PDA

View Full Version : First Timer/Club Seats/Parking

Johndeere4955
09-30-2013, 09:03 PM
I am coming to Denver for Dec 12/13 game against the Chargers and have a few questions.

1. I bought some club seats and read somewhere on this site that I would have easier access into the stadium. Is that becasue club seat ticket holders have their own access point into the stadium or line move up privlidges?

2. I was thinking of showing up early in the afternoon and parking at the stadium. Can I park at the stadium parking areas for a the full afternoon and evening? (Or do they only open 3 hrs or so in advance of the game?)

3. With the new clear bag policy and no seat cushions, are we allowed to bring in a blanket that won't fit in the clear plastic bag? Otherwise my wife might be in the lounge all game...which is why I bought club seats.

superbronco07
10-01-2013, 06:50 AM
1. I am not positive on this as I have never sat in the club level but I do believe that you are able to get in an hour ahead of everyone else. Sorry that I cannot provide more help on that one.
2. This is an evening game so Lots C and M open up around noon and all other cash lots should open up right about 1. We attended the opening game, parked at noon and stayed out in the parking lot to let traffic clear after the game (left around midnight).
3. You can bring in coats and blankets by just draping them over your shoulder without a problem.

JWinn
10-01-2013, 08:43 AM
I am coming to Denver for Dec 12/13 game against the Chargers and have a few questions.

1. I bought some club seats and read somewhere on this site that I would have easier access into the stadium. Is that becasue club seat ticket holders have their own access point into the stadium or line move up privlidges?

2. I was thinking of showing up early in the afternoon and parking at the stadium. Can I park at the stadium parking areas for a the full afternoon and evening? (Or do they only open 3 hrs or so in advance of the game?)

3. With the new clear bag policy and no seat cushions, are we allowed to bring in a blanket that won't fit in the clear plastic bag? Otherwise my wife might be in the lounge all game...which is why I bought club seats.

Hi, and welcome to Broncomania!

Yes, you can enter three hours prior to kickoff. No line move up or anything, just go to gate 2 or gate 7 on the east or west sides. Those are the club entrances.

The parking lots open 5 hours prior to kickoff. Most of the stadium lots will fill up with pass holders, but if your early, there are a limited number of spaces for cash. You should have no problem.

Yeah, you can bring in a blanket, they just want to look at everything you bring in.

Going into the club early has it's payoffs. There's a limited amount of table and chairs inside. If you get there with just an hour to go, you might be eating you dinner standing up, or at your seats. ;) I don't know about you, but it's a lot easier to eat a steak with plastic utensils if I am at a table....

I've been in the Club since it opened. If you have any other questions, let me know.

Have a great time! :thumb:

:logo:

86Elwayfan
10-01-2013, 08:48 AM

JWinn should (and more than likely will since he is all helpful like) be able to answer all your questions with regards to the club level seats as that is where his seats are. (JWinn is a ninja typer got a response in while i was typing!!)

As far as parking goes the lots typically open 5 hours prior to the game (I recommend following Sports Authority Field on twitter as they send lot updates on gameday) Some of the lots are cash to a certain point then they have parking pass holders that get the remainder of the spots. So unless you buy a parking pass be prepared to go early to park in the Stadium Lots. There is also plenty of entrepreneurial people around the stadium that sell parking for the games as well. As superbronco said you should be okay with the blanket (though i have never tried to take one in) if it is draped on your wife or you. As far as coats I have always been wearing mine when going in and have never had a problem.

Johndeere4955
10-03-2013, 08:16 PM
Thanks for the replies to my questions. Working on convincing my wife that this not just a football "game" but rather and "event". Which means "go early, leave late...get over it"

JWinn
10-03-2013, 08:34 PM
Thanks for the replies to my questions. Working on convincing my wife that this not just a football "game" but rather and "event". Which means "go early, leave late...get over it"

That I cannot help you with. My dad is the same. Doesn't want to get there until just before kickoff, and want's to leave midway thru the fourth. Earlier if he thinks it's gonna be a blowout.

They used to be his tickets, but I don't take him much anymore. :laugh:

Good luck & have fun!

:logo: