PDA

View Full Version : Flying into Denver for a Broncos game

snapshot
07-09-2014, 04:19 PM
My wife and I are flying in for the game against the Bills on 12-7. We have not been to Sports Authority Field. Need tips on the whole process of parking, how early to get there, ect. So excited to see our first live game.

JWinn
07-09-2014, 07:21 PM
First thing, welcome to the boards.

The gates open two hours before kickoff, so for the Bills Game, you can go to your seats just after 11:00. I suggest being early, but many like to come in at the last minute. Te each his own I guess, but if you wait until like 1:45, you might miss kickoff standing in line waiting to enter.

Sorry, I have no real parking "tips" as I have always had a pass. But I do have one.

Be early. The lots fill up, and tailgaters have been a problem the last few years to people who show up later. Avoid that by being early.

:logo:

snapshot
07-10-2014, 10:09 AM
Thanks JWinn,
I used to live there and unfortunately moved away years ago but still get back to Denver whenever I can. We've been serious Bronco fans for more than 35 years. We have seats in the upper section 534. I am somewhat handicapped with very bad knees I'm only assuming there are a lot of stairs involved?

I have found parking passes available to buy in some of the VIP parking lots for that game, would that be something worth doing? If so how early can you get into park in those lots?

86Elwayfan
07-10-2014, 12:21 PM
Thanks JWinn,
I used to live there and unfortunately moved away years ago but still get back to Denver whenever I can. We've been serious Bronco fans for more than 35 years. We have seats in the upper section 534. I am somewhat handicapped with very bad knees I'm only assuming there are a lot of stairs involved?

I have found parking passes available to buy in some of the VIP parking lots for that game, would that be something worth doing? If so how early can you get into park in those lots?

There will probably be stairs involved at some point in your journey to your seats though I believe there are also ramps all the way up to lvl 5 as well. (sorry I don't know more my seats are on level 1)

As far as parking goes as long as you don't spend too much on a pass I would say it is definitely worth it especially if you don't plan on tailgating. Lots open 5 hours prior to kick off and there are times where they will actually sell out prior to the lot even opening. (I would imagine for the Bills game this wont be the case) If you do decide to just wait and try and get parking the day of Lots M, N and C are the cash lots I know of. Here's a link to the stadium parking info. http://www.sportsauthorityfieldatmilehigh.com/stadium-information/parking-transportation

Cheers and welcome back to Denver! :beer:

JWinn
07-10-2014, 01:40 PM
Yeah, snatch up a parking pass if you can get one. That's going to make life a little easier for you. You've got it, no worries, ya know.

As for the 5th level, you can take escalators or elevators all the way up, but once your out in the seating area, there will be a few steps to your seats. Hopefully you won't have too many rows to climb.

I find the escalators to be much faster personally.

Once out in your section, the first thing you should find is the Guest Relations person standing near the entrance/tunnel to 534. He or she will point out the exact location of your seat, and might be able to help relocate you into a handicapped seat if one is available. Surprisingly, handicapped seats often go unused.

It's worth asking at least. Maybe mention your knees the GR person, and use a little charm. They react better to sugar then vinegar. :thumb:

snapshot
07-10-2014, 03:35 PM
Hey thanks so much for the responses to my questions, really appreciate it. I cant imagine what its like to go to every home game, just awesome!

Besides the tailgating what other festivities are going on around the stadium before game time?

What are the prices like on food and beer?

86Elwayfan
07-10-2014, 03:52 PM
Hey thanks so much for the responses to my questions, really appreciate it. I cant imagine what its like to go to every home game, just awesome!

Besides the tailgating what other festivities are going on around the stadium before game time?

So beer in the stadium is 7.25 I think (memory doesn't always serve me right on that). Food varies depending on what you want but I would say plan to spend 8-12 bucks on food in the stadium. JWinn knows where to go to get potential player autographs, I think?? (I am not one to do this sort of thing) There is also the broncos sponsored pregame tailgate tent that will have other games up on big inflatable screens as well as food and drinks. I don't know too much about it as i have never gone to it.

JWinn
07-10-2014, 04:05 PM

There's stuff to do pre game all around the stadium. Mostly on the south end between the parking lots.

They used to set up a huge long tent and have a big pre game party, but last year they had a huge truck mounted screen showing other games (and I suppose the Bronco game during- not sure about that,) facing the crowd. There's always a band, and lots of booths to buy food and drink.

I walk by this stuff and go straight in, so don't know how much they charge for stuff in there, but probably the usual stadium prices. About $8 for a burger, and I think it's $6 for a beer, but don't hold me to those prices.

So if your not really looking to tailgate, but still wanna party before the game outside with other fans, maybe catching some of an earlier game, they have that covered for you.

But like in any stadium I've ever been in, the prices are pretty high. I don't even drink and I drop about $50 to $60 for two every game. More if my guest wants to drink alcohol.

