PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Single game tickets on sale June 30

JWinn
06-17-2014, 12:17 PM
Here ya go…

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Single-Game-Tickets-on-Sale-June-30/5a94e9b8-e7e7-48ec-9f46-2af49b434ef5

Happy hunting!

:logo:

Frenchy180
06-17-2014, 06:58 PM
Guess who scheduled that day off today... This guy right here!

brikz
06-20-2014, 02:13 PM
Visiting Denver in September. Looking to get three together for the Chiefs game. You think I have any chance of getting them through ticketmaster?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
06-20-2014, 02:38 PM
I hope I can make it to Denver for a game this year.

JWinn
06-20-2014, 03:23 PM
Visiting Denver in September. Looking to get three together for the Chiefs game. You think I have any chance of getting them through ticketmaster?

Frenchy?

You would be able to answer that better than me, as I don't use Ticketmaster for Bronco games.

100%Broncoholic
06-21-2014, 04:15 AM

Like a friend of mine always says, " you can always get tickets to any event, it just depends on what you want to spend." I'm sure Ticketmaster will have tickets for you, but you will have to decide at what expense you want the tickets.

Frenchy180
06-21-2014, 12:44 PM

Your only chance of finding three tickets together, at face value, for any game are to be on the ticketmaster site at 11:00:00 AM the day they go on sale... Tickets go insanely fast.

TH3JUICEMAN
06-27-2014, 12:59 PM
Your only chance of finding three tickets together, at face value, for any game are to be on the ticketmaster site at 11:00:00 AM the day they go on sale... Tickets go insanely fast.

I lucked out last year and got two tickets together for the Chargers Thursday night game during the half off sale. It was crazy, like $60 for two tickets, so what they were nose bleeds lol

IanMacV
06-29-2014, 11:58 AM

How fast? haha

I'm going to be logging on- should i just click on the area i want to sit and rush to the checkout?

BroncosPWNn00bs
06-29-2014, 12:56 PM

Yea, although its pretty hard to get any tickets together. Thats why I always get scattered seats. Thats the best chance of getting any tickets at all :laugh: Everyone tries to get 2 or 3 or 4 together. And I go and get 1. buy it, then I go and get another. :rockon:

JWinn
06-29-2014, 12:59 PM
How fast? haha

I'm going to be logging on- should i just click on the area i want to sit and rush to the checkout?

Dug this up from last year;

http://www.9news.com/news/article/344103/72/Denver-Broncos-single-game-ticket-sell-out-in-minutes

Half an hour last year.

I've read a few success stories here about getting Bronco tickets online, but far more gripes about not getting them, so any trick you have, you should probably use to better your chances.

Good luck!

JWinn
06-29-2014, 01:28 PM
Yea, although its pretty hard to get any tickets together. Thats why I always get scattered seats. Thats the best chance of getting any tickets at all :laugh: Everyone tries to get 2 or 3 or 4 together. And I go and get 1. buy it, then I go and get another. :rockon:

I think people focus on the words "SINGLE GAME", rather than what I think it really means. Single SEATS is what it should really emphasize. I read it to mean the vast majority of the seats are singles, seats alone, by themselves.

That's how I always read it. Single seats, obviously for just one game. The pairs, (or more) all sold to season ticket holders.

I always wondered. Can you get the same seat for multiple games during this sale? Has anyone ever tried that? Tried to sit in the same seat for just two or three games and gotten it?

Sophia23
06-29-2014, 03:02 PM
I jumped on the ticket master site last year the second they went on sale… and didn't have luck getting two side by side, but when I called them the guy got me one in front of the other and as far as I was concerned they were the best seats ever…

IanMacV
06-29-2014, 03:16 PM
I think people focus on the words "SINGLE GAME", rather than what I think it really means. Single SEATS is what it should really emphasize. I read it to mean the vast majority of the seats are singles, seats alone, by themselves.

That's how I always read it. Single seats, obviously for just one game. The pairs, (or more) all sold to season ticket holders.

I always wondered. Can you get the same seat for multiple games during this sale? Has anyone ever tried that? Tried to sit in the same seat for just two or three games and gotten it?

what about the club seats?can you get those together? what are they all about? id rather pay 500 for them then for reg seats off the exchange

jclark34
06-29-2014, 08:24 PM
Anyone know if there is a limit to how many tickets you can order to one game? I'd like to order 5 to the game against Arizona but I don't know if there is a cap. Also, I've been told it's easier to get tickets if you call ticketmaster rather than going online. Do I just call right at 11 or should I call 15 minutes early?

