PDA

View Full Version : Official Game Day Thread: Week 10: 2013 Chiefs vs Broncos

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Elway
11-16-2013, 09:27 PM
Hello Broncomaniacs,

Do I need to even ask if you are ready for this game.
Primetime - at home - for the division. :goz:

Let's start this thing off

How do we do in Week 10 games, not bad we are 7-3 over the last 10 years
Of the 7 wins 5were at home 2 on the road, of the 3 losses 2 were at home and 1 on the road, but all three were to the Chargers. Guess it is good we played them last week.

Lets look into the numbers more. There are not the same Chiefs we swept last year.
Alex Smith has thrown for 1919 Yards and 9 TDS - Peyton - 3249 - 33 TDS
The Chiefs D has been impressive holding opponents down and have one of the best sack tandems in the league. Not good considering the way we have protected as late. Franklin will have his work cut out for him.

So does our offense trump their Defense. The Chiefs haven't scored more than 31 points this season, their opponents haven't scored more than 17. The Broncos had not scored less the 35 until
last week when we only scored once in the 2nd half to end up with 28. Our opponents, well they have scored pretty well on our D.

Broncos lead the overall series 56-49 (33-20 at home vs them) Last time it was 38-3, this time should be much different. This will be the latest that 2 teams have met with the highest winning percentage since the NFL merger.

Yes the Chiefs are 9-0, the last 5 Qbs they faced. Fitzpatrick, Pryor, Keenum, Campbell and Tuell.
Not exactly a murderer's row. They had to hold off Houston & Cleveland to win and Buffalo self destructed after leading 20-6 at the half and going in for another score. They are a very weak 9-0

Does this mean we will win? Nope we have a bad D, they have a good D, they get great pressure, our O line is average and Manning's ankles are not good. We did almost next to nothing the second half of last weeks game and they are coming off a bye which Andy Reid has a fantastic win percentage. I believe he has only lost after a bye once in his career with Philly.

Manning is 12- 1 In Denver Home games with 42 TDS and 7 Ints.

We need to play aggressive and keep it going, we know they will try to hold us back with long drives and a lot of underneath passes and the run game to eat up clock.

We need to get Decker and Welker the ball more as DT will be double covered most of the game . Moreno may not get as many yards as he will sorely be needed for pass protection.

Manning should out duel Smith, Charles should get more yards than Moreno. KC does not turn it over (8) , they only allow 3rd down conversion at 25%, but if we can get the offense rolling we should do well. It will be interesting to see how Bowe responds after being in the news for the wrong reasons. No way Reid would sit him with the implications of this game on the line.

Win Lose or Draw I hope it is a good game and we don't have any further injuries.

As always please follow the COC, report any violations to the Mod Staff so they may respond. They do a great job of trying to keep the peace. Let's hope we stay healthy and end the day with a "W" and make it to 9-1 GO BRONCOS

Elway
11-16-2013, 09:30 PM
BRONCOS HOST CHIEFS
- The Denver Broncos (8-1), winners of eight consecutive AFC West games, including a 28-21 win against San Diego last week, will host the undefeated Kansas City Chiefs (9-0) on NBC’s Sunday Night Football. Kickoff at Sports Authority Field at Mile High is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. MST.

- With a victory last week against the Chargers, Broncos Owner & CEO Pat Bowlen became the first owner in professional football history to reach 300 overall wins in 30 years.

- Broncos QB Peyton Manning, a consensus midseason MVP choice, has totaled the most passing yards (3,249) in NFL history through nine games while tying for the most touchdowns (33) during that span.

- Denver’s 371 points scored this season represents the highest total in NFL history through nine games.

GAME DAY DETAILS
Sunday's game is our Salute to Service game. The game will broadcast on KUSA-TV (NBC 9), KOA (850 AM)/The Fox (103.5 FM)

National Anthem: Evan Dalrymple. We would also like to invite all fans in attendance to join us in singing the National Anthem.

Color Guard: 7 Groups – Navy, Air Force, Marines, Colorado National Guard, Fire, Police, and Air Force Academy Drum and Bugle Corps.

TIMELINE OF EVENTS - Mountain time

6:06 – Players leave the field
6:06 – Stampede/Broncos fight song
6:08 – Bailey’s Moving and Storage Game Ball Delivery
6:09 – Denver Broncos Cheerleaders and Junior Cheerleaders
6:13 – Thunderstorm
6:16 – Parade of Colors
6:20 – Chiefs Introductions
6:21 – Broncos Introductions
6:25 – Coca-Cola Coin Toss
6:26 - National Anthem
6:30 – Kickoff *As a reminder, the kickoff time for this has changed*

•Half-time Entertainment: Salute to Service sponsored by Otterbox. AFA Drum & Bugle corp and all branches of the Military

Complimentary Broncos GameDay Magazines (to first 45,000 fans) will be available for Sports Authority Field at Mile High patrons to pick-up at all stadium entrances upon entry.

Nuts4koi
11-16-2013, 09:33 PM
This is going to be a good game for the Broncos. They are going to show the chefs as pretenders, not contenders. Final score will be 34-9.:goz::salute:

Broncoholic JS
11-16-2013, 09:37 PM
We must protect this house!!!!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!

ELWAY421
11-16-2013, 09:48 PM
The Chiefs will be served pot roast tomorrow night. Go Broncos!!!!!!!

dsmith275
11-16-2013, 09:51 PM
So excited for this game LET'S GO BRONCOS!

AZ Snake Fan
11-16-2013, 09:52 PM

Go Broncos !!!

STOMP THE chefs !!!

GO "D" --- SACK smitty !!!

Go 12th Man !
Rock the House !!!

Denver 44
chefs 13

BRONCOS, PROTECT YOUR QB !!!

Get well soon Coach Fox !!!

GO BRONCOS "D" !!!

DROPthe chefs FROM CONTENDER
TO PRETENDER !!!

BroncoFanBoy
11-16-2013, 09:55 PM
Let's go Broncos!! Prove how overrated they are!!!

58_VONDOOM_92
11-16-2013, 10:16 PM
OMG im so pumped up for this game. Probably wont be able to sleep tonight.

Go Broncos!

MarkB
11-16-2013, 10:18 PM
Go Broncos!!!!!!!!

80stheman
11-16-2013, 10:33 PM
Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Peanut
11-16-2013, 11:52 PM
Go Broncos!!!!!!!!

:D

andrewmlb
11-17-2013, 12:01 AM
Go broncos! I hate the chiefs. I hate their colors, I hate their logo, I hate their stadium. I hate everything Kansas City. I hope we smack them in the mouth. My money says our D will complete dominate this game. Our D has a sense of pride and they aren't getting any recognition and will have a chip on their shoulder. Also, Holiday takes one back today as well.

