PDA

View Full Version : Which team is worse, Jacksonville or Tampa Bay?

BroncoFanBoy
10-11-2013, 09:06 PM
- Both teams are obviously winless.
- Tampa Bay has actually scored 7 less points than Jacksonville.
- Tampa has less passing yards than Jacksonville (by about 300.)

Tampa Bay actually has a better defense though.

I still say Jacksonville is, but I think this may be an interesting topic to talk about.

HUMCALC
10-11-2013, 09:30 PM
- Both teams are obviously winless.
- Tampa Bay has actually scored 7 less points than Jacksonville.
- Tampa has less passing yards than Jacksonville (by about 300.)

Tampa Bay actually has a better defense though.

I still say Jacksonville is, but I think this may be an interesting topic to talk about.

Jacksonville. No QB, D and an old RB

BroncoFanBoy
10-11-2013, 09:35 PM
Jacksonville. No QB, D and an old RB

I agree about Jacksonville, but maybe the Bucs have worse QB's than Jacksonville. How you score that little of amount with Doug Martin on your team is beyond me.

HUMCALC
10-11-2013, 09:46 PM
I agree about Jacksonville, but maybe the Bucs have worse QB's than Jacksonville. How you score that little of amount with Doug Martin on your team is beyond me.

Josh Freeman was a good QB with only Doug Martin to rely on. An injury-riddled OL, an inconsistent WR, (Mike Williams) and a WR whose my age

BroncoFanBoy
10-11-2013, 10:00 PM
Josh Freeman was a good QB with only Doug Martin to rely on. An injury-riddled OL, an inconsistent WR, (Mike Williams) and a WR whose my age

He kept completing less than 50% of his passes. He's also got a good WR in Vincent Jackson.

HUMCALC
10-11-2013, 10:11 PM
He kept completing less than 50% of his passes. He's also got a good WR in Vincent Jackson.

He's their all-time leader in TDs. How many dependable targets has he had?

Elways_Ghost
10-11-2013, 10:28 PM
I think you should focus on which coaches are worse. Tampa has a decent team that is not being coached to it's potential. Jville, well they are Jville.

BroncoFan46
10-15-2013, 08:37 PM
I feel they are two opposite teams. TB has a pretty good roster. Schiano is just the worst coach in the NFL. He has completely lost that team, and the sooner they fire him the sooner everyone can move on. JAX on the other hand just has a horrid roster. They have a couple of good players, but that's it. I think, with time, Bradley can make them pretty decent.

samparnell
10-15-2013, 09:31 PM
Tampa has several serious internal problems and Schiano may not be back next year. Jacksonville believes in their coach and they play hard for him.

-Rod-
10-16-2013, 03:54 PM
Jacksonville is the worst team in the NFL when Gabbert is the QB.

Henne gives them a boost and he has much more experience than rookie Mike Glennon.

HUMCALC
10-16-2013, 05:42 PM
Jacksonville is the worst team in the NFL when Gabbert is the QB.

Henne gives them a boost and he has much more experience than rookie Mike Glennon.

Experience, yes. Talent, eh who knows?

Rancid
10-16-2013, 08:05 PM
They both have been poorly run organizations for most of their existences. Tampa for example had two good runs with Tony Dungy and Jon Gruden. The rest of the time since their inception in the 70's they have been insignificant. Jacksonville has only made the playoffs 6-times in their history since 1995 with only one meaningful run in 1996-- presumably because they got stacked as an expansion team with other vets from around the league. Their best QB was a guy no one remembers-- Mark Brunnell.