PDA

View Full Version : Being a mod

West
12-02-2004, 03:47 PM
any chance you need some help? id like to help you guys because most of you arent here as regularly as me to moniter things...but maybe im too childish and young to do it...i'd like to become one to clean up my act and become more respectable...thanks in advance in case you guys will let me...its ok no biggy just wanted to help in advance if i dont get a chance

West

Vulcan
12-02-2004, 04:02 PM
The current moderators are doing an excellent job of controlling the boards. I don't think a new moderator is necessary.

West
12-02-2004, 04:03 PM
yes i agree but most arent here regularly as i am and cant settle situations quick enough before they get out of hand...but i agree 100% they've done a good job...just try to help :hurt:

Booher
12-02-2004, 11:02 PM
Now west I am not sure if they would pick someone who has been banned to be a mod. :D

Alastor
12-03-2004, 03:09 AM
Has he really been banned or are you teasing, Booher?

Not that it's my business, but I'm curious.

Alastor.

Jared
12-03-2004, 03:52 AM
yes i agree but most arent here regularly as i am and cant settle situations quick enough before they get out of hand...but i agree 100% they've done a good job...just try to help :hurt:

????

I log in every day....usually late here on the West Coast, so you are probably asleep when I check.

Just because I don't always post, doesn't mean I wasn't here.

Booher
12-03-2004, 08:49 AM
Has he really been banned or are you teasing, Booher?

Not that it's my business, but I'm curious.

Alastor.

ask him he'll tell you......

dred
12-03-2004, 08:54 AM
I'd like to be a Moderator for this forum too. :cheers:

Hey, I already moderate two other MBs. Why not?

Oh yeah, wrong team.

heh

Alastor
12-03-2004, 09:06 AM
Well, I guess I should have, but I just worded it badly. So, have you ever really been banned, West?

Alastor.

Vulcan
12-03-2004, 01:40 PM
I'd like to be a Moderator for this forum too. :cheers:

Hey, I already moderate two other MBs. Why not?

Oh yeah, wrong team.

heh

Just because you moderate other Message Boards doesn't mean you are capable of being a Moderator of another forum. You must do your job well.

dred
12-03-2004, 01:48 PM
Just because you moderate other Message Boards doesn't mean you are capable of being a Moderator of another forum. You must do your job well.

Thats like saying just because I can drive my car without getting a speeding ticket in over 10 years that I am not capable of driving a different car without getting a speeding ticket. I am a good driver, btw.

;)

orangenblue420
12-03-2004, 01:50 PM
Me too Me too
I wanna be one (not)

:rockon:

Vulcan
12-03-2004, 01:54 PM
Thats like saying just because I can drive my car without getting a speeding ticket in over 10 years that I am not capable of driving a different car without getting a speeding ticket. I am a good driver, btw.

;)

No, it's like this:

Just because you can drive automatic, means you can drive stick.

vBulletin can be transformed to where no two vBulletin forums are alike, thus they are by the same company, but the feel of them are different.

dred
12-03-2004, 01:58 PM
No, it's like this:

Just because you can drive automatic, means you can drive stick.

vBulletin can be transformed to where no two vBulletin forums are alike, thus they are by the same company, but the feel of them are different.

Does everything with you have to be so complicated?

We are talking about "moderating" here, not coding in visual basic or C++.

orangenblue420
12-03-2004, 01:59 PM
Does everything with you have to be so complicated?

We are talking about "moderating" here, not coding in visual basic or C++.

Ding Ding Ding - we have a winner :D

West
12-03-2004, 02:00 PM
yea i was :( that was my fault...i went to far with something i shouldnt have...and jared i just thought you guys needed some help...just trying to help man :heh:

orangenblue420
12-03-2004, 02:11 PM
yea i was :( that was my fault...i went to far with something i shouldnt have...and jared i just thought you guys needed some help...just trying to help man :heh:

:wipes tear:

They grow up so fast

West
12-03-2004, 02:12 PM
420? WERE THEY HELL YOU BEEN GIRL?!!!! you havent been online in like forever...i was in denver last week :D

orangenblue420
12-03-2004, 02:14 PM
420? WERE THEY HELL YOU BEEN GIRL?!!!! you havent been online in like forever...i was in denver last week :D

I actually had some time off from work :eek: and then when I got back my internet connection was all F'd up - but Im back and I see your back - too Westie that is ;)

West
12-03-2004, 02:16 PM
yea man...its good to be posting regularly again..i had to blow off some steam like 2 weeks ago and ive fully recovered now :D...

rcsodak
12-03-2004, 09:14 PM
WESTY?????

A MOD?????

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Booher
12-03-2004, 10:56 PM
Sorry dred prerequisite for being a mod is being a BRONCO fan....hence the term.......

BRONCOMANIA

dred
12-03-2004, 11:10 PM
Sorry dred prerequisite for being a mod is being a BRONCO fan....hence the term.......

BRONCOMANIA
Just another attempt of "the man" trying to keep a good Colts fan down.

I will rise from this unjust oppression.

:rockon:

West
12-04-2004, 11:01 AM
WESTY?????

A MOD?????

:laugh: :laugh:
and hes on my case again :sad:

rcsodak
12-04-2004, 10:51 PM
123 :laugh:
456 :rolleyes:
789 :speech:

West
12-05-2004, 11:23 AM
????????? what the hell?

broncos_mgr
12-06-2004, 10:01 AM
Thanks for the offer, West. You too, Dred. Right now, I think the group of moderators we have are doing a fine job keeping the place running smoothly and we don't really need to add one. Rest assured that if we do decide to grow the staff in the future, members who have been banned and Colts fans will be right at the top of the list of candidates. Right behind consistently well-mannered, level-headed individuals like booher and 420... :rolleyes:

Seriously, thanks for the offers. :cheers:

orangenblue420
12-06-2004, 10:06 AM
Right behind consistently well-mannered, level-headed individuals like booher and 420...

:huh: :P

You love me and you know it :smug:

dred
12-06-2004, 10:35 AM
Thanks for the offer, West. You too, Dred. Right now, I think the group of moderators we have are doing a fine job keeping the place running smoothly and we don't really need to add one. Rest assured that if we do decide to grow the staff in the future, members who have been banned and Colts fans will be right at the top of the list of candidates. Right behind consistently well-mannered, level-headed individuals like booher and 420... :rolleyes:

I hope you didn't think I was actually serious about Moderating a Broncos forum.

Other than Fantasy football, I would most likely be a little too biased to have "any" sort of control on another team forum.

I'm just here for comic relief.

:beer:

West
12-06-2004, 05:31 PM

i understand...hey but ive clean up my act i havent had a mod pm me about my behavior in 3 days :D LOL just kiddin