GoManning
11-17-2013, 12:07 AM
Let's go Broncos! :logo:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/633af3986425273fc2211f0c881b31df/tumblr_mw4l2mSMpn1shcu57o1_1280.jpg

JayJack
11-17-2013, 01:21 AM
Let's go boys!!! I'm JACKed up for this game!!!

dizzolve
11-17-2013, 01:49 AM
The only possible way Denver can lose this game is if Alex Smith runs free on passing downs because the front doesn't contain.. Namely if he moves the chains with his feet because our DBs have their backs turned or are deep, and the front doesn't contain - that's the key to Alex Smith's success. Don't turn it over (duh) and move the chains. The rest has taken care of it's self. A good to great defense is the other ingredient for this to work. We saw it with Tebow

Remedy
11-17-2013, 03:51 AM
Can't wait for this one...

Gonna get off work early so I can make it home. can't wait.

MileHile
11-17-2013, 03:59 AM
Took the day off work. Letzzz goo!!!!

100%Broncoholic
11-17-2013, 05:04 AM
Game day will be won in the trenches and that's the answer. If we win that battle we will have a field day.

http://cover32.com/broncos/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2013/11/Broncos-Chiefs-lines-750x256.jpg

SmokeBassett
11-17-2013, 05:28 AM
I think the Chiefs will win it by a field goal. I expect the score to be in the 20s, say 27-24.

The Broncos' best chance is to make some big-surprise plays early and establish a significant lead. Holliday and D. Thomas would be the good choices to make those plays, because the Chiefs can't have prepared for Holliday in the offense, and Thomas presents a mismatch.

Their defense seems to match up well against our offense. Flowers will supposedly be covering Welker, and that may well limit Welker. Sean Smith and Marcus Whatshisname will be on DT and Decker, and should need safety or linebacker help. The strong safety Eric Berry should be able to contain Julius Thomas if he has to, and Derrick Thomas is very good at covering the middle of the field.

Denver will have to be successful early with the running game, draw Berry into the box, and then try to take advantage of KC's outside corners. Manning is usually pretty good at seeing what the defense will give him. But if the Broncos do their usual dumpoffs to RBs and TEs, WR screens and runs to the outside, the Chiefs' defense should be able to stop them.

I don't know much about KC's offense, but they'd better run the ball well, execute quick screens and let Smith get a few first downs himself. It might be a wise idea to have the TE stay in to help pass block Von Miller, while Dexter McCluster goes up against our slot corner and Jamaal Charles slips out into a pass route, matched up against a linebacker or safety.

dandaman23
11-17-2013, 06:40 AM
I can't sleep. Woke up at 4:15 to let my pups out and haven't been able to fall back asleep. Like every game I can't wait for this one, but this one feels and is bigger than most. I am predicting the Broncos to win this game, I think we need to get Moreno going early and we need to be able to convert on 3rd and short. Our D needs to create turnovers and win the field position battle. Giving Manning less field to cover and more opportunities will only allow us to score more. Most importantly we need to protect the football, we can't afford to have multiple turnover games anymore. I feel this game will be tight for the majority of the game but the Broncos will pull away in the 4th.

Chiefs- 16
Broncos- 31

Can we just push gametime to right now? 12 hours to go...

HDbroncos02
11-17-2013, 07:09 AM
Let's go broncos!!!

2 Minute Warning
11-17-2013, 07:54 AM
GO DENVER!!!!!!:td::td::td::td::logo:

Let's wrap this late late......late .....game up early, with no injuries.......

Jermz79
11-17-2013, 08:22 AM
Go broncos! I hate the chiefs. I hate their colors, I hate their logo, I hate their stadium. I hate everything Kansas City. I hope we smack them in the mouth. My money says our D will complete dominate this game. Our D has a sense of pride and they aren't getting any recognition and will have a chip on their shoulder. Also, Holiday takes one back today as well.

KC arguably has some of the best BBQ in the US, so while I will agree with hating the chiefs, the logo, the colors etc etc etc ... I cant hate ALL things KC because I love me some good BBQ!

samparnell
11-17-2013, 08:27 AM
The only way the Chiefs win is if their defense and STs score points. Their offense can't score more points than Denver's. Against the Buffalo Bills, KC's O didn't score. Must score points to win game.

southern cross
11-17-2013, 08:36 AM
Can we just push gametime to right now? 12 hours to go...

Remember, Staples has the *Easy Button*. Maybe that would work. :D

Peerless
11-17-2013, 08:43 AM
Huge game today, I hope we dominate from the first snap of the game.

It should be fun none the less. My roommate is from KC and is a HUGE KC fan. Can't wait till tonight!

bronco30
11-17-2013, 08:48 AM
offense must keep PM up right, NOOOO turnovers, convert a high % of 3rd downs, td's in the red zone n no dumb penalties...

defense contain Charles, tackle well, win on 3rd down get off the field, if smith has to throw 35-40 times we should win...

huge game its almost a must win esp. since were at home...

FL BRONCO
11-17-2013, 08:56 AM
okay, lets keep peyton up right with a clean jersey

FL BRONCO
11-17-2013, 08:56 AM
Please no injuries, no injuries and no injuries

FL BRONCO
11-17-2013, 08:57 AM
Lets Goooooo Broncoooos lets kick the krap out of the chefs

Jermz79
11-17-2013, 09:04 AM
Steve Mariuci just made his "bold prediction" on NFL Network saying Manning gets sacked 6 times tonight but the Broncos still win

FL BRONCO
11-17-2013, 09:24 AM
I hope Mr. Clark ate his wheaties today

biglenny
11-17-2013, 09:36 AM
Go Broncos!!!!

ELWAY421
11-17-2013, 10:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UinmAoe7elU

assassin216
11-17-2013, 10:14 AM
I see alot of people have no confidence in our defense.......

broncoslover115
11-17-2013, 10:16 AM

I do. They are gonna go off today!!

theMileHighGuy
11-17-2013, 10:20 AM
I just cannot see any scenario where the Chiefs can win this game. They can sack Manning 10 times and still not score enough points to win the game. Look for big games from KnowMo and Welker.

ELWAY421
11-17-2013, 10:22 AM

If they don't know, they will after tonight.

brianfrommissou
11-17-2013, 10:26 AM
I just cannot see any scenario where the Chiefs can win this game. They can sack Manning 10 times and still not score enough points to win the game. Look for big games from KnowMo and Welker.
Thats the way I see it. The only real possibility for the Chiefs is a Peyton Manning meltdown, and I aint
puttin my money on that. Heres to a good, tough fought game!:beer:

assassin216
11-17-2013, 10:28 AM
I do. They are gonna go off today!!

