PDA

View Full Version : Oct 19th vs the 9ers

icephoenix25
04-28-2014, 09:08 AM
Good morning. I'm actually a 49er fan looking to visit Denver for the SNF on Oct. 19 to surprise my brother-in-law (he's the Broncos fan) and our wives. I didn't see a section on recommendations on areas to stay and information on where the stadium is located in proximity to the city. Is public transit a possibility or would be just be easier to rent a car and plan on finding a parking pass? And as far as tickets go, I plan on just ponying (no pun intended) up through the exchange or some other ticket website unless anyone has a place they could point me, as we're hoping to find tickets in the lower section preferably behind the visitor's bench. Thanks for any information that can be passed along.

JWinn
04-28-2014, 10:17 AM
The stadium is just on the western side of the downtown area. Five minutes from most hotels there.

Yeah, the Ticket Exchange is probably your best bet, the safest place for sure to buy.

As for where to stay? I live here, so I don't stay in the area hotels, but we get lots of people here who do, and I am sure a few of them will respond. There's a hotel right next to the stadium, but I think that fills up fast I think it's called HotelVQ.

Have fun!

:logo:

Jgagznos
05-03-2014, 03:05 PM
As Jwinn posted, the stadium is on the west side of the I25 across from downtown Denver.

I travel in for several games each year and stay in downtown Denver near 16th street (a great variety of restaurants and hotels in the area). It's a great part of town to stay in if you plan to attend the game. Public transit is convenient from the Market Street Station and on game days they run a special Broncos game bus that drops you off right outside the stadium and returns you after the game (the drop is closer than if you drove yourself). The price is very competitive - I think it was $7-8 last year. I have nothing but good experiences using the transit system and you will see plenty of 49ers fans on the bus. I would advise against the VQ if you can help it - the hotel is close to the stadium but not very convenient for transportation on game day (and there is a very small selection of restaurants in the area).

Good luck with the game tickets - they will be expensive (but all the good Broncos games have a hefty price tag so it's 'par for the course').

BroncosFan0226
05-22-2014, 10:38 PM
Potentially going to be visiting Denver for the 9ers/Broncos game that weekend. This would be my 1st broncos game in Denver. Just was looking for advice on things to do in or around Denver. My friends(who are 9ers fans) and I are considering staying for longer than just for the game so we are trying to find fun things to do as well as local food to try.

For the food, it could be cool restaurants in or near denver or unique cuisine that are only found in Colorado.

As for activities, I am open to all suggestions.

Also havent looked into hotels or tickets yet, so are there any particular hotels that you guys recommend.

I've heard stuff about tailgating for Denver games, wonder if anybody could elaborate on the experience that is offered.

As for seating, any particular sections to either avoid or particular pay attention lookout for in terms of tickets.

86Elwayfan
05-23-2014, 07:25 AM
Potentially going to be visiting Denver for the 9ers/Broncos game that weekend. This would be my 1st broncos game in Denver. Just was looking for advice on things to do in or around Denver. My friends(who are 9ers fans) and I are considering staying for longer than just for the game so we are trying to find fun things to do as well as local food to try.

For the food, it could be cool restaurants in or near denver or unique cuisine that are only found in Colorado.

As for activities, I am open to all suggestions.

Also havent looked into hotels or tickets yet, so are there any particular hotels that you guys recommend.

I've heard stuff about tailgating for Denver games, wonder if anybody could elaborate on the experience that is offered.

As for seating, any particular sections to either avoid or particular pay attention lookout for in terms of tickets.

For food it really depends on your price point, but one unique experience in CO is the Buckhorn Exchange. Little pricey but good food and they have all sorts of different meat you can't find most places, like rattlesnake and Ostrich. There are some who will remain nameless on here that will say Casa Bonita do no listen to him :D . Denver has a pretty good food truck scene as well there are all sorts of new restaurants popping up in Denver. Also there are a ton of microbreweries all around Denver and the surrounding area so if you like beer look them up!

September is a gorgeous time of year to get up to the Mountains if you have time. Red Rocks is a must IMO as well. I have a soft spot for Golden CO as that is where I went to college but it is a cool little town and also Coors Brewery is there! My favorite sandwich shop is in downtown Golden it is called D'Deli the owner is a Raiders fan which amazingly doesn't prevent him from making delicious sandwiches.

Hotel's I have no idea there are others that have come in for games that would help with that. I will say if you are going to be here for a bit rent a car it will be worth it.

