PDA

View Full Version : Dallas vs Washington

ELWAY421
10-13-2013, 06:01 PM
Romo & crew look to be picking up where they left off last week. Anyone think the Skins have a shot?

Rancid
10-13-2013, 07:11 PM
No. A friend of mine follows the Skins and he says Shanahan is on the ropes and not sure he lasts the season if they do not turn it around quickly.

ELWAY421
10-13-2013, 07:40 PM
No. A friend of mine follows the Skins and he says Shanahan is on the ropes and not sure he lasts the season if they do not turn it around quickly.

Shanny is a good coach, they may fire him but I won't happen during the season. What's going on there isn't his fault but you know how it is, its always the coach & quaterback .

AC1
10-13-2013, 08:50 PM
Shanny is a good coach, they may fire him but I won't happen during the season. What's going on there isn't his fault but you know how it is, its always the coach & quaterback .

Washington got screwed badly with the cap penalties, that has really hampered their ability to continue to build that young team. Given that this penalty was applied after they made the trade for RG3, it really cost them significantly. Snyder would be really stupid to fire Shanahan given the circumstances.

RG3 is slowly getting his mobility back and Kyle Shanahan seems to be improving his pocket-passing. I expect them to make a run in the second half of the season (they're only 2 games behind the division lead right now) similar to last season.