I saw Keshawn,Ray Lewis and Mike Ditka say we haven't stop anybody this season...Im like really.

We only have bad game and people act like it the refection of how the defense played the whole season...

The defense only gave up 30+ points twice and when we play Indy it was set up by multiple turnovers

I have my issues when the defense when gives up late points,but Im not stupid enough to say we've been playing bad all season either.....

EddieMac
11-17-2013, 10:30 AM
Shut the chiefs out!!!!!!

Here's to a lousy game in that it's over after halftime. Brock gets significant play time since manning threw 8 tD's in the first half and went for a tan, a pint, and chicken wings in the second with his WR's. Didn't even have to change cause his uniform was spotless.

Von miller breaks the sack record....in one game.....

Champ sets the single game interception record and then signs up here and calls out everyone who called him washed up......

And NO INJURIES

broncoslover115
11-17-2013, 10:33 AM
I saw Keshawn,Ray Lewis and Mike Ditka say we haven't stop anybody this season...Im like really.

We only have bad game and people act like it the refection of how the defense played the whole season...

The defense only gave up 30+ points twice and when we play Indy it was set up by multiple turnovers

I have my issues when the defense when gives up late points,but Im not stupid enough to say we've been playing bad all season either.....

Obviously they didn't see what we did to RG3 and obviously they didn't see that we stopped SD in the red zone 3 times and forced FG's instead of TD's.

This is why I'm watching Law & Order today until other football games start because I can't listen to this garbage anymore.

BroncoSynapses
11-17-2013, 10:38 AM
The only way the Chiefs win is if their defense and STs score points. Their offense can't score more points than Denver's. Against the Buffalo Bills, KC's O didn't score. Must score points to win game.

Ya, the turnover margin is crucial today. Hope we can hang onto the ball!

BroncoSynapses
11-17-2013, 10:41 AM

When Woodyard and Miller were out, our defense did struggle, but now that they are healthy again, I think we have a top unit once again.

Eager to watch our defense improve throughout the year to be dominant towards the end of the season!

assassin216
11-17-2013, 10:43 AM
Obviously they didn't see what we did to RG3 and obviously they didn't see that we stopped SD in the red zone 3 times and forced FG's instead of TD's.

This is why I'm watching Law & Order today until other football games start because I can't listen to this garbage anymore.

Before the Dallas game,alot of people was saying how good we was playing on defense without Von and all of a sudden after that game,people been pointing to that one game on how we played all season... it makes no sense at all...

What make it so funny,we hardly had any pressure on the quarterback,earlier in the season and we still was good enough to beat teams easily.... :laugh:

broncoslover115
11-17-2013, 10:44 AM
When Woodyard and Miller were out, our defense did struggle, but now that they are healthy again, I think we have a top unit once again.

Eager to watch our defense improve throughout the year to be dominant towards the end of the season!

I want to see our defense be dominant today. I want all the naysayers about our D to sit up and take notice. I want our D to win this game. I want our D to be smothering today. I want them to be mean and fierce. Getting my drift?

AdamWeberOrBust
11-17-2013, 10:45 AM
If there was any game that could define a statement game this is it.

We need to put the Chiefs down and end their "Perfect Season" and we need to do it emphatically.

I think Manning will dismantle this so-called Legendary defence.

JordanElyea
11-17-2013, 11:00 AM
Definitely need Miller, Woodyard and Trevathan to have big games if we slow down Charles we will win this game! Offense will score no doubt.

bronco30
11-17-2013, 11:03 AM
we can not give up the big runs or screens to charles n mccluster make them try n have 12-13 play drives...

DT welker n decker have to beat the press coverage gotta get the ball out quick n hopefully we will run it great to thatll slow the pass rush down to...

bronco30
11-17-2013, 11:06 AM
Definitely need Miller, Woodyard and Trevathan to have big games if we slow down Charles we will win this game! Offense will score no doubt.

yep woody n trevathan will huge keys esp. matched up vs Charles n mccluster...von n Phillips hopefully get heat on smith n also not them escape n run for 1st downs...

ELWAY421
11-17-2013, 11:32 AM
Andy Dalton looking like a bum again today....

dizzolve
11-17-2013, 11:39 AM
wow Oakland is making Houston look terrible

ArchAngel
11-17-2013, 11:49 AM

I didnt see any scenario where the Ravens beat Denver in Denver during the playoffs and we know how that ended up. Any given Sunday. That said, Broncos win 31-17. Broncos CANNOT have ANY turn overs and lately that problem has been haunting this team.

ArchAngel
11-17-2013, 11:53 AM
yep woody n trevathan will huge keys esp. matched up vs Charles n mccluster...von n Phillips hopefully get heat on smith n also not them escape n run for 1st downs...
That may be the game difference. If Smith can convert key third downs with scrambles, it may deflate the Broncos D. Need a strong push up the middle and make him go sideways.

ELWAY421
11-17-2013, 11:57 AM
The key to this game is protecting Peyton & protecting the football.....

bronco30
11-17-2013, 12:00 PM
The key to this game is protecting Peyton & protecting the football.....

peyton will get hit for sure no doubt n prolly sacked lets just hope its not very often n no strip sacks or ints...

ELWAY421
11-17-2013, 12:05 PM
peyton will get hit for sure no doubt n prolly sacked lets just hope its not very often n no strip sacks or ints...

Your probably right, but I hope we get the ball out quick & run the ball early & often. I would like to see our backs get 30 to 40 carries....

VADER72
11-17-2013, 12:06 PM
God my stomach is in knots today because of this game and still have 6 hours to go. I need a drink. Let's destroy these hicks today.

KoolBreeze
11-17-2013, 12:12 PM
It's going to be an embarrassing blow out for the Chiefs as the Broncos stake their claim as the dominate team in the AFC West.

10 - 49 Broncos

ELWAY421
11-17-2013, 12:15 PM
God my stomach is in knots today because of this game and still have 6 hours to go. I need a drink. Let's destroy these hicks today.

Don't start drinking now you may miss the game :laugh:.

ERoyal248
11-17-2013, 12:19 PM

Few scenarios.

- Charles has a huge game running it, keeping Manning on the sidelines.

- A ST and/or defensive score.

- A few turnovers giving them good field position.

In other words, basically need everything to go right.

FL BRONCO
11-17-2013, 12:22 PM

:nono: Don't give hicks a bad name like that. I know what you mean, I hate late games and my nerves are a mess right now the anticipation is kiiiiiiling me. Might have to have a stiff one myself to calm the nerves

Peanut
11-17-2013, 12:23 PM

I would feel better about that statement if Washington had an o-line. :laugh: Hubby's watching his game and I'm being invisible.

Our D is going to dominate today. And Shanny can study our o-line as they protect Manning.

broncoslover115
11-17-2013, 12:26 PM
I know this is off topic, but what the heck has happened to ATL and HOU this year? How do you go from being in the NFC Championship Game (ATL) and a 12-4 (HOU) team to this? Don't get it! I mean TB is beating ATL 23-3

dandaman23
11-17-2013, 12:40 PM
I know this is off topic, but what the heck has happened to ATL and HOU this year? How do you go from being in the NFC Championship Game (ATL) and a 12-4 (HOU) team to this? Don't get it! I mean TB is beating ATL 23-3

Injuries for ATL. They lost 5 starters week 2, then lost Julio Jones, Roddy was out or not 100% healthy for the majority of the season so far. They have no depth and it shows. As for HOU, I really dont know. They have the number 1 D in the league but I think teams have figured out how to play their offense. Very predictable and conservstive.

FL BRONCO
11-17-2013, 12:43 PM

With Houston I believe a lot has to do with their schedule, they played a first place schedule this year and they didn't last year and it shows.

ELWAY421
11-17-2013, 12:48 PM
I would feel better about that statement if Washington had an o-line. :laugh: Hubby's watching his game and I'm being invisible.

Our D is going to dominate today. And Shanny can study our o-line as they protect Manning.

Washington's offensive line is terrible....

dandaman23
11-17-2013, 12:49 PM
5 and a half hours!!! I have been waiting all day for Sunday night has never been more true than right now.

ELWAY421
11-17-2013, 12:52 PM

Atlanta wasn't playing that well when they had Julio & some other players. Atlanta's defense isn't very good & the lack of a running game really hurts ATL. Houston has had some key injuries with the main one being Foster who has carried that team for several seasons. Houston was always been a run first & set up the play action passes off of the running game team. But witout Foster & a healthy Tate, Matt Shaub got exposed as a average QB.

odiesback
11-17-2013, 12:57 PM
I know I will pay the price next day for staying up late and fired up on a Sunday night.
A win will make up for it though.

Let's GO BRONCOS :logo:

Elway
11-17-2013, 12:59 PM
Sure would suck to let the KC offense get on track and for offense to be shut down at home.

We dd it more to our selves in the Indy game than anything else. We can't trust our D so when we had offensive and special team turnovers we were dead in the water. We need to win in at least 2 of the 3 phases.

Houshmazode
11-17-2013, 01:01 PM
Ugh, seems like it's been 2 weeks since last Sunday.

assassin216
11-17-2013, 01:06 PM
Injuries for ATL. They lost 5 starters week 2, then lost Julio Jones, Roddy was out or not 100% healthy for the majority of the season so far. They have no depth and it shows. As for HOU, I really dont know. They have the number 1 D in the league but I think teams have figured out how to play their offense. Very predictable and conservstive.

most of Texans loses was when Matt Schaub was the quarterback...Teams were sitting on the short routes and taking them in for touchdowns. Keenum has done a great job replacing Schaub,but playing like a rookie on some drives..I believe he will play better next year as the starter....I don't see the Texans keeping Schaub...though..

As for our game....WE CAN NOT GET TURNOVERS ON OFFENSE...that's the only way I see the Chiefs win....

#87Birdman
11-17-2013, 01:10 PM
I'm glad I didn't trust spiller or Jennings at rb so I went to the wire and picked up rainy and I think his 30 points are doing well :D

broncoslover115
11-17-2013, 01:10 PM
They just switched my game to DET v PIT and the stadium is basically empty. Wow, no Steeler fans anymore?

ELWAY421
11-17-2013, 01:12 PM
most of Texans loses was when Matt Schaub was the quarterback...Teams were sitting on the short routes and taking them in for touchdowns. Keenum has done a great job replacing Schaub,but playing like a rookie on some drives..I believe he will play better next year as the starter....I don't see the Texans keeping Schaub...though..

As for our game....WE CAN NOT GET TURNOVERS ON OFFENSE...that's the only way I see the Chiefs win....

I have never been a Shaub fan, but like I said that team has been built around the run & when you lose a player like A Foster, it's gonna hurt, he has been one of the top 5 RB's in the league for years. So if your not running the ball you can't set up play action passes in turn it fell on Shaub & the passing game & he isn't good enough to win games for the team. But yes I like Case he looks like he might be the real deal....

ELWAY421
11-17-2013, 01:12 PM
I'm glad I didn't trust spiller or Jennings at rb so I went to the wire and picked up rainy and I think his 30 points are doing well :D

Very smart to pick up Rainy...

VADER72
11-17-2013, 01:16 PM
I hate these late games for us. Just stewing around now and watching loser teams

JakeNbake
11-17-2013, 01:25 PM
Today is the day... the Day we take over first place and don't look back.

broncoslover115
11-17-2013, 01:25 PM
I hate these late games for us. Just stewing around now and watching loser teams

It's painful, isn't it watching some of these horrible teams. The Jets have 96 yards of offense. The Redskins have about 80 when they switched the game.

FL BRONCO
11-17-2013, 01:29 PM
Wow :jawdrop: I can't believe they pulled Keenum and put Schaub back in. Keenum put up 17 pts so far and was playing good from what i had seen and they pulled him and put Schaub in who just blew and open reciever. Keenum wan't the problem the D was. My opinion of Kubes as a head coach has changed like day to night with some of the moves he has made this year.

GoManning
11-17-2013, 01:36 PM
Come on Matt Schaub, I'm rooting for you bro.

JakeNbake
11-17-2013, 01:37 PM
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/assets/3586335/babin.gif

assassin216
11-17-2013, 01:38 PM
I have never been a Shaub fan, but like I said that team has been built around the run & when you lose a player like A Foster, it's gonna hurt, he has been one of the top 5 RB's in the league for years. So if your not running the ball you can't set up play action passes in turn it fell on Shaub & the passing game & he isn't good enough to win games for the team. But yes I like Case he looks like he might be the real deal....

Ben Tate is a good running back also,but he's playing hurt at the moment...I have no clue who is the third running back is though...

Im looking at the box score right now,Ben Tate is running the ball good,but they aint running it for whatever reason....He has 12 carries for 53 yards...I don't understand why they're mostly passing the ball when they're running game is good...it makes no sense at all....

assassin216
11-17-2013, 01:41 PM
So,Kubiak pulled Keenum out for Schaub really....:confused::confused::confused:

FL BRONCO
11-17-2013, 01:43 PM
Ben Tate is a good running back also,but he's playing hurt at the moment...I have no clue who is the third running back is though...

