PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs made offer for Gonzo

Gsam
10-29-2013, 04:33 PM
This from Marty McDonald's Twitter, a highly respected source in Kansas City.

Turns out the Chiefs made an offer to ATL for Gonzalez. The club offered a 5th round pick, ATL wanted a 3rd round and Dorsey said no dice.

Thank god Tdim is an idiot. Kc would have been a much harder team to beat with Gonzo.

ebsoria
10-29-2013, 05:17 PM
In a dream world for Chiefs fans; Gonzo comes home and they go on to win him a ring.

"This one's for Tony!!!!"

kcvet
10-29-2013, 05:23 PM
trading deadline over. its toally false

ERoyal248
10-29-2013, 06:13 PM

Turns out the Chiefs made an offer to ATL for Gonzalez. The club offered a 5th round pick, ATL wanted a 3rd round and Dorsey said no dice.

Thank god Tdim is an idiot. Kc would have been a much harder team to beat with Gonzo.

I dont see the problem.

A 5th round pick isnt much, a 3rd would of been fair.

kcvet
10-29-2013, 07:26 PM

proof please

Gsam
10-30-2013, 12:50 PM
proof please

Go look at Marty MCdonalds Twitter. DO you ask Adam Schefter for proof also when he says something?

We are all well aware the trade deadline has passed.

Gsam
10-30-2013, 12:51 PM
I dont see the problem.

A 5th round pick isnt much, a 3rd would of been fair.

A 3rd is awful pricy for a guy who has 8 games left.

ERoyal248
10-30-2013, 01:08 PM
A 3rd is awful pricy for a guy who has 8 games left.

I dont disagree, but a 5th does nothing for the Falcons.

And yeah, a lot of others said the same thing.

kcvet
10-30-2013, 02:58 PM
Go look at Marty MCdonalds Twitter. DO you ask Adam Schefter for proof also when he says something?

We are all well aware the trade deadline has passed.

that's no proof. its here say. speculation. nothing more. don't you think this would be breaking news......somewhere??? TG stays in bird land

Gsam
10-31-2013, 08:53 AM
that's no proof. its here say. speculation. nothing more. don't you think this would be breaking news......somewhere??? TG stays in bird land

If you are asking me to provide proof, I have none other than McDonalds tweet. At some point you have to either have to decide to believe the beat writers or not. ITs not uncommon when a trade doesn't happen for players / GM's to say "there was never anything there, or its all speculation, I am happy to be a XXXXXX"

Just yesterday Jared Allen saying "Im all in with the vikings" bla bla bla...

Safety
11-02-2013, 10:33 PM
he wouldn't have a QB to throw him the ball anyhow. Bowe, Avery and McCluster aren't exactly lighting up the stat boards.

Besides TonyG doesn't want to experience that heartbreak he had to endure in 97 and 03 in KC again.