JWinn
06-29-2014, 08:57 PM
what about the club seats?can you get those together? what are they all about? id rather pay 500 for them then for reg seats off the exchange

I was told the Club is already sold out. Your probably going to have to rely on The Exchange for seats there.

What are they all about? Well, they really just give you access to the indoor areas on either side that have lots of screens, bars you can sit at, and tables to eat at with supposedly better food options. (I find that to be a matter of opinion, lol.)

The "wine and cheese" crowd are on the Club level, and a lot of corporate seats, where you have different butts in the seat every game, and not always rooting for the home team. The views are the best though. There is no bad seat. Not too high, and not too low. Although there really isn't a bad seat anywhere in the stadium.

The club level sold out (if I remember right, for the next 4 years - that's 2 years ago) about 48 hours after we signed Peyton. Go figure, lol.

BroncosPWNn00bs
06-30-2014, 02:02 AM

Yea, A lot of times what people do is try to get 2 or 4 together, so they can go with family, and you'll hardly ever get that many together. You might luck out and get 2 together if you are lucky, but thats it :laugh:

But as for me, I don't care too much about sitting with people, unless its someone I don't get to hang with too much, so then we get tickets from another site. But I'm cheap and selfish, so I just try to get single seats. So I get 1, and then get another. I've always had success doing that. I don't have too much of a problem sitting by myself and meeting new fans. But you can get up to 4 single seats for just 1 game.

I really wish you could get 4 single game tickets to 4 different games. I would do that in a heart beat. But I heard they cancel it on your card and put the tickets back out for sale someone once said. I've never tried it, but I don't want to incase they take away all my tickets. However, if you have more than 1 mailing address, like a PO box, ect.. you can get away with it.

But yea, basically you can get anywhere from 1-4 tickets for 1 game only. :salute:

Also, A lot of people hear the word " Half priced tickets" And think they are probably bad seats/tickets, but I've always had great seats with these. Pay 65 dollars or so and sit right down on the field pretty much and anywhere. Its always fun to see what seats I get, but I've had some great ones before. Much better than paying hundreds for them.

Frenchy180
06-30-2014, 08:21 AM
Yea, A lot of times what people do is try to get 2 or 4 together, so they can go with family, and you'll hardly ever get that many together. You might luck out and get 2 together if you are lucky, but thats it :laugh:

But as for me, I don't care too much about sitting with people, unless its someone I don't get to hang with too much, so then we get tickets from another site. But I'm cheap and selfish, so I just try to get single seats. So I get 1, and then get another. I've always had success doing that. I don't have too much of a problem sitting by myself and meeting new fans. But you can get up to 4 single seats for just 1 game.

I really wish you could get 4 single game tickets to 4 different games. I would do that in a heart beat. But I heard they cancel it on your card and put the tickets back out for sale someone once said. I've never tried it, but I don't want to incase they take away all my tickets. However, if you have more than 1 mailing address, like a PO box, ect.. you can get away with it.

But yea, basically you can get anywhere from 1-4 tickets for 1 game only. :salute:

Also, A lot of people hear the word " Half priced tickets" And think they are probably bad seats/tickets, but I've always had great seats with these. Pay 65 dollars or so and sit right down on the field pretty much and anywhere. Its always fun to see what seats I get, but I've had some great ones before. Much better than paying hundreds for them.

if you're paying the full price for tickets, you can get as many games as you're able to find a single seat for... the half price tickets are the only ones that are restricted as far as how many games you can buy for.

BroncosPWNn00bs
06-30-2014, 10:41 AM
if you're paying the full price for tickets, you can get as many games as you're able to find a single seat for... the half price tickets are the only ones that are restricted as far as how many games you can buy for.

Yea, I was mainly talking about half price. Thats usually the one I choose to do. Full priced ones are usually harder. So I usually just wait for half priced. :rockon:

Chess79
06-30-2014, 11:30 AM
it wasnt even 11:01 and I couldnt get 2 tickets together for the week 2 game, very disappointing

Frenchy180
06-30-2014, 11:34 AM
I snagged one club level ticket for the Colts game... next up, half price... aiming for San Fran.