Im looking at the box score right now,Ben Tate is running the ball good,but they aint running it for whatever reason....He has 12 carries for 53 yards...I don't understand why they're mostly passing the ball when they're running game is good...it makes no sense at all....

They aren't running very much cause they are down by 11 in the 4th and their D has not exactly been stellar

FL BRONCO
11-17-2013, 01:48 PM
So,Kubiak pulled Keenum out for Schaub really....:confused::confused::confused:

Yeah and Shaub did put a small drive together but he missed more open recievers then he hit during that drive and he was helped by a bad pi play where defender was in position but didn't turn around. That has to be a blow to your young qb. I really don't understand the move, cause you aren't making the playoffs and I hugely doubt Shaub is there next year so this is when you xhould be developing your young qb and seeing what you got before next season.

Kubes is extremely loyal and while I admire it and he and Shaub have gone through a lot together, imo he should be fired now and make Wade interum and move forward and see what you got going into next year.

ELWAY421
11-17-2013, 01:49 PM

Well Tate has been playing with broken ribs for awhile now. But Foster is when healthy the difference maker on offense for that team. I have always thought that Shaub was the weak link.

PManningTKO
11-17-2013, 01:58 PM
You got to win this because I expect them to lose at Arrowhead.

Keep Manning protected, don't commit dumb penalties, and hopefully Von can pressure Smith all night to commit dumb INT's. The more I talk to people the less and less of a chance people think we can win. I hear alot of "Well Manning is hurt ... KC is gonna eat yous alive." I love it ... I think we spank them.

Broncos- 38
Chefs- 14

FL BRONCO
11-17-2013, 02:00 PM
Broncos 45 kc 17

PManningTKO
11-17-2013, 02:02 PM
Is anyone on here as bad as me when watching a Broncos game on TV? It's like I'm a nervous wreck watching the entire time and find myself having to watch it myself because I need to be alone to watch them.

FL BRONCO
11-17-2013, 02:06 PM
I wonder what the chances are Shaub throws a pic here let alone a pic 6

ELWAY421
11-17-2013, 02:08 PM
Is anyone on here as bad as me when watching a Broncos game on TV? It's like I'm a nervous wreck watching the entire time and find myself having to watch it myself because I need to be alone to watch them.

I used to be that way, I used to get mad & be very vocal with the television. But after the advice of some wise people on this board I stay calm & stay patient. I still tend to watch the games by myself or just the wife though.

Thrasher
11-17-2013, 02:09 PM
Haven't been this excited for a game since the season opener... Almost 4 and a half hours to go though. This will be a good one!

FL BRONCO
11-17-2013, 02:11 PM
Haven't been this excited for a game since the season opener... Almost 4 and a half hours to go though. This will be a good one!

I think it wil be an enjoyable game for us, but as long as we can keep PM upright and healthy I don't believe it will be close at all. I also look to see a healthy dose of KM in this one, He loves running against KC

Big Chief
11-17-2013, 02:12 PM
Best of luck guys! Here's to a good game with no injuries. :beer:

Peanut
11-17-2013, 02:17 PM

Thanks! No injuries would be great.

VADER72
11-17-2013, 02:19 PM

Yep, pretty much me. We have friends that invite us over and I won't go because I like watching it with just me, my wife and dogs. Too many times I've been at Bronco party's and people want to chat and party. For three hours, I'm focused. Guess I'm lame.

ELWAY421
11-17-2013, 02:26 PM
Yep, pretty much me. We have friends that invite us over and I won't go because I like watching it with just me, my wife and dogs. Too many times I've been at Bronco party's and people want to chat and party. For three hours, I'm focused. Guess I'm lame.

Broncos games are no time for chatting, so if your lame I guess I'm lame too....

Bootleg
11-17-2013, 02:31 PM

I'm the same; I prefer watching games alone :laugh:

It is what it is.

broncoslover115

Me, can't watch with anyone cause alway nervous as well. Usually into the 4th or if we are up by 3 TD's. It certainly doesn't help when the game is on so late cause the nerves get prolonged too.

I've stayed away from all the sports media today cause I was tired of listening to all the hype.

BroncoSynapses

This is worth another read. :beer::thumb:

sheenabobeena
11-17-2013, 02:44 PM

that's me too. i keep myself distracted by tidying up... the house gets really clean during close games lol. the worst tho is when im actually attending the game... then i can't help be a nervous wreck. I always remind myself that it's just sports... but as a fan it's hard not to be too emotionally invested!

sheenabobeena
11-17-2013, 02:46 PM

I'll drink to that!

broncoslover115
11-17-2013, 02:46 PM
SF does not look good lately. Kaep not connecting on throws.

ERoyal248
11-17-2013, 02:47 PM

Nope, im the same.

ERoyal248
11-17-2013, 02:49 PM
Was talking with someone.

Said the weather is nice, like 56 but a little windy today.

Interesting, we'll see what it is by gametime though.

FL BRONCO
11-17-2013, 02:51 PM
Wow nice confrontation between AJ and Shaub at end of game and then AJ walks off field with time on the clock. I think the players have given up on Shaub and it shows. This situation was brought on by Kubes though. Bad situation in Houston, reminds me of KO days in denver.

On to the real game, I can't wait this long aaaaargh. I gues I'l watch the chargers and hope they get killed but i doubt it with Miami on the other side. Comon Denver kC game. I dont think i can get any ancier

58_VONDOOM_92
11-17-2013, 02:52 PM

It was windy last night but very calm right now

broncoslover115
11-17-2013, 02:55 PM
Wow nice confrontation between AJ and Shaub at end of game and then AJ walks off field with time on the clock. I think the players have given up on Shaub and it shows. This situation was brought on by Kubes though. Bad situation in Houston, reminds me of KO days in denver.

On to the real game, I can't wait this long aaaaargh. I gues I'l watch the chargers and hope they get killed but i doubt it with Miami on the other side. Comon Denver kC game. I dont think i can get any ancier

What was the confrontation about? Did AJ leave the game? I heard on the radio that Kubes pulled Case because he wanted to switch to the no huddle.

On another topic, I love watching Drew Brees. Spoles is down. That would be a big loss.

RunYouOver
11-17-2013, 03:20 PM
HUGE game tonight, let's go Denver!

A win would be awesome, and even more awesome if we win and don't have any key injuries. Gotta be healthy for the Pats and Chiefs right after this.

ELWAY421
11-17-2013, 03:25 PM
Just around three hours to go. The weather is starting to get crappy here in Ohio, knowing my luck I'll lose cable & miss half of the game.....

assassin216
11-17-2013, 03:26 PM
I think we will have another 40+ point game.....

