PDA

View Full Version : Season's OVER for the DONKS!

DenverDonkeyHtr
10-19-2003, 12:35 PM
Give it up, Donkey fans. Your season has just ended in Minnesota. I'm loving it!

thesaint
10-19-2003, 01:31 PM
Our season is over? We're 5-2 to your 2-4, genius. We're still in shape to make the playoffs....meanwhile your Raiders are looking their age more and more every minute. And dont give me that crap about Porter coming back so its all good. Porter doesnt play defense.

DenverDonkeyHtr
10-19-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by thesaint
Our season is over? We're 5-2 to your 2-4, genius. We're still in shape to make the playoffs....meanwhile your Raiders are looking their age more and more every minute. And dont give me that crap about Porter coming back so its all good. Porter doesnt play defense.

A 3rd string QB starting for a while. Midget Portis is hobbling around. Sharpe looked like a car hit him earlier. Lelie sucks eggs. Ian Gold proves to be Copper. Raiders starting their run tomorrow with Porter back. What does all that equal? NO PLAYOFFS FOR DONKS!

thesaint
10-19-2003, 01:41 PM
You just made a bunch of preschool statements about each of those players. The fact is we already beat you.

Scoreboard.

DenverDonkeyHtr
10-19-2003, 01:46 PM
Let go of the past and look towards the future. Like the Donkeys going 9-7, at best.

thesaint
10-19-2003, 01:49 PM
Your future is the retirement home. That squad is old and is looking it. I was looking at your schedule thinking you had some easy games ahead...but after your hideous showings against the Broncos, Chargers, Browns and Bears there are no easy games on your schedule. Gannon hates his own team. Your defense is inconsistent and your running game is nonexistent. That doesnt add up to big wins.

Elway
10-19-2003, 08:13 PM
Let us know how you're doing after KC tomorrow night, another nail in your pathetic coffin.

Maybe if Romo was there to help... oh wait he might never play again and is to busy being sued, like Al Davis for phony accounting, HAW HAW!!!

All you Oaklands fans dressing up, just to watch your pathetic team lose on National TV AGAIN to another DIVISION OPPONETNT.

HAW HAW AGAIN.