PDA

View Full Version : First NFL game - Broncos vs Titans

reese006
12-10-2013, 08:08 PM
My son, 11 years old, and I were at game this past weekend, visiting from Birmingham AL. This was both our first NFL game to attend. I have been to a ton of college games in my life time, mostly Auburn. I must say I was very impressed with the crowd and how much you guys get in to the game. 3rd downs for the Titans the stadium was loud and rockin. Also I could not get over the Bronco gear that everyone had on. You guys truly support your team, which is awesome! Even though it was freezing azz cold for us southern boys we had a blast and everyone we talked to was very nice. My son is a huge Bronco fan and Peyton fan. So getting to see them play was a dream come true for him. Then on top of that getting to see the longest field goal in NFL history made the day.

My son and I were at the Iron Bowl the weekend before. So in the span of 1 week and 1 day my son got to see in person a missed field goal returned for a game winning touchdown and the longest field goal in NFL history. Plays that will probably never be repeated in his lifetime.

JWinn
12-10-2013, 10:13 PM
Glad you had a good time!

It sounds like you two had an awesome week of football. That's priceless!

Did you take the rail? I hope so. Traffic really sucked after that game. It took forever to get out of the lot, and then we crawled, CRAWLED along around up onto Colfax, and then onto I-25 South. It must have took almost an hour to reach Broadway, and the area where that NB accident happened. Just everyone slowing to see what happened on the other side of the highway.

And what about the ball? Ya get it signed by any chance?

:logo:

reese006
12-11-2013, 08:06 AM
Yea we took the rail. We stayed to the very end and then went to the team gift shop, he got a jersey with his name on the back and a few other things. So by the time we got to the rail after the game we only had to wait like 5mins. Nope did not bring the ball, hopefully we will get a chance later.