Justblaze2729
11-17-2013, 03:38 PM
Nothing would be more beautiful than a blowout, and the constant camera shots of chiefs players on the sideline with the look of disappointment and shock on their faces.

BroncosPWNn00bs
11-17-2013, 03:39 PM
HUGE game tonight, let's go Denver!

A win would be awesome, and even more awesome if we win and don't have any key injuries. Gotta be healthy for the Pats and Chiefs right after this.

A game without injuries? That will be pretty impossible with us :laugh:

But cant wait, :rockon: My fantasy teams are making me sick today, so I'm ready to watch some Broncos football finally. :salute:

JordanElyea
11-17-2013, 03:39 PM
Sometimes I don't understand the Chargers, Matthews has been pretty good this season and when they stick with him they seem to do a lot better than when they go away just my 2 cents.

ELWAY421
11-17-2013, 03:41 PM
Sometimes I don't understand the Chargers, Matthews has been pretty good this season and when they stick with him they seem to do a lot better than when they go away just my 2 cents.

I agree they don't use him enough...

bronco30
11-17-2013, 03:43 PM
Your probably right, but I hope we get the ball out quick & run the ball early & often. I would like to see our backs get 30 to 40 carries....

if our backs get 30-40 carries itll be a beat down..

bronco30
11-17-2013, 03:44 PM
just under 3 hours wow im nervous.....

JordanElyea
11-17-2013, 03:47 PM
Feeling pretty confident about tonight I think this is a huge statement game for us we need to prove we can play great in these big games!

broncoslover115
11-17-2013, 03:49 PM
just under 3 hours wow im nervous.....

Me too. Time to start imbibing. :laugh:

Nuts4koi
11-17-2013, 03:55 PM
I used to be that way, I used to get mad & be very vocal with the television. But after the advice of some wise people on this board I stay calm & stay patient. I still tend to watch the games by myself or just the wife though.
I still get mad and vocal, plus I throw my foam brick at the TV.:D

dandaman23
11-17-2013, 03:57 PM
Why does every other game seem to last forever, but then the Broncos play and it seems like it is on for 5 minutes and its over. Ahhhh. Going insane over here, especially listening to the guy above me scream and pound his feet everytime the Seahawks get a first down.

bronco30
11-17-2013, 04:00 PM
clay just trucked that SD db ouch.....

Nuts4koi
11-17-2013, 04:01 PM

At my house on the southeast part of the metro area it is currently 49 and calm.

BroncoManiac_69
11-17-2013, 04:04 PM
I'm not sure it's nerves hitting me but anxiety. Waiting.... waiting.... waiting.............

HUGE game for us but I'm confident we prevail. I just hope Peyton is OK, doesn't get hit too much and he can do his thing.

:logo:
:logo:GO BRONCOS!!:logo:
:logo:

EddieMac
11-17-2013, 04:14 PM
Uhhhhhh can't it be game-time yet?

But it is nice watching Miami take SD playoff dreams away.

Gramz18
11-17-2013, 04:19 PM
Are You Ready....???

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/73b5cff96a669c767848ba46d4c9e27805262c9e/c=0-0-534-402&r=x404&c=534x401/local/-/media/WBIR/WBIR/2013/10/04/1380887006000-peyton-manning.jpg

one_bad_55
11-17-2013, 04:23 PM
I Hate Late Games :sad:, Can I just say that these late games drive me nuts :goofy:. 2 more hours of waiting when I was ready 2 hours ago.

Fargo
11-17-2013, 04:24 PM
I have an 8am course tomorrow morning, but that will not stop me! Nothing will.

one_bad_55
11-17-2013, 04:24 PM
At least the weather here in Denver is great football weather. Cool and calm.

Houshmazode
11-17-2013, 04:30 PM
I Hate Late Games :sad:, Can I just say that these late games drive me nuts :goofy:. 2 more hours of waiting when I was ready 2 hours ago.
Seriously, I'm so sick of waiting.

58_VONDOOM_92
11-17-2013, 04:33 PM
im so Nervously pumped right now!

one_bad_55
11-17-2013, 04:37 PM
Did you see Babin pull out all those dreadlocks from the Cardinal RB? OMG that had to hurt. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

BlindFandom88
11-17-2013, 04:41 PM
Can't wait for game time! I got some serious butterflies! Even after we win, all the analysts will just say the Chiefs will beat us on their home turf. Maybe one day, the sports media will once again be made up of more than 20% actual journalists and less than 80% bias ex-players.

GoManning
11-17-2013, 04:43 PM
Just woke up from a nap, I always do when Broncos play a late play and 9ers are up. What?!

thundercty
11-17-2013, 04:44 PM
Almost game time! Stocked up on beer, wings, pizza, snacks...

and a lovely turkey, cranberry and smoked brie sandwich, sumptuously grilled to perfection. :D

Please no injuries tonight!! :sad:

With that being said...

Go Broncos!!! :goz: :helmet:

thundercty
11-17-2013, 04:46 PM
At least the weather here in Denver is great football weather. Cool and calm.

Yup, so much for the weather forecasters. Snow and 35 at kickoff??!! :goofy:

bronco30
11-17-2013, 04:47 PM
KC will play us just like the colts did we must beat the press coverage n hopefully the o-line can hold b/c this will best front 4 we have faced...need to win special teams to...

sheenabobeena
11-17-2013, 04:56 PM
wondering if the Chargers are actually gonna pull this one off..

lvbronx
11-17-2013, 05:02 PM
Here's the KOA pregame show with Dave Logan and Eddie Mac:

http://www.iheart.com/#/live/389/?autoplay=true

thundercty
11-17-2013, 05:03 PM
Very natty attire for the SNF crew. :cool:

bronco30
im sayin 27-17.....broncossssss

ELWAY421
One hour & a half! I have to say I'm not nervous whatsoever. I'm not being cocky, I just see a win.

bronco30
11-17-2013, 05:04 PM

nope now losers of 3 in a row but we need them to beat KC next week...

bronco30
11-17-2013, 05:05 PM
@Jeff_Legwold 1m
#Broncos inactives: Dysert, Hillman, Bailey, Carter, Walton, Irving, Kuper.

FL BRONCO
and the dolts lose, now if Broncos when Broncos win, with no injuries I will be having a great day.

