Jordan Cameron
BN-Mark Ingram
BN-Justin Blackmon
BN-Sam Bradford
BN-Michael Bush
BN-Issac Redman
BN-Toby Gerhardt
My question is who should I start in the Flex for the first few weeks until La’veon Bell gets back healthy? Also, how do you think I did? I like Tavon and Jordan Cameron a lot from a keeper standpoint from where they were drafted. This is a 10 team league

Love the starting unit! You should be in the playoffs no matter what with that squad. Making the playoffs is the goal, then its often more about whos got the healthiest team from that point

HUMCALC
09-03-2013, 07:35 PM
1) Its PPR

QB-Peyton
RB-Adrian Peterson
RB-CJ2k
WR-Vincent Jackson
WR-Victor Cruz
WR-Stevie Johnson
TE-Vernon Davis
Flex-Laveon Bell
K-Dan Bailey
DEF-Arizona
BN-Tavon Austin
BN-Jordan Cameron
BN-Mark Ingram
BN-Justin Blackmon
BN-Sam Bradford
BN-Michael Bush
BN-Issac Redman
BN-Toby Gerhardt

Great team. For the first 4 weeks, you should use Austin/Cameron as your FLEX. After week 4, look at the matchups