PDA

View Full Version : Ticket question

sbxxxiichamps
04-25-2014, 03:19 PM
So living in Western NY I generally can go to a Bills game for $40-$50 bucks a ticket. Looking at the Broncos schedule though I really want to make the trip out for the Patriots Broncos game and maybe even the Cincinnati Monday night game.

Anyways my question for you guys would be, how much should I expect to have to shell out a ticket to one of these games??

I imagine it will be quite a lot but I'd appreciate any answers and if anyone knows when the best time to snag some would be.

RunYouOver
04-25-2014, 04:25 PM
So living in Western NY I generally can go to a Bills game for $40-$50 bucks a ticket. Looking at the Broncos schedule though I really want to make the trip out for the Patriots Broncos game and maybe even the Cincinnati Monday night game.

Anyways my question for you guys would be, how much should I expect to have to shell out a ticket to one of these games??

I imagine it will be quite a lot but I'd appreciate any answers and if anyone knows when the best time to snag some would be.

For the Patriots game, you can expect to spend about $150 just to get one seat anywhere. Probably closer to $200-$250 each if you want to sit in decent seats with someone else.

sbxxxiichamps
04-25-2014, 04:34 PM
For the Patriots game, you can expect to spend about $150 just to get one seat anywhere. Probably closer to $200-$250 each if you want to sit in decent seats with someone else.
Sweet! Thanks!

Chess79
04-26-2014, 06:54 PM
Hey everyone, I have a question regarding tickets, my wife and I are looking at coming down from the great white north for the week 2 game against the chiefs, should I wait for tickets to go on sale at the box office or should I be scooping something up from the ticket exchange? Are the odds at getting 2 tickets from the box office any good or is it nearly impossible ? The ticket exchange seems way too high. I guess to sum it all up when is the best time to buy tickets and what's my best option? I really appreciate the help. Its our first visit to Denver and I want it to be a great game day experience.

RunYouOver
04-27-2014, 11:29 AM
Hey everyone, I have a question regarding tickets, my wife and I are looking at coming down from the great white north for the week 2 game against the chiefs, should I wait for tickets to go on sale at the box office or should I be scooping something up from the ticket exchange? Are the odds at getting 2 tickets from the box office any good or is it nearly impossible ? The ticket exchange seems way too high. I guess to sum it all up when is the best time to buy tickets and what's my best option? I really appreciate the help. Its our first visit to Denver and I want it to be a great game day experience.

From my experience, 2 tickets are reasonable to scoop up IF you are prepared. By prepared, I mean ready to purchase tickets online at the moment they go on sale online through ticketmaster. They usually go on sale mid-to-late July from what I remember, and the announcement about when they go on sale isn't very long before that time.

Keep your eyes open for any info on when they go on sale, and then my recommendation would be to try to get the tickets through the Broncos, first.

Chess79
04-27-2014, 11:52 AM
Thank you for the reply , that's the info I was looking for, my next question is should I expect to see tickets available in all sections of the stadium or mainly just upper level?

EddieMac
04-27-2014, 12:05 PM
My experience says get on the phone right before they get on sale. Better chance of getting what you want.

I had a team of people on the computer for the Ravens game last year and we couldn't get our tickets. Now it was the season open but I imagine the games all sell out fast.

86Elwayfan
04-28-2014, 07:49 AM
Thank you for the reply , that's the info I was looking for, my next question is should I expect to see tickets available in all sections of the stadium or mainly just upper level?

Non-Season Tickets are dispersed throughout the stadium but as others have said be prepared to try to get tickets as soon as they go on sale or you wont get any at cost. As far as ticket exchange goes the ticket prices "should" come down as we get closer to the game but that isn't always true.

Cheers!