JT24Champ
Did you see Babin pull out all those dreadlocks from the Cardinal RB? OMG that had to hurt. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

there was a post about this on page 8 i believe with a gif of the play

one_bad_55

31 - 9 Broncos :goz:

JT24Champ
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/assets/3586335/babin.gif

here it is.

that is crazzzzzzy

Nuts4koi
11-17-2013, 05:06 PM

Nope they didn't. Remember who their QB is?:goz:

bronco30
11-17-2013, 05:07 PM
contain Charles n keep peyton fairly clean if not itll be a long night but I say we do it lets goooo

Nuts4koi
11-17-2013, 05:07 PM

You're way low for us and high for them. 34-9 BRONCOS!

one_bad_55
11-17-2013, 05:09 PM
here it is.

that is crazzzzzzy

OMG, I can't help but laugh. I hope we do that to Charles tonight.

Elway
11-17-2013, 05:11 PM
Is it game time? Tired of waiting here.... sheesh

Nuts4koi
11-17-2013, 05:13 PM
OMG, I can't help but laugh. I hope we do that to Charles tonight.

Let's snatch him bald.

GoManning
11-17-2013, 05:13 PM
I hate Sean Payton's face. lol

broncoslover115
11-17-2013, 05:18 PM
I'm surprised Terrell Suggs didn't make a statement that the tornado delay was a conspiracy to let the Bears get back in the game. He must be mellowing out.

Nuts4koi
11-17-2013, 05:20 PM
It feels like a 100 yard rushing night for Moreno tonight.:salute:

thundercty
11-17-2013, 05:21 PM
Who is Bobby Rainey? :td: He sure made a name for himself today in Tampa.

broncoslover115
11-17-2013, 05:22 PM

3rd string RB for Tampa

MarkB
11-17-2013, 05:25 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZT9IsWCEAAomgo.jpg:large

GoManning
Another loss for Chargers; it's 3 straight games now.

#87Birdman

guy I picked up from the wavier wire and started today :D

FL BRONCO
11-17-2013, 05:26 PM
3rd string RB for Tampa

I don't think he is 3rd string anymore

thundercty
11-17-2013, 05:29 PM
guy I picked up from the wavier wire and started today :D

Great move because he just amazed everyone today. :clap:

#87Birdman
11-17-2013, 05:32 PM
Great move because he just amazed everyone today. :clap:

yeah put Jennings and his 20 points on the bench lol. Thinking sproles should have been the replacement

cormbred
11-17-2013, 05:37 PM
Go broncos!!!

BroncoSynapses
11-17-2013, 05:44 PM
Two gloves for Peyton thus far. Nerves are really amping up!

thundercty
11-17-2013, 05:47 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZT-0YQCMAA1Inp.jpg

BroncoSynapses
11-17-2013, 05:47 PM
Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 2m
Manning's right ankle is very heavily taped.

Stay healthy Manning!

GoManning
11-17-2013, 05:50 PM
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 6m
Manning wearing a HUGE brace under a mountain of tape on that right ankle.

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 40m
Ummmmm, it's really not that cold. And I'm a wimp.

Nuts4koi
Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 2m
Manning's right ankle is very heavily taped.

Stay healthy Manning!
This is a good thing. It means his ankle will have good support.

one_bad_55
Hopefully Clark will have the game of his life and keep them off Manning.

one_bad_55
11-17-2013, 05:52 PM
Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn in the HOUSE

ELWAY421
11-17-2013, 05:53 PM
Tiger Woods is at the game LOL.

BroncoSynapses
This is a good thing. It means his ankle will have good support.

Sure hope it holds up tonight...anxiety is escalating!

ERoyal248
Looks a lil chilly.

one_bad_55
11-17-2013, 05:55 PM
Looks a lil chilly.

Good Football weather

notwithit
11-17-2013, 05:55 PM
Looks a lil chilly.

Cold is better than cold and wet.

dandaman23
11-17-2013, 05:56 PM
Almost game time! Been up since about 4 this morning, this last half hour is going to go by so slow.

JesseH
11-17-2013, 05:56 PM
Just hoping our O line and blocking schemes protect Manning well enough tonight, like a lot of you, I'm just worried about his ankles holding up tonight. I hope no one takes a cheap shot on him.

King Lycan
11-17-2013, 06:00 PM
Let's get this W

JordanElyea
11-17-2013, 06:01 PM
30 minutes!
Game MVP will be Julius!

FL BRONCO
11-17-2013, 06:01 PM
I think that the comeback against San Diego was a turning point for this team last year. I have the same feeling going into this game. I think we really step up and take charge and it could be another big step up the ladder for this team for the rest of this season and beyond.

GoManning
11-17-2013, 06:02 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/249b5baea5299d1563ba8abad9cc7f04/tumblr_mwfpipRVxm1shcu57o1_1280.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/4cabb6f2dfbd1306fcd68a2a2c93a594/tumblr_mwfpi4nQ6Z1shcu57o1_1280.jpg

BroncNugRockAvs
11-17-2013, 06:04 PM
Getting close to game time getting Nervous and excited at the same time.

allthings18
11-17-2013, 06:08 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/4d1c5f7797684bc3408714b2aeb240bb/tumblr_mwfpt9D2P11s5gh7fo1_500.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/4d1c5f7797684bc3408714b2aeb240bb/tumblr_mwfpt9D2P11s5gh7fo1_500.jpg

wes77
11-17-2013, 06:10 PM
Broncos need to use Thunder to unnerve Eric Berry

dlewis76
Now that is a brace, problem is, does that brace increase the risk of a knee injury?

Manning2BayBay
[QUOTE=GoManning;4849174]http://25.media.tumblr.com/249b5baea5299d1563ba8abad9cc7f04/tumblr_mwfpipRVxm1shcu57o1_1280.jpg

his ankle scares me, yikes, KC will have it easy, quick release under 3 seconds, easy picks at the line

go broncos

.............\

LegionOfVonDoom
11-17-2013, 06:12 PM
Nate Irving not playing. We might miss him today.

FL BRONCO
11-17-2013, 06:13 PM
With all that tape and everything I wonder how his footing will be on the kleets

BroncoSynapses
11-17-2013, 06:13 PM
Now that is a brace, problem is, does that brace increase the risk of a knee injury?

He wore a brace for most of last season as well.

one_bad_55
11-17-2013, 06:14 PM
Broncos need to use Thunder to unnerve Eric Berry

I forgot about that. Bring on Thunder and Miles. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

ELWAY421
11-17-2013, 06:14 PM
Finally the time has come, may we stay healthy & may we lay the smacketh down on the Kansas City Chiefs!!!!!!!
:logo::goz::logo:

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!

allthings18
11-17-2013, 06:15 PM
With all that tape and everything I wonder how his footing will be on the kleets

The spikes/cleats are usually uncovered with a tape job like that.

VADER72
Come on boys, let's own them. Stay safe Peyton.