JWinn
06-30-2014, 11:43 AM
I snagged one club level ticket for the Colts game... next up, half price... aiming for San Fran.

They sold YOU a CLUB level ticket? :jaw drop:

Didn't they learn anything last year? :laugh:

So, the Club was not sold out? Was there much available there?

BroncosPWNn00bs
06-30-2014, 11:48 AM
They sold YOU a CLUB level ticket? :jaw drop:

Didn't they learn anything last year? :laugh:

So, the Club was not sold out? Was there much available there?

For full price, it seems like club level seats are the only ones left after all the cheap seats. I know some years, I'd search for 1 and I'd always get the same club level seat pop up for like 300+ dollars. Not what I'd pay really, but I guess others think like me and choose not to get it :laugh:

Frenchy180
06-30-2014, 12:23 PM
So I managed to get the Colts game, Bills up in the 500's, and 9ers at half price in section 106... Not a bad day... Spent the rest of my spendable funds on a new Peyton jersey, and a throwback Elway.

86Elwayfan
06-30-2014, 12:30 PM
So I managed to get the Colts game, Bills up in the 500's, and 9ers at half price in section 106... Not a bad day... Spent the rest of my spendable funds on a new Peyton jersey, and a throwback Elway.

Sounds like a productive way to spend the day if you ask me congrats on all accounts!

BroncosPWNn00bs
06-30-2014, 12:37 PM
Yea, i got tickets to the opener :rockon: And then have someone getting 49er tickets for me and others. Now we are about 2 months away from another football season. :salute:

Chess79
06-30-2014, 04:48 PM
why is the ticket exchange so greedy? i wasnt able to get 2 tickets today and have to resort to the exchange, i am more than willing to spend 250-300 dollars for lower level seating but wow nothing even remotely close to that,,,its too bad greed wont allow true fans to have a great seat for a game

Frenchy180
06-30-2014, 05:19 PM
why is the ticket exchange so greedy? i wasnt able to get 2 tickets today and have to resort to the exchange, i am more than willing to spend 250-300 dollars for lower level seating but wow nothing even remotely close to that,,,its too bad greed wont allow true fans to have a great seat for a game

That's the shame of a supply and demand market... just be thankful it's not an auction type setup...

JWinn
06-30-2014, 06:14 PM

Sorry you weren't successful today.

I know Frenchy has posted in the past how tickets on the exchange sometimes go down as the game gets closer. Some sellers get more desperate.

Maybe you can try that and get some better luck. Just an idea.

Anyway, good luck. If your patient and persistent, you should be able to find what your looking for at a price you can live with.

It's just the price to see Peyton. And a top team.

endzonesports
07-01-2014, 02:36 AM
Anyone else experience "technical difficulties" when trying to purchase half price tix yesterday? I logged on (to Ticketmaster) just before 1PM (MDT) and right at 1PM attempted to purchase two tickets to the Sep 14 KC game. Given the option to select my own seats, I selected two shown as available in Sec 509. Placed in queue for while my order was "processing", after approximately 7 minutes got a pop up error message stating that there was a problem with the select-a-seat function and asking if I wanted to let the system select seats for me. Upon replying 'yes', the screen locked for about two minutes before finally beginning to search again indicating a 12 minute wait for the search. After approximately 10 minutes (at 1:19PM MDT), the search indicated that there was no seating available; two more attempts yielded the same results. VERY disappointed in Ticketmaster.

Chess79
07-01-2014, 08:28 AM
Anyone else experience "technical difficulties" when trying to purchase half price tix yesterday? I logged on (to Ticketmaster) just before 1PM (MDT) and right at 1PM attempted to purchase two tickets to the Sep 14 KC game. Given the option to select my own seats, I selected two shown as available in Sec 509. Placed in queue for while my order was "processing", after approximately 7 minutes got a pop up error message stating that there was a problem with the select-a-seat function and asking if I wanted to let the system select seats for me. Upon replying 'yes', the screen locked for about two minutes before finally beginning to search again indicating a 12 minute wait for the search. After approximately 10 minutes (at 1:19PM MDT), the search indicated that there was no seating available; two more attempts yielded the same results. VERY disappointed in Ticketmaster.

same thing happened to me at 11am, i was extremely frustrated and couldnt believe what was happening. ended up settling for a couple tickets off the exchange (section 110)