Tailgating is what you make of it. There is a Broncos sponsored tailgate tent to the south of the stadium (I think its 10 bucks a head??) Or you can just do the standard lot tailgating. I tailgate before all the games in lot M. We are always more than happy to welcome people...though your 49er fan friends will receive some crap haha. (I have one too very sad very sad)

As far as sections go my only recommendation is if you decided to splurge on seats dont get too close in the middle sections as sometimes the players on the sideline as well as teh mobile cameras can block your vision a bit when you get too close. I would go to NFLTicketExchange.com for second hand tickets. I think actual tickets go on sale at ticket master soon.

Hope this helps and Enjoy Denver!!

IanMacV
05-25-2014, 02:46 PM
My friends and I are planning a trip down for this game as well and were recommended the VQ as an affordable, non rat baggy, hotel in the vicinity.

I find it funny that there is no sale date on tickets. Any ideas why or when they go on sale? The ticket exchange is insanely priced

JWinn
05-25-2014, 08:08 PM
The real great thing about the VQ is it's location. It's right next to the stadium. About a hundred yards away.

However, it's a 40 year old building, at least. I used to meet my friends in it's underground garage at halftime, 35 years ago, to smoke away from prying eyes, like fathers. And cops, lol.

I stayed there once about ten years ago for a night for a different kind of horse show, and remember not being very impressed. Nothing bad really, but nothing to write home about, ya know. No rats. Not "rat baggy" at all really. Just old.

Like an old Holiday Inn. yeah, it's OK, but it's a 40 year old room.

If your coming in just for the game, don't have a rental car, and don't insist on staying in a Hyatt or Marriott resort level room, and not too picky on the limited places to eat within walking distance on that side of the highway (Downtown is on the other side), it's probably perfect. You can watch the day games in your room right there, and walk over any time you feel like it.

If you have a room facing the stadium, I'd imagine the atmosphere is pretty awesome to wake up to. Open the curtain, and a live football party if starting up right out before your eyes.

And when it's over, you have the fastest trip home of anyone at the barn that night. Your room is literally a few hundred yards form your seat. You can be in bed before I get out of the parking lot, and start my hour long drive home. :thumb:

All that being said, If I am staying in Denver for anything more than the football game, I am going to stay somewhere else. The VQ might be great for a game, but for a few days, almost anywhere else would be better. Especially if you have a rental car, as almost any suburban hotel won't charge you just to park, and you'll be in a much newer building.

Everywhere downtown charges you for parking, regardless of room rates.

I think the tickets go on sale sometime in late June or early July. And yeah, I would Imagine the Exchange is pretty expensive these days. Easily explained in one word.

Manning

IanMacV
05-25-2014, 09:02 PM
The real great thing about the VQ is it's location. It's right next to the stadium. About a hundred yards away.

However, it's a 40 year old building, at least. I used to meet my friends in it's underground garage at halftime, 35 years ago, to smoke away from prying eyes, like fathers. And cops, lol.

I stayed there once about ten years ago for a night for a different kind of horse show, and remember not being very impressed. Nothing bad really, but nothing to write home about, ya know. No rats. Not "rat baggy" at all really. Just old.

If your coming in just for the game, don't have a rental car, and don't insist on staying in a Hyatt or Marriott resort level room, and not too picky on the limited places to eat within walking distance on that side of the highway (Downtown is on the other side), it's probably perfect. You can watch the day games in your room right there, and walk over any time you feel like it.

If you have a room facing the stadium, I'd imagine the atmosphere is pretty awesome to wake up to. Open the curtain, and a live football party if starting up right out before your eyes.

And when it's over, you have the fastest trip home of anyone at the barn that night. Your room is literally a few hundred yards form your seat. You can be in bed before I get out of the parking lot, and start my hour long drive home. :thumb:

All that being said, If I am staying in Denver for anything more than the football game, I am going to stay somewhere else. The VQ might be great for a game, but for a few days, almost anywhere else would be better. Especially if you have a rental car, as almost any suburban hotel won't charge you just to park, and you'll be in a much newer building.

I think the tickets go on sale sometime in late June or early July. And yeah, I would Imagine the Exchange is pretty expensive these days. Easily explained in one word.

Manning

Thanks for the input!

We are staying for 3 nights, yes main reason is the game but which hotel would you recommend as we are probable going to go downtown to watch the morning games.

