PDA

View Full Version : Sprint Reception in Stadium

rockyjs
01-18-2014, 10:56 AM
From what I'm reading on the Broncos website you can't connect to WiFi yet if you're a Sprint customer. But how is the cell phone reception in the stadium? Will we be able to watch NFL Mobile or live stream CBS sports on our phone?

Jan

JWinn
01-18-2014, 12:01 PM
I was just telling Frenchy last night how I am a cell phone dinosaur, and he'd be hard pressed to reach me during the game. I just don't even think of the thing. Not like I could hear it ring, or him on it anyway, haha.

We couldn't hear each other last time, and since I don't textů.

Smoke signals work good! :laugh:

Sorry Jan, I don't know anything about Sprint's network at the stadium. I know they spent a bunch upgrading the stadium's cell phone capacity, as it's been a major complaint from fans the last few years, but I do not know specifics, and obviously, I couldn't tell you if you'll be able to watch TV from the stands on your phone.

Hopefully one of these younger guys who go to games will respond and help you.

Good luck and have fun!

:logo:

rockyjs
01-18-2014, 01:28 PM
Thanks - we haven't been there since they put up the new screen, so maybe we'll be able to see the replays fine from our seats :-)

Jan

Frenchy180
01-18-2014, 04:47 PM
I'll tell you this much... I'm on Verizon, who supposedly has some of the best cell strength in the stadium, and checking facebook during the timeouts is difficult at times... I wouldn't expect to be able to stream tv during the game.