PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts of Visiting denver in summer for vacation

IHaveBRONC-itus
01-05-2014, 03:50 PM
My wife and I were discussing our vacation plans for this year and I brought up going to my fave teams city, Denver. But it would be during non-football and ski weather during the summer. Could anyone give us some insight and some things to do or see/visit in Denver during the summer? Thanks everyone ! GO BRONCOS!!!

86Elwayfan
01-07-2014, 08:31 AM
My wife and I were discussing our vacation plans for this year and I brought up going to my fave teams city, Denver. But it would be during non-football and ski weather during the summer. Could anyone give us some insight and some things to do or see/visit in Denver during the summer? Thanks everyone ! GO BRONCOS!!!

Red Rocks is gorgeous during the summer time. I love the small town of Golden, Colorado too. Lots of local Microbreweries and things like that in golden. Also if you like the outdoors an fishing there is some good fly fishing to be had in Golden or so I am told. (Not much of a fisherman myself)

I love our mountain towns as well if you like being outdoors there are lots of great hikes that aren't too tough (Pike's Peak, Mt. Evans, Lookout Mountain etc.) Also I love to golf here in the summer it's typically awesome. This is all stuff that interest me...so without knowing what you enjoy that's what i can give you :)

IHaveBRONC-itus
01-08-2014, 06:41 AM
thanks for the info, Yea outdoors in Denver would be amazing! I love being outdoors and just sight seeing and just exploring new places. Wish i was closer so I could Drive my FORD SVT RAPTOR through the mountains and roads bet there some great trails for that. I appreciate all the advice.