Preetv
09-15-2013, 06:23 PM
It was intense till this darn weather hit. :sad:

Ei o Apple
09-15-2013, 07:06 PM
Games back on!

SinePari
09-15-2013, 07:43 PM
There's all this talk about how good Seattle's cover corners are - don't get me wrong, they're pretty good - but it looks like on every play the corners are just holding and mauling the receivers. Sherman on Boldin - Sherman's just wrapped around Boldin and grabbing his jersey. And when you have corners who are as big and strong as Seattle's are, that can seriously throw off an offense.

Again, I'm all for jamming and being physical. But if you allow the defense to get away with holding and PI, then of course they'll play well.

Preetv
09-15-2013, 09:01 PM
Lol for some odd reason Sherman is growing on me.

GoManning
09-15-2013, 09:13 PM
Can't stand Carroll. Someone should punch him and remove his chewing gum. :D

Preetv
09-15-2013, 09:27 PM
Game over!!!

dizzolve
09-15-2013, 09:28 PM
LOL @ Al Michaels

A Major beatdown ......... MAJOR

dizzolve
09-15-2013, 09:29 PM
Can't stand Carroll. Someone should punch him and remove his chewing gum. :D

Judging by his nose that's probably happened more than once

broncoslover115
09-15-2013, 09:30 PM
Seahawks are damn good. Fast and furious. This is how I would like the Broncos to play, with the killer instinct. Not dirty but not letting up, even when we are winning by a lot. Got to give them credit the way they play hard.

theMileHighGuy
09-15-2013, 09:31 PM
The Hawks are everything but hype, man I hate them but they are a physical and tough team.

dizzolve
09-15-2013, 09:32 PM
why not challenge it -its a fumble

The announcers are almost making it sound like it's bad etiquette

GoManning
09-15-2013, 09:34 PM
Judging by his nose that's probably happened more than once

Shade...:laugh:

I like this Harbaugh.

GoManning
09-15-2013, 09:35 PM
9ers players are dropping like flies.

Preetv
09-15-2013, 09:35 PM
I like this...especially after our game.

I think the refs have been throwing too many flags!

LSIGRAD09
09-15-2013, 09:36 PM
I'm almost ready to crown the Hawks...

Safety
09-15-2013, 09:38 PM
Not gonna lie, the Seahawks are not a team I want to see in the Super Bowl...especially if the Broncos have to face them...cripes almighty.

Preetv
09-15-2013, 09:38 PM
Lol kaps..you have to shave your brow </3

Preetv
09-15-2013, 09:39 PM
Not gonna lie, the Seahawks are not a team I want to see in the Super Bowl...especially if the Broncos have to face them...cripes almighty.

Yes but also..Kaep is not Peyton. Not worried.

Safety
09-15-2013, 09:39 PM
Lol kaps..you have to shave your brow </3

I just need 8 fantasy points from him to win my fantasy league this week and that's not gonna happen....:sad:

58_VONDOOM_92
09-15-2013, 09:40 PM
Hawks are always dominate at home. Luckily if we play them it will be on neutral field

Really cant stand Carroll and someone should tell him that he chews like a cow

Safety
09-15-2013, 09:42 PM

true, but Seattle's D took the 49'ers running game away. They flat out shut it down tonight. If you take a team's run game away, you make them one dimensional and predictable. They look eerily reminiscent of the Giants defenses during the 2 Super Bowls they won.

Safety
09-15-2013, 09:43 PM
Hawks are always dominate at home. Luckily if we play them it will be on neutral field

Really cant stand Carroll and someone should tell him that he chews like a cow

he looks like a poodle chewing on a big wad of cud.

Preetv
09-15-2013, 09:46 PM
true, but Seattle's D took the 49'ers running game away. They flat out shut it down tonight. If you take a team's run game away, you make them one dimensional and predictable. They look eerily reminiscent of the Giants defenses during the 2 Super Bowls they won.

At home though..I am not disregarding them. I love that team but when Peyton is on the other end I worry about others. Maybe I just love him too much but I think their secondary is too young to handle Peyton lol :P.

assassin216
09-15-2013, 09:53 PM

We was moving the ball on their defense in the preseason,the thing that stopped us was turnovers...

Safety
09-15-2013, 09:57 PM
We was moving the ball on their defense in the preseason,the thing that stopped us was turnovers...

same thing that stopped the 49'ers tonight....

LSIGRAD09
09-15-2013, 09:59 PM
And that fact that Seattle got into our heads in the preseason, and the 9ers heads. So many penalties.
I guess it's part of their game.

fallforward3y+
09-16-2013, 02:15 AM

Their D can seemingly hang with any offense in the NFL right now. Kap isn't quite Peyton, but he's pretty good especially with the running element. DEN is not going to roll over SEA's defense.

Of course, this was Seattle at home, which is way different than on a short field or on the road.

fallforward3y+
09-16-2013, 02:18 AM
same thing that stopped the 49'ers tonight....

This, a big part of scoring on Seattle's defense is not turning it over. Niners would have scored more points had they not turned it over. They don't always shut offenses down, but when you move the ball they often force turnovers.

dizzolve
09-16-2013, 04:51 AM
Their D can seemingly hang with any offense in the NFL right now. Kap isn't quite Peyton, but he's pretty good especially with the running element. DEN is not going to roll over SEA's defense.

Of course, this was Seattle at home, which is way different than on a short field or on the road.

right key word

at home - in the infamous house of Skittle

fallforward3y+
09-16-2013, 05:50 PM
right key word

at home - in the infamous house of Skittle

I just realized I said short instead of neutral, you probably knew what I meant though.

Anyhow, Seattle definitely plays like a different team at home. Still though, their defense can seemingly hang with any offense that's in the league right now. Denver's offense is looking real good, but they're not going to gash Seattle. They have the best secondary in the NFL, and a pass rush to go along with it.

A lot of it will depend on their offense though, if they can get the run game going especially and limit Denver's possessions. That was a major problem for the Giants defense, who played very well in the first half, but was getting no help from their offense. After getting enough possessions, the Giants defense eventually gave up points.

If Denver can shut down Seattle's run game, and Seattle doesn't find a way to sustain a methodical clock eating offense, I think Denver wins.

BroncoFanNC
09-16-2013, 07:53 PM
The Seahawks lost to the Rams, Cardinals, Lions, Dolphins, and 49'ers on the road last year.

Now 2 of the 3 road games they did win, were against teams that finished last in their division.

Better home team is an understatement....