PDA

View Full Version : October 13th NFL games (today) general discussions

dizzolve
10-13-2013, 11:08 AM
Thought I'd build a thread so we can talk about today's games if anyone has thoughts

I have a feeling Oakland can beat KC today! Wouldn't that be sweet :D

And what was Harbaugh thinking about taking Rice out for 4th goal....... gotta leave your bellcow in there for the 4th and goal ...... shocker

The Experience
10-13-2013, 11:14 AM
KC is not legit. They couldn't hang with us in any way.....

dizzolve
10-13-2013, 11:15 AM
Houston is losing 17-3 vs St Louis

I wonder if this is Schaub's last game

Not sure I agree with the benching but they've been saying it might happen - something needs to change. Maybe they need to bench him to wake him up then put him back in -in a week or 2

The Experience
10-13-2013, 11:18 AM
Houston is losing 17-3 vs St Louis

I wonder if this is Schaub's last game

Not sure I agree with the benching but they've been saying it might happen - something needs to change. Maybe they need to bench him to wake him up then put him back in -in a week or 2

I think Keenum could spark that team, not too excited about Yates.

the0rangecrush
10-13-2013, 11:19 AM
This could be Kubes last season in HOU if things continue this way

dizzolve
10-13-2013, 11:25 AM
It's amazing watching NFL Redzone

Each TD pass I see the receiver pushes off and there's no penalty but I keep seeing the tick-tackyest defensive PI calls time and time again

They really need to straighten that crap out. Now I don't want to see MORE penalties but make it fair both ways. Let them play and stop awarding HUGE chunks of yards over nothing

PI is the worst part of NFL football.

dizzolve
10-13-2013, 11:34 AM
Wow did you see that Cobb injury?

Suprised his lower leg is still attached

dizzolve
10-13-2013, 12:00 PM
Wow I wonder if Schaub flopped so he could avoid getting benched

lol

dizzolve
10-13-2013, 12:02 PM
Wooooooooooooooo

OAKLAND saved a SURE score away from KC ......... FF on the 10

7-7 in the 3rd GO OAKLAND

LSIGRAD09
10-13-2013, 12:09 PM
Doesn't matter who the Texans QB is, they need their weekly pick 6

KoolBreeze
10-13-2013, 12:16 PM
Pryor is an idiot. The Raiders should be winning this game.

Jermz79
10-13-2013, 12:19 PM
The Raiderrrrs are gift wrapping a kC win

And how about the Rams puttin the smack down on Houston???

Sophia23
10-13-2013, 12:40 PM
Been watching the Eagles/Bucs today. Loving Foles, but Eagles defense is kinda sucking today.

dizzolve
10-13-2013, 12:52 PM
Philly is struggling cuz Tampa is spready Staph infections all over the field

The Experience
10-13-2013, 01:00 PM
Can't depend on Oakland to do anything. KC is fraudulent

RandomVariable
10-13-2013, 04:42 PM
How about those Pats?

Jermz79
10-13-2013, 05:22 PM
How about those Pats?

now he shows back up .... go back to your own message board patsie fan!!

RandomVariable
10-13-2013, 05:24 PM
now he shows back up .... go back to your own message board patsie fan!!

No need to get angry that the Pats beat an undefeated team while the Broncos have been beating up on scrubs. ;)

Jermz79
10-13-2013, 05:32 PM
How about those Pats?

No need to get angry that the Pats beat an undefeated team while the Broncos have been beating up on scrubs. ;)

Again ... where were you last week when the patsies were layin their turd against the bungles???
All we ask is that if you're gonna come here and hype your overrated team, then you better show up and eat your crow when deserved.

RandomVariable
10-13-2013, 05:34 PM
Again ... where were you last week when the patsies were layin their turd against the bungles???
All we ask is that if you're gonna come here and hype your overrated team, then you better show up and eat your crow when deserved.

You're free to rub in last week's loss. Looks like you already have, so what's the problem?

An overrated team is one who beats up on scrubs. Not one who defeats an undefeated team in spite of injuries to top players on both sides of the ball.

Jermz79
10-13-2013, 05:42 PM
You're free to rub in last week's loss. Looks like you already have, so what's the problem?

An overrated team is one who beats up on scrubs. Not one who defeats an undefeated team in spite of injuries to top players on both sides of the ball.

We see your type here year after year ... when your team wins you start 15 threads about how great they are, how no one can beat them and how they played the hardest schedule ... blah blah blah

Then ... when they lose .........

crickets!!!

Yeah the patsies squeeked one out against the aints, great job!!! ... all it shows is that the aints aren't as great as everyone thought they were!

Meanwhile in Denver ..... 6-0!!

#87Birdman
10-13-2013, 05:47 PM

we know you are just mad the broncos are going to do what your pats failed to do. Sorry pounding teams by 16 points is considered bad by your standards.

o and lets see the broncos have played games with their 5 best players on d out we finished this game down 4 offensive linemen. So yeah broncos have been missing plenty of players on each side of the ball and are still 6-0 unlike the pats.

GoManning
10-13-2013, 07:35 PM
Saw this at another board.

Where's the flag?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BWf64yKIgAATgYz.jpg

Lionel Bienvenu @lionelbienvenu

RT @AlbertBreer: Was this on the touchdown? RT @Bravesoul79: @AlbertBreer pic.twitter.com/ETYPUyt5DI --> WOW..
6:01 PM - 13 Oct 2013