Also, which bat would you recommend based on TV quality, access and food quality? (still in vicinity of the hotel and stadium)

oh and no rental car

JWinn
05-25-2014, 11:49 PM
Thanks for the input!

We are staying for 3 nights, yes main reason is the game but which hotel would you recommend as we are probable going to go downtown to watch the morning games.

Also, which bat would you recommend based on TV quality, access and food quality? (still in vicinity of the hotel and stadium)

oh and no rental car

This stuff someone else is going to have to answer. I'm just not very familiar with the bars and restaurants downtown anymore.

I would suggest, if anything, you go for one of the hotels along I-25 to the South of the stadium. Preferably one within walking distance of the light rail, which can take you right to the game, and into downtown, since you don't have a car.

Never even been in any of them, but I know there are several in the DTC area. Drury Inn comes to mind.

https://wwws.druryhotels.com/propertyoverview.aspx?property=0011

I pass that one all the time. Doesn't look to pricey. Not sure how far from alight rail station it is though.

Hope that helps!

BroncoSexyDaddy
05-31-2014, 02:34 PM
I Cant wait for this game to play out

BroncosFan0226
06-07-2014, 09:46 PM
Anyone else have an idea on things to do around denver?

58Miller
07-04-2014, 05:25 PM
Just bought our plane and game tickets for the 49er at Denver week 7. Do the BCMB members tailgate in a certain area? Also im hoping to see my buddy FallitForward.

BroncosPWNn00bs
07-04-2014, 11:49 PM

Manning

:laugh: So when you went there 35 years ago at halftime, did you leave the stadium, go over there and then go back in? I know things have changed so much from now til then, so I was wondering if you could come and go in the stadium as you pleased.

But yea, I stayed at the VQ when I was really young, back a few names ago or something. I think it was the Ramada maybe. And I know after that it was the Red Lion. But I always wanted to stay there on gameday, but never get a chance to book it in time. I think its not too bad pricewise either. But it has a nice shuttle downtown and is right next to Mile High. :salute:

JWinn
07-05-2014, 10:59 AM
:laugh: So when you went there 35 years ago at halftime, did you leave the stadium, go over there and then go back in? I know things have changed so much from now til then, so I was wondering if you could come and go in the stadium as you pleased.

But yea, I stayed at the VQ when I was really young, back a few names ago or something. I think it was the Ramada maybe. And I know after that it was the Red Lion. But I always wanted to stay there on gameday, but never get a chance to book it in time. I think its not too bad pricewise either. But it has a nice shuttle downtown and is right next to Mile High. :salute:

Yup, at the old stadium, you could get a "Pass out". A little card you had to show and give back up when you re-entered the stadium. I could leave the stadium, go up to Village Inn, or the VQ's garage, or just get something in the car, and come back in. Just had to give back the pass out, which was stamped individually for each game.

Like tickets, they were only good for that game.

They stopped using Pass Outs when we moved to the new stadium, and now we can no longer do that. Not sure why, but they stopped that. If I go out to my car to get something at halftime now, or feel a need to rekindle my youth and head to the VQ's garage, I can't get back in the stadium. Once you leave, your out.

And I think you're right. I think it was called Red Lion when I stayed there. And a big red Ramada sign seems familiar on that building from before.

Times have changed. At the Green Bay Monday Night game in 1984, I took my friend Jason to that one since the rest of my friends were too chicken to do a football game in the snow. Because I knew we could get pass out, we left an entire set of new clothes in the car, and went and changed at halftime out of our frozen clothes, and went back in for the second half. (Also moved the car way up closer to the stadium that night, lol)

Dry gloves, dry pants, etc.

Couldn't do that during the Ravens playoff game if I wanted to. And my wife WANTED TO! haha.

And times have changed even more. Nobody no longer needs to head to a garage to smoke anymore. I see em do it everywhere now, lol.

EddieMac
07-05-2014, 11:21 AM
VQ is kind of a stinky dump...stayed there twice and the second time one buddy was looking to get another hotel haha.

Its a cool atmosphere tho and awesome to get u and see the stadium in the window. close to the stadium store too...DANGEROUS..

The free shuttle until 1100 is a nice touch too.

Frenchy180
07-05-2014, 11:58 PM
Yup, at the old stadium, you could get a "Pass out". A little card you had to show and give back up when you re-entered the stadium. I could leave the stadium, go up to Village Inn, or the VQ's garage, or just get something in the car, and come back in. Just had to give back the pass out, which was stamped individually for each game.

