PDA

View Full Version : Jerod Mayo could miss rest of season

ERoyal248
10-15-2013, 05:58 PM
With a torn pectoral muscle, had surgery today.

RandomVariable
10-17-2013, 08:26 PM
He will, unfortunately. Time for Jamie Collins to step up.

KoolBreeze
10-20-2013, 01:44 PM
His absence, as well as Wilfork's, was big today, allowing the Jets to run the ball on them. But it ultimately came down to a call I've never seen before. The Jets were attempting a field goal from 56 yards in overtime and missed it wide left but there was a flag. The flag was for one of the Patriots lineman (#94) getting behind another Patriots linemen and pushing him into the Jets line. They called it unsportsman like conduct, which gave the Jets 15 yards and ultimately another field goal try that was successful. The announcers said it was a new rule put in this year. I wander if Kraft will have that rule re-evaluated in the off-season. Haha.

HUMCALC
10-20-2013, 01:49 PM
His absence, as well as Wilfork's, was big today, allowing the Jets to run the ball on them. But it ultimately came down to a call I've never seen before. The Jets were attempting a field goal from 56 yards in overtime and missed it wide left but there was a flag. The flag was for one of the Patriots lineman (#94) getting behind another Patriots linemen and pushing him into the Jets line. They called it unsportsman like conduct, which gave the Jets 15 yards and ultimately another field goal try that was successful. The announcers said it was a new rule put in this year. I wander if Kraft will have that rule re-evaluated in the off-season. Haha.

Those cheaters don't deserve anything better

KoolBreeze
10-20-2013, 02:03 PM
Those cheaters don't deserve anything better

I agree. I laughed until it hurt.