PDA

View Full Version : Need Cards!!! Have (10) to TRADE. WILL GIVE AWAY CARD IF NEEDED BY TRUE BRONCOS FAN

lewman
11-30-2004, 08:00 AM
CARDS TO TRADE:
Quentin Griffin
Monsanto Pope
Ben Hamilton
Darius Holland
Dwayne Carswell
Dan Neil
Darius Watts
Matt Lepsis
Luther Ellis
Kelly Herndon
Jake Plummer
Champ Bailey

CARDS NEEDED:
Reuben Droughns
Rod Smith
George Foster
John Lynch
Trevor Pryce
Donnie Spragan
Patrick Hape
Tatum Bell
Kyle Johnson
Ellis Johnson

I'VE BEEN A BRONCO FAN SINCE 1983. WORDS CAN'T EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS TEAM. I WANT TO GET THE COMPLETE SET MYSELF. BUT IF I HAVE A DOUBLE THAT CAN HELP YOU GET YOUR SET, I'D RATHER GIVE IT TO YOU THEN JUST SIT ON IT FOR NO REASON. "JUST TRYING TO HELP OUT ANY TRUE BRONCO FAN. LET ME KNOW WHAT CARD YOU NEED OR DONT HAVE.

I tried to give some of my doubles away, but the system wont let me give a card without taking a card.

Lewman.

jsphawk
11-30-2004, 08:26 AM
I can trade you PJ Alexander for Tatum Bell, let me know and we'll make the trade today

Dino Gallegos
11-30-2004, 08:48 AM
I am missing quite of few of the cards, I'm unable to check the web site because of limited access to my computer. I am willing to take any of your extra cards, unless you already have trade deals. Thanks for you help......

lewman
11-30-2004, 10:01 AM
I can trade you PJ Alexander for Tatum Bell, let me know and we'll make the trade today

My message did not post with the correct spacing to separate my two colums.
I don't have a Tatum Bell card. Sorry for the error. I reposted my list and double checked it this time. I hope you find your card. GOOD LUCK.
(OHIO'S BIGGEST BRONCO FAN."LEWMAN")

hankin22
11-30-2004, 01:52 PM
you'll give me any card? i'll trade you P.J. Alexander for Patrick Chukwurah, if you have him. if you want me to, i'll propose a trade, unless you want to....just let me know

Broncos9798
12-01-2004, 01:16 PM
hey lewman, i just found out about the trading cards. they are awesome. i only have 1, raylee johnson. i need more. if you have any that you are willing to give up, i would greatly appreciate them. it doesn't matter what bronco they are just as long as they are bronco players. i have been a die hard fan for a couple decades now. my den is a shrine to them. they are the BEST!!!!!

kiwifly
12-01-2004, 01:25 PM
Hello, i have only just started with the trading cards and have only one. but i am a true bronco's fan so if you have any you would llike to pass my way i would be most appreciative :)

dbronc2004
12-01-2004, 05:13 PM
hey lewman,
i havw p j alexander that u can have for a possible future card. i only need kennedy and lelie which r not on your trade list. let me know if u want it :rockon:

#1BroncoFan
12-01-2004, 08:11 PM
I've been a fan since 1977 (7 years old), saw the first superbowl the Broncos attended! I bleed orange and blue! I'd love for some fellow Bronco fans to help me out with a few extra cards, if yundefinedou still have any? Please let me know, thanks!

lewman
12-02-2004, 10:02 AM
Dbronc2004, I Would Love To Get That P.j. Alexander Card. I Have A Ashley Lelie Card You Can Have Or A Future Trade, Or Whatever. Let Me Know. Thanks Alot Dbronc2004,
Lewman

dbronc2004
12-02-2004, 05:50 PM
lewman,
check to see if u got the p j alexander card. let me know if u got it. thanks for the lelie card