They stopped using Pass Outs when we moved to the new stadium, and now we can no longer do that. Not sure why, but they stopped that. If I go out to my car to get something at halftime now, or feel a need to rekindle my youth and head to the VQ's garage, I can't get back in the stadium. Once you leave, your out.

And I think you're right. I think it was called Red Lion when I stayed there. And a big red Ramada sign seems familiar on that building from before.

Times have changed. At the Green Bay Monday Night game in 1984, I took my friend Jason to that one since the rest of my friends were too chicken to do a football game in the snow. Because I knew we could get pass out, we left an entire set of new clothes in the car, and went and changed at halftime out of our frozen clothes, and went back in for the second half. (Also moved the car way up closer to the stadium that night, lol)

Couldn't do that during the Ravens playoff game if I wanted to. And my wife WANTED TO! haha.

And times have changed even more. Nobody no longer needs to head to a garage to smoke anymore. I see em do it everywhere now, lol.

:laugh: I was gonna ask about how you were able to do that too... I was only able to make it to the old stadium once, but man, I'll never forget it... I don't remember being able to leave early, but to be fair, I was 8 then :laugh:

BroncosPWNn00bs
07-06-2014, 03:12 AM

:laugh: Thats cool that they gave pass out cards. I was wondering how that would work. I didn't know it was only at the old stadium, I thought just over time, they got tighter security. So even in 2000, you could do that? I only went to 1 game at the old stadium, when I was 12 in 2000. And then been to a bunch at the new one. That must have been fun though to run out to the garage at halftime and sneak out. Did you miss any of the games doing that though? Cause halftime always seems to go too fast. And yea, that Ravens game, I wish I would have dressed warmer for :laugh:

Crazy how much things change over time. But yea, That VQ has changed a few names I believe. I always like walking by it after games and see all the fans by there. But yea, thats been around for a while.

JWinn
07-06-2014, 03:36 AM
:laugh: Thats cool that they gave pass out cards. I was wondering how that would work. I didn't know it was only at the old stadium, I thought just over time, they got tighter security. So even in 2000, you could do that? I only went to 1 game at the old stadium, when I was 12 in 2000. And then been to a bunch at the new one. That must have been fun though to run out to the garage at halftime and sneak out. Did you miss any of the games doing that though? Cause halftime always seems to go too fast. And yea, that Ravens game, I wish I would have dressed warmer for :laugh:

Crazy how much things change over time. But yea, That VQ has changed a few names I believe. I always like walking by it after games and see all the fans by there. But yea, thats been around for a while.

Broncomania is up early for a Sunday in the offseason. Everyone going fishing like me? lol

Ya know, I probably did miss a few third quarters back in high school meeting my friend Jamie and staying in the garage a bit too long. If I remember right, that garage was above the water pad the old east stands moved onto for baseball. Or very close to it. We'd leave and re-enter thru that gate back then.

Back then football games were more of a social thing for me. I'd spend a lot of time with friends doing lots of things other than watching the games. We'd go to the Stadium Club and eat, party in the garage, raid other boxes buffet's. Stuff like that. My dad and his buddies were all drinking and partying. So did we. lol

Not sure if fans could re-enter all the way up to 2000. The last time I remember doing that was the MNF Packer snow game in 84.

But I don't see why not. Not much changed as far as the way gate attendants worked during those years.

icephoenix25
08-18-2014, 10:25 AM
Thanks for the help folks. Well I got all of the plans arranged...tickets, flights, and hotel. Ended up with Sec. 115, Row 4 and staying at the Homewood Suites downtown. The brother-in-law came with me to the preseason game yesterday at our shiny new stadium. Talk about an ugly opening for us, but easy to shrug off being preseason and it was mostly the scrubs playing. Hope I'm not heckled too much considering I will be in an extreme amount of red and gold.

Instead of public transit, is it possible to have a pedicab take us from downtown to the stadium and back afterwards? We actually purchase artwork from a gallery in Denver and according to him it's better to hoof it as we'll be laughing at how back traffic is. (his words) Thanks again folks

JWinn
08-18-2014, 11:03 AM
I am not sure the Pedicabs go that far.

You mean the guys with bikes who carry two people, like Rickshaws? We have them in the parking lots to take people back to their cars. I don't think they go into downtown though, just take people back to their cars for a fee.

But a regular cab should not be too expensive, as it can't be much more then five, maybe ten minutes to the stadium from your hotel.

