PDA

View Full Version : BizarroWeek

haciendadad
09-22-2013, 05:41 PM
Dolphins, Jets, Browns, Bengals all win, when was the last time that happened? The only more bazar would be the Raiders winning. Hold on tight, the universe could be aligning.

broncoslover115
09-22-2013, 06:01 PM
Dolphins, Jets, Browns, Bengals all win, when was the last time that happened? The only more bazar would be the Raiders winning. Hold on tight, the universe could be aligning.

Wash your mouth out with soap for even thinking such blasphemous thoughts. :laugh:

Broncos724
09-22-2013, 09:48 PM
To be fair, the Bengals have been above average for several years now.

assassin216
09-23-2013, 03:49 AM

The Dolphins are pretty good,but need more consistent play from Tannehil

The Browns have a really good defense,but the offense is horrible,until yesterday....We will see,if they can keep it up..

The Jets also have a really good defense,but they are starting a rookie quarterback that show flashes,but still make mistakes....Geno Smith will be better as the year comes along..

And the Bengals are really good on both sides of the ball,especially on defense,but Dalton is the weakest link on the team...He made a few plays that won the game for them...

As for us,the Broncos,they better bring their A game tonight,because the Raiders defense are good.....I've been worried about this game all weak,because this is a division game and usually division games are usually close....

psychobilly
09-23-2013, 05:01 AM
As for us,the Broncos,they better bring their A game tonight,because the Raiders defense are good.....I've been worried about this game all weak,because this is a division game and usually division games are usually close....

Believe in the team sir, believe in the team! They have to worry about our explosive offense, our run defense, and our return game. Besides, we need this one to keep pace with those darn Chiefs.:(

assassin216
09-23-2013, 06:06 AM
Believe in the team sir, believe in the team! They have to worry about our explosive offense, our run defense, and our return game. Besides, we need this one to keep pace with those darn Chiefs.:(

I believe in the team,but I hope they don't think they can play average and expect to win against a division rival....Playing within the division and playing a team that's inferior always worry me....

mray
09-23-2013, 06:15 AM
We will win, quite handily, by at least 4 scores...

KillerKwab27
09-23-2013, 01:15 PM
My god, since having Manning, when has this teams focus not been on the game at hand? smh. Why worry yourself for no reason?

CoryWinget81
09-23-2013, 01:44 PM
I'm nervous. I'll admit it.

Trap game written all over it.

EddieMac
09-23-2013, 01:48 PM

Amen! Hoping we just get by this one and see what we have at LT and some other injuries heal up.

100%Broncoholic
09-23-2013, 01:51 PM

Agreed. Why I am nervous? Well it's a rivalry game and in rivalry games anything can happen. All it takes is one bad call, an amped up team or injury.

Our team needs to come out scoring and hitting and don't even let them get any momentum.

CoryWinget81
09-23-2013, 01:54 PM
Amen! Hoping we just get by this one and see what we have at LT and some other injuries heal up.

Agreed. Why I am nervous? Well it's a rivalry game and in rivalry games anything can happen. All it takes is one bad call, an amped up team or injury.

Our team needs to come out scoring and hitting and don't even let them get any momentum.

That's what I want too. I want them to come out and just starting lighting the Raiders up and never even let them in the game.

assassin216
09-23-2013, 02:14 PM

I'm glad,I'm not the only one :laugh:

broncoslover115
09-23-2013, 02:23 PM
I'm glad,I'm not the only one :laugh:

Nope, me too!

MeytonPanning
09-23-2013, 02:51 PM
I'll admit that I'm a little nervous myself. Mostly because my wife and I flew in from California for the game so it's not every day I get to go to a home game let alone a rivalry game like this! I was here in Denver for my first ever home game last year when we lost to the Texans and I was extremely bitter until I went and saw the Monday Night comeback against the Chargers a few weeks later.

MeytonPanning
09-23-2013, 02:54 PM
I should also add that we're staying at The Curtis for those familliar with Denver.... 14th floor facing the stadium. The stadium is In my peripheral view as I type this. I'm freakin stoked man.

darryn16
09-23-2013, 02:59 PM

Maybe, but I don't think the team will let this one get past them. Especially since its the dreaded Raiders.

broncoslover115
09-23-2013, 03:21 PM
Maybe, but I don't think the team will let this one get past them. Especially since its the dreaded Raiders.

Nope, especially not after listening to Peyton's press conference. He completely understands the rivalry, talked about never overlooking past any team, understands the Raiders will be pumped up, that they have a new team and will not be taken lightly at all.

AZ bronco
09-23-2013, 03:32 PM

Trap game written all over it.my fear too.
its all in preparation. Have we been peeking at the eagles on the horizon? have the coaches allowed themselves to believe that watching vick help us prepare for the raiders running QB?
I SURE HOPE NOT !!!
If our players and coaches dont have their minds exclusively on the raiders they will get beat !
if ANY of our players or coaches have taken our match-up lightly, they can ask the VIKES how they will feel when the final whistle blows.

we will see which team is more focused, prepared and determined.
THAT TEAM will have a distinct advantage.

BroncoSynapses
09-23-2013, 05:02 PM

Yup, the Raiders usually play us very well, regardless of schedule, they seem to be very prepared to play the Broncos.

Here is to an injury free game for both teams!

Ihenachocheese
09-23-2013, 05:30 PM
The team that impressed/suprised me the most is the Colts- taking it to the 49ers in San Fran. That team will be scary in another year or two. Kinda scary now.

Tonights game worries me a bit because of the uncertainty in how our o-line will perform. If Clady was starting I would say guarantee win.

Having said that I like us to win 35-21.

theshiverman
09-24-2013, 07:37 AM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b364/deepcover1/RaidersReally_zps91eaefde.jpg (http://s23.photobucket.com/user/deepcover1/media/RaidersReally_zps91eaefde.jpg.html)