JesseH
Does anyone remember the time Wade Phillips got scared when those canons went off, I think against the chargers, then got all mad and threw his playbook? lol I was thinking about that with a friend, guess I needed the laugh to break the tension.

Almost looks like manning is wearing a cast on his right ankle.

Nuts4koi
this shouldn't increase any injury to the knee. I'm glad to see they used the brace along with the heavy tape job. This will help keep the ankle stable, but it shouldn't limit Peyton's movement.

allthings18
He wore a brace for most of last season as well.
If you are talking about a knee brace he's worn it his whole career.

SinePari
11-17-2013, 06:17 PM
If Denver commits three or more turnovers, they lose. Less than three, they win.

EDIT: To be more precise, if the Chiefs are +3 or higher in the TO category, Denver loses. Because it is totally possible for Denver to turn the ball over three or more times and win so long as the Broncos can force some themselves...

BroncoSynapses
11-17-2013, 06:18 PM
If you are talking about a knee brace he's worn it his whole career.

Yes, I referenced a knee brace in my reply.

ELWAY421
11-17-2013, 06:18 PM
If Denver commits three or more turnovers, they lose. Less than three, they win.

How about 0 turnovers????

allthings18
11-17-2013, 06:19 PM

Similar to this.
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTujpY4SikRLw8tI9nmvwF7kaeaLOkeL _3pDy2xe0eAwLIGvW41

one_bad_55
GAME TIME, has cometh :goz:

JordanElyea
And I'm nervous! That escalated quickly!

allthings18
11-17-2013, 06:20 PM
Yes, I referenced a knee brace in my reply.

Was just making sure, he's worn that his whole career.

assassin216
11-17-2013, 06:20 PM

Im nervous also.....smh

one_bad_55
11-17-2013, 06:21 PM
Broncos are going to win 31 - 9

VADER72
11-17-2013, 06:21 PM
Crap just got real!!! Let's go Broncos

BlingSter
11-17-2013, 06:22 PM
I can see Denver winning, but not covering the spread. Should be a great game.

BroncNugRockAvs
Waited all day for Sunday Night lets get it on

one_bad_55
Carrie is one HOT country gal......:thumb:

SinePari
11-17-2013, 06:23 PM
How about 0 turnovers????

Let's hope so! Though the Broncos' performance this year puts a little damper on that optimism...

Broncos724
11-17-2013, 06:23 PM
Let's get it on.

100%Broncoholic
11-17-2013, 06:24 PM
I don't care if Denver wins by one, I just want a Denver win without injuries.

sheenabobeena
butterflies in my stomach! as if I'm actually playing.. lol. les do this. Go BRONCOS!!!!

broncoslover115

Me too. It's ridiculous. I think because of the injury and worried he's gonna get hurt. But I have faith in our team and the trainers.

thundercty
Here we goooooo!!! :goz:

dandaman23
Here we go. Would be so awesome to be there! My nerves are at an all time high right now!

cmc0605
11-17-2013, 06:25 PM
Here we go!!! Here's to a mistake-free, injury-free football game :beer::beer:

BroncoBreeder
Time for the SMACK down!

Nuts4koi
We HAVE to beat the chefs. I am getting soooo sick of hearing about them.:goz:

ruksak
Good luck tonight guys. Watching at home hoping to see the Chiefs come down to earth

GoManning
Let's go Broncos!

Get this win for Coach Fox!

http://31.media.tumblr.com/a1e92b7944142d6b9c0d0338bfea2fc7/tumblr_mwfqkjK3Re1shcu57o1_500.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/dfaf84883bad195bcf8c62d6ccc9ed6d/tumblr_mwfqkw7X9k1shcu57o1_1280.jpg

ELWAY421
11-17-2013, 06:26 PM
Let's hope so! Though the Broncos' performance this year puts a little damper on that optimism...

Higher your expectations. Lol

Blazindro
11-17-2013, 06:26 PM
Oh man I'm getting so nervous but excited. A win would be huge for us. Lets go get it!

BroncoBreeder
11-17-2013, 06:27 PM
The Chefs ought to just punt on first downs because their defense scores the points.

EddieMac
OK folks.......Game on......Be good so us Mods can watch the game and chat here with minimal distractions.

Ya I'm selfish :D

GO BRONCOS

thundercty
Chiefs win the coin toss, elect to receive. No worries says the Sheriff! :D

broncoslover115
Von, Woody, DRC, Harris, Vic, Knighton and the rest...do what you do best and play like freaking maniacs tonight.

cmc0605
11-17-2013, 06:28 PM
Chiefs win coin toss and will receive...

thundercty
OK folks.......Game on......Be good so us Mods can watch the game and chat here with minimal distractions.

Ya I'm selfish :D

GO BRONCOS

You got it! :halo:

BroncoSynapses
I don't care if Denver wins by one, I just want a Denver win without injuries.

I'd take that for every game the rest of the year! Really hope everyone stays healthy tonight. Seems like tonight could be a very physical matchup.

one_bad_55
Broncos stomp them Chiefs :goz:

cormbred
There is electricity in the air. Feel it thru my tv. LOL

broncoslover115
Chiefs win the coin toss, elect to receive. No worries says the Sheriff! :D

I'm surprised. They know we be crazy good in the 2nd half.

SinePari
I also think a lot of this will hinge on how the refs call this. Don't get me wrong, I don't know that a call or two will determine winning/losing. However, if the refs "let the players play" (e.g., letting DBs grab and hold in the secondary) I think Chiefs' chance of winning goes up significantly.

Denver's WRs have yet to show me that they are physical enough to fight for the ball. And without a good passing attack, Chief will shut down the run. Knowshon isn't good enough to carry a team by himself; that's where the Chiefs' advantage w/ Charles comes in. And while I don't think the Chiefs will score a lot, in a game where Denver can't score a few field goals can win the game.

odiesback
11-17-2013, 06:29 PM
GO BRONCOS!!!!! Let's get this done. Too nervous to type now

Elway
11-17-2013, 06:29 PM
Here we go! Get them Broncos! :goz:

one_bad_55
11-17-2013, 06:30 PM
Go broncos!!!!!!!

thundercty
11-17-2013, 06:31 PM
OMG lets go Prater!!!!!

BroncoSynapses
Apparently, Manning took a "pain killing" injection this afternoon. Hope that doesn't come at the sacrifice of more harm to his ankles.

BroncoBreeder
Run on them all night!

LegionOfVonDoom
Leta do this baby. Go Broncos.

cormbred
go broncos

Nuts4koi
This first series should set the tone of the game.

one_bad_55
WW & Von time, with a little Pot Roast and Vick mixed in.