Traffic before and after every game is pretty much a nightmare, everywhere around the stadium. Your friend is right. If your carrying stuff, the trains and shuttles will probably be uncomfortable.

I would NOT suggest you bring artwork to the stadium. There's just so much that can happen. Especially to a fan wearing opposing colors.

Now I doubt you'll have any problems in your gear. Most Bronco fans are cool, and you will be shown the respect you show others. But it's a football game, and the whole purpose of the whole thing is to sell alcohol to wild people, lol, so one much act accordingly.

I just say that because I met a guy who bought a piece from the auction table in the club level. We have this guy who sells all sorts of autographed sports items during the games, and a guy near me once got one. A big framed signed Elway jersey.

He brought it out in the fourth quarter, and spent the rest of the game protecting the thing like it was a newborn child! lol

You cannot set something like that down on the floor. You might as well pour your beer right on it yourself, and save yourself the anguish.

Were you planning on bringing art to the game? LIke what? Just curious...

icephoenix25
08-18-2014, 11:11 AM
I am not sure the Pedicabs go that far.

You mean the guys with bikes who carry two people, like Rickshaws? We have them in the parking lots to take people back to their cars. I don't think they go into downtown though, just take people back to their cars for a fee.

But a regular cab should not be too expensive, as it can't be much more then five, maybe ten minutes to the stadium from your hotel.

Traffic before and after every game is pretty much a nightmare, everywhere around the stadium. Your friend is right. If your carrying stuff, the trains and shuttles will probably be uncomfortable.

I would NOT suggest you bring artwork to the stadium. There's just so much that can happen. Especially to a fan wearing opposing colors.

Now I doubt you'll have any problems in your gear. Most Bronco fans are cool, and you will be shown the respect you show others. But it's a football game, and the whole purpose of the whole thing is to sell alcohol to wild people, lol, so one much act accordingly.

I just say that because I met a guy who bought a piece from the auction table in the club level. We have this guy who sells all sorts of autographed sports items during the games, and a guy near me once got one. A big framed signed Elway jersey.

He brought it out in the fourth quarter, and spent the rest of the game protecting the thing like it was a newborn child! lol

You cannot set something like that down on the floor. You might as well pour your beer right on it yourself, and save yourself the anguish.

Were you planning on bringing art to the game? LIke what? Just curious...

Oh sorry about the confusion. I spoke to our art dealer just regarding info on places to stay, eat, logistics, etc. not toting artwork around. We have that shipped to our home here in CA.

Yes, I noticed that you have pedicabs in the downtown area, and thought maybe they can haul my lazy butt out to Mile High. But I'd prefer not to be stuck in stop and go traffic either. So I may just have to make sure to bring some nice walking shoes as I noticed from a map it's only 3 miles to the stadium.

I understand that I'm going to have to deal with the occasional obnoxious drunk guy being the visiting fan, but I plan on going over the top beyond just a jersey since I have one of those Super Bowl ring hats, painted up face, etc. But I'm always courteous to visiting fans when we were playing at Candlestick. I usually say hello at the beginning, shake their hand and just let them know they're going to get some ribbing but it's all in good fun and nothing personal. That usually goes over just fine because in the end, it's just a game.

JWinn
08-18-2014, 11:23 AM
Oh sorry about the confusion. I spoke to our art dealer just regarding info on places to stay, eat, logistics, etc. not toting artwork around. We have that shipped to our home here in CA.

I understand that I'm going to have to deal with the occasional obnoxious drunk guy being the visiting fan, but I plan on going over the top beyond just a jersey since I have one of those Super Bowl ring hats, painted up face, etc. But I'm always courteous to visiting fans when we were playing at Candlestick. I usually say hello at the beginning, shake their hand and just let them know they're going to get some ribbing but it's all in good fun and nothing personal. That usually goes over just fine because in the end, it's just a game.

Ahh, sorry for the confusion.

Yeah, you should be fine. Especially as your a game vet, and know how the ropes.

I think you'll find a lot of fans admiring your dressing up. We have many "superfans" who dress up pretty extremely, and they always get a lot of attention.

Look for "The Broncnator". He's the big guy dressed in a blue jersey with horses sticking out his shoulders, and a hardhat. He's pretty hard to miss in lot C before the games, and down low in the bowl pre game cheering on warm ups.

He's really cool. I've seen him standing with dressed up fans from other teams a million times taking pictures.

You'll fit right inů. :thumb:

By the way, that's a sweet new barn you got there. Those seats actually look like they might be comfortable! lol. Looks like a pretty nice place to watch games to me.

icephoenix25
08-19-2014, 11:12 AM
It's definitely new and pretty and a welcomed improvement from the dump we called home for so many years. I'm still torn about leaving because I have so many great memories there, but we'll make many more at the new home plus it shaved at least 45 minutes off my drive each way with the move. Just feels like blasphemy right now though. Oh the seats are no more comfortable than my prior seats. They actually feel narrower, but that is probably because mine were right behind where home plate was when Candlestick was built for the Giants.

s1ndome
08-20-2014, 05:16 PM
Im coming from Texas, and its my first trip to the mile high planning it myself. Recommended hotels around the stadium? Preferably if within walking distance. Also, a place to eat that I can only find in Denver.(Its a me and the little lady trip) Thanks so much. LETS DO THIS ORANGE AND BLUE! :peace: #BroncoGang

JWinn
08-22-2014, 04:41 PM
Im coming from Texas, and its my first trip to the mile high planning it myself. Recommended hotels around the stadium? Preferably if within walking distance. Also, a place to eat that I can only find in Denver.(Its a me and the little lady trip) Thanks so much. LETS DO THIS ORANGE AND BLUE! :peace: #BroncoGang

Really it depends on how far your willing to walk.

Downtown is across the highway, several hotels there, but about half an hours walk. & not thru a park, lol.

The VQ is the hotel right next to the stadium. There's a ton of posts about that and other hotels in this sub-forum. (Tailgating, Visiting, & FAQ) I suggest you scan some of them, as all you questions are answered in them.

Same for restaurants. There suggestions on recent threads just down the page on both.

CDNbroncoFAN15
08-23-2014, 08:40 AM
Hey guys, me and my brother who are huge Bronco fans are traveling to your great city with a couple of friends in tow. We've been to a couple of away games in the past but have never had the pleasure of tailgating. I was wondering if any of you fellow Bronco fans would want to take us under your wing and show us how to tail gate properly. We'd bring the beer if you bring the steaks/ dogs or whatever :-) oh and were canadian btw so no haters please ;-) KCCO!

mozzerpete
08-24-2014, 03:59 PM
Hey guys, me and my brother who are huge Bronco fans are traveling to your great city with a couple of friends in tow. We've been to a couple of away games in the past but have never had the pleasure of tailgating. I was wondering if any of you fellow Bronco fans would want to take us under your wing and show us how to tail gate properly. We'd bring the beer if you bring the steaks/ dogs or whatever :-) oh and were canadian btw so no haters please ;-) KCCO!

I am flying in from Chicago for the game.

I believe 58Miller is also tail gating,
he invited me for a drink.

Get in contact with him, I personally do not know
him, but based on his posts and such on this site
he seems like a cool guy!

westside Bronco
08-25-2014, 05:57 PM
[B]Hey Guys,

[B]Great idea, Bronco Fans are very welcoming, but...[/Just Beer is not enough, throw in some Avs tickets !!!

southern cross
10-01-2014, 11:25 AM
I am looking for two tickets for the game with San Francisco on the 19th, and am wondering which is the best avenue to go with for buying them.

Also, and I know this is hard to predict, but is there a possibility that the prices might fall a smidgeon before next week? Do the prices fall at all as the game time gets closer?

ebsoria
10-01-2014, 04:32 PM
Hi there! This is the only link/site (http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/NFL/denver-broncos-tickets/?intcmp=tm104657&wt.mc_id=NFL_TEAM_DEN_HOT_LINKS) we can condone.

As far as predicting prices? Who knows!??!

jetrazor74
10-02-2014, 05:01 AM
I've found that ticket prices generally drop on the Saturday before the game, but if you want to seats next to each other, you run the risk of none being available.

The 9er game tix prices have been through the roof since they went on sale and if they continue to win the next couple of weeks, and we beat the Cards and Jets, you can rest assured the prices are only going to continue to go up (with a slight drop the Fri-Sat before the game).

As Ticketmaster is an official sponsor of the NFL and the Denver Broncos, they are the only recommendation we can give you as for places to purchase.

If you choose to go other routes WATCH OUT FOR FAKES! They can look exactly like the real deal!

southern cross
10-02-2014, 07:08 AM
Thanks for your help!

I didn't realize why the tickets for that game were so expensive, but I'm guessing it has something to do with Sunday night prime-time tv.

Will keep an eye out for any price drops, and will hope for the best. :)