PDA

View Full Version : Been a fan since the late 80's but finally, I'm going to a game at MILE HIGH!

Lifelong_fan
11-13-2013, 11:56 AM
Hello everyone. I'm very excited to see our team play in their home stadium! I grew up in Texas and have always bled orange and blue. I will be at the KC game this sunday and can't wait! I want to be able to soak up as much of the pre game festivities as possible. Any one have some good info about which spots to hit up before the game? What's everyones take on the Mountain Village pre game event?

Thanks Y'all and GO BRONCOS!

ELWAY421
11-13-2013, 12:06 PM
Hello everyone. I'm very excited to see our team play in their home stadium! I grew up in Texas and have always bled orange and blue. I will be at the KC game this sunday and can't wait! I want to be able to soak up as much of the pre game festivities as possible. Any one have some good info about which spots to hit up before the game? What's everyones take on the Mountain Village pre game event?

Thanks Y'all and GO BRONCOS!

Congrats to you, one day I hope to be able to experience the Mile High City & a game at Sports Authority Field. I have seen the Broncos play in Cleveland it was a great time, but couldn't compare to seeing them play at home.

elecshoc
11-13-2013, 07:12 PM
My lady and I watched a game for the first time at mile high last year. You can watch the players walk to work from the parking lot on the northside..

sheenabobeena
11-13-2013, 07:17 PM
congrats!! my husband and I will be going to Mile High for the first time this season too, for the Chargers game.

been meaning to ask the boards... my husband is a Charger fan and will be proudly sporting his powder blue Gates jersey. we won't run into issues, right?? I feel most fellow Denver fans are cool peoples, at least in my experience.

False Start
11-13-2013, 09:00 PM
Cool your dang jets there. It's not Mile High.:sad:

But do have fun and yell your head off! :salute:

VenomousDB
11-13-2013, 11:53 PM
Cool your dang jets there. It's not Mile High.:sad:

But do have fun and yell your head off! :salute:

Yes it is.