PDA

View Full Version : My Dilemma

Southstander
10-18-2013, 09:21 PM
Anyone that knows me even is passing knows I am a Red Sox fan as well as a Broncos fan. Here is the rub if the American League Championship Series goes seven games it will be on at the sametime as the Broncos v Colts and I can only watch one with little to no flipping back and forth (to long a story to get into). Do I watch a game seven of one of the biggest games of the season. Game seven are always fun to watch, each team goes 110% trying to win, but after the Jim Ersay comments pushed this game to the next level. I know we have Sox fans and Tigers fans on here so I am not alone in this. I know the Tigers fans want game seven but my life will be easier if Boston takes care of business.

So my question to you is what do I watch? If your team was in a game seven and it was up against the Broncos v Colts what do you watch?

HUMCALC
10-18-2013, 09:38 PM
Who were you a fan of first? That should determine who you watch. For me it goes #1 WWF(E)/TNA #2 DEN #3 CHI Bulls

Southstander
10-18-2013, 09:41 PM
Who were you a fan of first? That should determine who you watch. For me it goes #1 WWF(E)/TNA #2 DEN #3 CHI Bulls

I was a Broncos fan first but it is still such a hard choice. Either way I will feel like I am not supporting my team.

HUMCALC
10-18-2013, 10:13 PM
I was a Broncos fan first but it is still such a hard choice. Either way I will feel like I am not supporting my team.

DVR Boston & watch DEN. Boston won the WS a lot sooner, than DEN won the SB. They need your support more. First come, first serve

// / yardo
10-18-2013, 11:59 PM
For me, Football or nothing. Funny because my head coach is a big sox fan and was trying to strike up small talk about the series at practice the other day. I looked at him like "What the hell are you even talking about right now?!" The only sport that exists for me after training camp is Football. Especially on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I'd definitely watch the Bronco game over any baseball game.

Maaaaayyyybe if it were the World Ser... nahhh who am I kidding. If the Broncos are playing my eyes are tuned in to that game.

Rancid
10-19-2013, 07:17 AM
I would click the 'last' button on my remote a lot and watch both. Every time a commercial comes on you can change channels.

2 Minute Warning
10-19-2013, 07:43 AM
I would click the 'last' button on my remote a lot and watch both. Every time a commercial comes on you can change channels.

That is what I would do.:thumb:

Southstander
10-19-2013, 09:26 PM
The delema is over!! Sox win the pennant!

BroncosPWNn00bs
10-19-2013, 11:52 PM
Well, even though the dilemma is over now. Had it come down to both these games, why not go to a bar and watch the games at once? Or go to a buddies house where you could flip channels back and forth? :laugh: It would have been tough, but at least now you won't need to worry about it. I know I would be flipping channels back and forth and wearing out the remote because I tend to do that. I love the redzone channel though because I never have to change the channel all day, until the Broncos game is on. but for me, football comes before everything. When Bronco games are on, I rarely change the channel :laugh:

But at least you won't have to worry about it. :rockon: