PDA

View Full Version : Monday Night Football In Cincinnati

ELWAY421
04-25-2014, 03:32 PM
I know it's early but will any of you be attending the Broncos vs Cinci game???? I'll be there man.......

86Elwayfan
04-28-2014, 07:51 AM
I try to go to one out of town game every year....not sure if Cincy is on the top of this list this year >< I will know more as we get closer to the season.

dendave
08-02-2014, 08:15 AM
Just got my tix this morning...GO BRONCOS!

jtlee719
09-03-2014, 09:04 PM
Got my ticket, and can't wait. Driving over from Missouri, and would love to meet up with other Bronco fans to tailgate!!!!

JustCallMeDino
09-04-2014, 07:29 PM
Hey, I am Daniel. I am a huge Broncos fan that lives in Indiana. Obviously I don't get to see the Broncos as much as I would like to. So, we play the Bengals this year in Cincinnati and I was wondering if anybody would want to go with me. Unfortunately I have no friends or family that are broncos fans. Just hit me up if you are interested

Thanks
Daniel

dendave
10-29-2014, 08:03 AM
bump...anyone else going?

Go Broncs!
12-02-2014, 07:29 PM
I am driving from Ontario, Canada! Wanna tailgate with us?? GO BRONCOS!

dendave
12-03-2014, 02:06 PM
where are you tailgating? we have a group that has tailgated at Longworth hall parking lot the last 3 times Denver has been in Cinci...let us know where you are or you can join us

SixStringMadnes
12-11-2014, 11:21 AM
I'm about 4 hours down the road from Cincinnati, considering making this game. Have yet to see PFM play live in a Broncos uniform, and I feel my time is running out...... Would rather do it in Denver, but hard to pass on a game 4 hours from my home town

Letswinplz77
12-15-2014, 03:20 AM
I always try to make it to Cincy when Denver plays there, but this time I will be wearing Blue. I wore orange last time and they were having an orange out. Not good. We won the game on that ridiculous tip from Roy Williams to Brandon Stokley, and I was screaming my head off, but everyone around me was looking at me like I was insane. Until I stopped jumping up and down and they realized I had a big blue and white Bronco on the front of my shirt. Then I almost got stabbed, but I digress. Going to be old Bronco blue from head to toe! Land in KY on Saturday, indoor water park with the kid on Sunday and Monday in Cincy, Bronco beatdown of the Bengals Monday night. Can't wait!

samparnell
12-15-2014, 08:25 AM
Before the Miami game, I asked my wife which of two Bronco shirts I should wear. She picked one and I put it on. In the third quarter, she came into the living room and watched the game with me. We agreed it wasn't going particularly well. About that time, Burse fumbled the Punt Return. I said that maybe I should put on the other shirt. I did, and I've worn it since ... without washing it. :D

Manning2BayBay
12-15-2014, 01:53 PM
I always try to make it to Cincy when Denver plays there, but this time I will be wearing Blue. I wore orange last time and they were having an orange out. Not good. We won the game on that ridiculous tip from Roy Williams to Brandon Stokley, and I was screaming my head off, but everyone around me was looking at me like I was insane. Until I stopped jumping up and down and they realized I had a big blue and white Bronco on the front of my shirt. Then I almost got stabbed, but I digress. Going to be old Bronco blue from head to toe! Land in KY on Saturday, indoor water park with the kid on Sunday and Monday in Cincy, Bronco beatdown of the Bengals Monday night. Can't wait!

hey im going to the game as well! never been before

so should I not be cheering too loud? i dont want to get stabbed and i dont have obamacare in canada

our seats are pretty crappy though, we are on the visiting sideline in the 300's section

any tips would be much appreciated, like safe areas to shop, hotel/motels

Manning2BayBay
12-15-2014, 01:54 PM
Before the Miami game, I asked my wife which of two Bronco shirts I should wear. She picked one and I put it on. In the third quarter, she came into the living room and watched the game with me. We agreed it wasn't going particularly well. About that time, Burse fumbled the Punt Return. I said that maybe I should put on the other shirt. I did, and I've worn it since ... without washing it. :D

Atta boy!...

Watjalukinat
12-15-2014, 03:23 PM
You won't get stabbed. I think we're pretty impartial on the AFC West, can't stand our division rivals, or the Patriots/Jets.

Northern Ky is nice. Newport on the Levee = good shopping, dining etc. Kenwood, Rookwood are good too. Stay off of Vine St. north of 7th street. Over the Rhine is an odd mix of ghetto and hipsters. Hofbrauhaus Newport (http://www.hofbrauhausnewport.com/) is good eating in Northern KY. Mecklenburg Gardens (http://www.mecklenburgs.net/) in Cincy.
I imagine you guys will win. Dalton and prime time are not compatible. Though Peyton and his sudden lack of arm strength vs our DBs I like. Should be fun. 36 degrees and sunny Monday, then dropping to 25, so not too bad. 5-10mph winds. coming off the river. If you've got time to waste, the train display at the museum center is good for families. I'm not a drinker so I can't help you there. Stick to the highways (71, 75, and 275) for other eating etc.
Think that's about it.

MarshallMoss
12-15-2014, 07:04 PM
I'm going!! Spending holidays with Mom in Nashville this year and am going to squeeze in this game...it will be my only one this year(: ... I would love to tailgate with some of you Broncos fans. I've been diehard fan since 1987. I'm from Canada and never had the opportunity to tailgate with fellow Broncos fans...it would be the best Christmas present ever to experience that!! ( especially in a rival city)😉

Send me a message if you have room for one more at your party:)

Go Broncos!

Letswinplz77
12-16-2014, 10:38 AM

so should I not be cheering too loud? i dont want to get stabbed and i dont have obamacare in canada

our seats are pretty crappy though, we are on the visiting sideline in the 300's section

You'll be fine. It's not bad, but it also depends on the amount of alcohol the surrounding Cincy fans have consumed. I don't know where my seats are, but I'm sure it's up there. Doesn't matter, it's still a lot of fun. Any hotels in walking distance of the Stadium are good to go.

Letswinplz77
12-16-2014, 10:42 AM

And there are a couple of outlet malls within a few minutes drive of Cincy. Nice places, good stores.

dendave
12-17-2014, 05:57 AM
We will be in Longworth Hall, if you need directions let me know, dont know what time yet, but I can pass that along also...the more the merrier...GO BRONCOS

Yella714
12-19-2014, 03:57 PM
I will be at the game. Driving from St. Louis!!!!!!

dporter1881
12-20-2014, 03:49 PM
Does anyone happen to know what hotel the broncos will be staying at in Cincinnati?

dporter1881
12-21-2014, 02:05 PM
What time will everyone be at Longworth Hall for tailgating!?

kenbroncosfan
12-21-2014, 02:21 PM
heading to game tomorrow! looking to hang with all the Bronco Fans tailgating! Lets go Boys!

dendave
12-21-2014, 03:46 PM
What time will everyone be at Longworth Hall for tailgating!?

We're planning on 2P, or earlier, lot opens at 1:00P,,,look for Bronco flag flying high and proud

dporter1881
12-21-2014, 04:27 PM
Do you know how much parking is?

dporter1881
12-21-2014, 04:30 PM
And what's everyone drink haha?!

dendave
12-21-2014, 05:46 PM
Do you know how much parking is?

$30 cars $120* for RVa

dporter1881
12-21-2014, 06:02 PM
Thank you! You've been a huge help!! I plan on seeing all the BRONCOS FANS tomorrow!!!!! Lets get this W!!!!

jbradley1989
12-22-2014, 08:53 AM
I'll be at the game, tickets were an early Christmas present from my girlfriend :-) We're coming from 8 hours away and stopping at the HoF though, so not sure we'll be there in time for tailgating.

SeasonAleis
12-22-2014, 09:20 AM
Does anyone know what time and where the guys are getting off the bus at the Bengals' stadium?

MarshallMoss
12-23-2014, 06:06 PM
Just wanted to say, even though we lost...I had one of the best times I've ever had going to a game!! It's great to see Broncos fans in full force and from all over!! Thanks DenDave for being an integral part in bringing together the community of us fans and can't wait till our next opportunity!!!

Now I'm going to crawl back under my rock and try and forget what actually happened at the game(: