PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Hotel in Dallas

broncosfan216
09-13-2013, 05:54 PM
Hello everyone!

I'm new to the site.. I was just wondering if anyone knew what hotel the team would be staying at in Dallas? I know fans usually stay in the teams visiting hotel the night before the game.. I just want to be in the atmosphere, thought it would be really cool. If anyone has any idea, please let me know! Thanks!

EddieMac
09-13-2013, 06:04 PM
Welcome and sorry I wish I could help. Someone here will have something for you I am sure.

Houshmazode
09-13-2013, 06:07 PM
Should we tell you... or are you a Cowboys fan who is going to set off car alarms and stuff the night before the game? :confused:

broncosfan216
09-13-2013, 06:24 PM
hahaha that's pretty funny... I better bring the noise canceling headphones with me in case they do decide to wreck havoc!

Axemaster
10-04-2013, 06:48 AM
My Daughter suprised me with Tix! Jerrysworld nosebleeds! Every seats a good seat though with that HUMNGOUS, Ginormous jumbotron!

My question, for anyone whos ever been, they want an arm an half a leg to park there. Is there any shuttles close by that would be more reasonable?

I really don't want to contribute to Jerrys FUND anymore then possible! Let them raise their own money to pay for it!!!:goz:

BroncosFFL
10-04-2013, 08:12 AM
My Daughter suprised me with Tix! Jerrysworld nosebleeds! Every seats a good seat though with that HUMNGOUS, Ginormous jumbotron!

My question, for anyone whos ever been, they want an arm an half a leg to park there. Is there any shuttles close by that would be more reasonable?

I really don't want to contribute to Jerrys FUND anymore then possible! Let them raise their own money to pay for it!!!:goz:

There's usually cheaper parking over by Six Flags on the other side of the ballpark. Just keep in mind it's a good walk from that lot, but it's cheaper 15-20 bucks I think

Joshecalpoly
10-04-2013, 08:25 AM
There's usually cheaper parking over by Six Flags on the other side of the ballpark. Just keep in mind it's a good walk from that lot, but it's cheaper 15-20 bucks I think

I was just wondering that, because the parking at Jerryworld can be as much as the tickets cost in other stadiums and with no buses and the fact its kind of out there it can be expensive to use a taxi, plus during the last Bowl game the wait was several hours for a taxi in both directions.

Axemaster
10-04-2013, 09:06 AM

Thanks Man! I found a Googled Dallas parking service. A business over by the Baseball Stadium, 10 $ and a Shuttle service! I even found one for 5, but no shuttle, you walk .9 miles!

Axemaster
10-04-2013, 09:08 AM
I was just wondering that, because the parking at Jerryworld can be as much as the tickets cost in other stadiums and with no buses and the fact its kind of out there it can be expensive to use a taxi, plus during the last Bowl game the wait was several hours for a taxi in both directions.

Yeah, it is pretty crazy from what I heard! Last time I went to a pre season Bronco game there, we didnt get our passes ahead of time! BAD MISTAKE! We were in the LAST available DIRT lot, OVER 1 mile hike! And we paid like 40 for it too! That was at the Old Stadium though! What a bad hood that was!

24SuperChamp
10-04-2013, 09:11 AM
Thanks Man! I found a Googled Dallas parking service. A business over by the Baseball Stadium, 10 $ and a Shuttle service! I even found one for 5, but no shuttle, you walk .9 miles!

Can you give me the name of the parking that cost 10.00? I will be there as well, flying in from Las Vegas.

Joshecalpoly
10-04-2013, 09:43 AM

Yeah the private shuttles are the best bet, but you better act fast because they fill up very quickly

elway7777
10-04-2013, 09:49 AM
A bunch of us from NJ, Ma, and Va are coming out for the game as well. We will be in section 128. Also, we are buying a parking spot in one of the designated tailgate areas at the stadium. All Broncos and Cowboys fans are more than welcome to join. We will definitely have beer and but limited food options due to logistics. I will post the parking lot we settle on. Go Broncos!!

Axemaster
10-04-2013, 12:11 PM
Go to Park Whiz web site.
Can you give me the name of the parking that cost 10.00? I will be there as well, flying in from Las Vegas.

Axemaster
10-04-2013, 12:12 PM
A bunch of us from NJ, Ma, and Va are coming out for the game as well. We will be in section 128. Also, we are buying a parking spot in one of the designated tailgate areas at the stadium. All Broncos and Cowboys fans are more than welcome to join. We will definitely have beer and but limited food options due to logistics. I will post the parking lot we settle on. Go Broncos!!

Cool! I will bring Brats, and an extra grill and Charcol!

TexasBroncoPhan
10-04-2013, 12:24 PM
I will be parking at LIncoln Square for free. It is about a 1/2 mile walk to the stadium. You have to spend $40 for the free parking, but that shouldn't be difficult. You can always buy a gift card or hit one of the restaurants there. I believe some Bronco fans will be at a restaurant called Boomerjack's, which is there.

http://www.lincolnsquarearlington.com/

elway7777
10-04-2013, 01:13 PM
We will be parking in 'Blue Lot 11'.

elway7777
10-04-2013, 01:14 PM
Cool! I will bring Brats, and an extra grill and Charcol!

Great! See you then. We will be in Blue Lot #11.

24SuperChamp
10-04-2013, 07:53 PM
Go to Park Whiz web site.

Thanks CP to you!