If you've been to any professional game, it's the same. Nuggets, Avs, Rockies, for other local examples, No different. Just part of the experience. There's really nothing cheap at any professional game. It's pretty much always an expensive day.

But always worth it! :thumb:

JWinn
07-10-2014, 04:15 PM
So beer in the stadium is 7.25 I think (memory doesn't always serve me right on that). Food varies depending on what you want but I would say plan to spend 8-12 bucks on food in the stadium. JWinn knows where to go to get potential player autographs, I think?? (I am not one to do this sort of thing) There is also the broncos sponsored pregame tailgate tent that will have other games up on big inflatable screens as well as food and drinks. I don't know too much about it as i have never gone to it.

You don't go into that stuff either? Someone here must. They get massive crowds!

I get the alumni autos on the Club level, but know they used to have them in the big tent they used to put up. They advertised it at least. Not sure if or where they do it now, outside.

They should still have the cheerleaders at each game about an hour before kickoff. I do that on the club too, but know they have a table set up by the cars at each gate for the girls to sign posters (for free). (There's a Buick or a Subaru at every gate.)

Oh, there is always the crowd lining up to get the current players ink as the enter and leave. Snap can give that a shot if he wants.

The players park in tiny lot just due South of the stadium, right in the middle of all the party going on there. Fans line up along both sides of the walkways they have roped off, and beg for autographs. I read and hear many success from that. You cannot miss it!

It was the busiest place in the WORLD when Tebow showed up for every game. :laugh:

superbronco07
07-11-2014, 09:15 AM
I drove in from Texas to the opener last year against the Ravens. It was the first time that I was able to attend a live Broncos game and the experience did not disappoint. We decided to park in lot M that is south of the stadium to take part in a bit of tailgating. A local bar set up next to us and supplied us with free beer and food during our time in the parking lot and we quickly made friends with others in the lot. We had never been in the stadium before so we packed up and headed towards the stadium about an hour-hour and a half before the gates opened. On the way we took part in the activities in the south side of the stadium. There were lots of freebies like shirts, lanyards, food coupons, food samples, and games to take part in. There was also a bar area that was selling beer for a few bucks. I'm not sure if these activities occur for every game or if it was something special since we opened up the season this year but it's worth looking into if you want some free stuff. We then heard the crowd that was surrounding the player entrance and ran over to see who was coming in, it was none other than Peyton himself. My brother and I were able to squeeze in and received autographs on my hat and his jersey. Yes, it was as awesome as it sounds! We then headed to the northwest part of the stadium to the Mile High Mountain Village to see what that was all about. They have food and beer on sell and I believe that the beer was a couple dollars cheaper in here before the other gates opened up. They had sports commenters providing a dialogue with the fans, alumni signings, cheerleader signings, and signups for giveaways. Luck was on my side again and I won 2 pre-game field passes. I chose my brother to be the one to join me on the field and that was a great time as well. We left the field as warm-ups ended and headed to our seats to witness all 7 of Peyton's tds.

We have already secured tickets to the opener against the Colts and I plan on following the same series of events but am not expecting to be quite as lucky this time. I hope you have a great time!

86Elwayfan
07-11-2014, 01:12 PM
You don't go into that stuff either? Someone here must. They get massive crowds!

I get the alumni autos on the Club level, but know they used to have them in the big tent they used to put up. They advertised it at least. Not sure if or where they do it now, outside.

They should still have the cheerleaders at each game about an hour before kickoff. I do that on the club too, but know they have a table set up by the cars at each gate for the girls to sign posters (for free). (There's a Buick or a Subaru at every gate.)

Oh, there is always the crowd lining up to get the current players ink as the enter and leave. Snap can give that a shot if he wants.

The players park in tiny lot just due South of the stadium, right in the middle of all the party going on there. Fans line up along both sides of the walkways they have roped off, and beg for autographs. I read and hear many success from that. You cannot miss it!

It was the busiest place in the WORLD when Tebow showed up for every game. :laugh:

Haha nope not my kind of thing. Depending on the game we are lucky to be in our seat 20 minutes before kick off sometimes from our tailgate haha. Just depends on who is tailgating with us and how much beer was brought ;)

JWinn
07-11-2014, 02:43 PM
T-shirts!

Yup, fans can go by a GMC booth and fill out a form, sign up for email, and walk away with a new orange t-shirt. I have one. I forgot about those.

There's usually a few different things going on fans can get a free t-shirt at.

Also, there's a bunch of guys who cruise the lots and sell home made t-shirts. I know they are not "legit", licensed stuff, but they are some of the best shirts, with some really terrific designs, usually $5 or $10 cheaper than anything you can get inside. And they are almost always willing to deal for two, or after a game.

Some of best t-shirts in my closet have come out of the parking lots. :thumb:

JWinn
07-11-2014, 02:54 PM
Haha nope not my kind of thing. Depending on the game we are lucky to be in our seat 20 minutes before kick off sometimes from our tailgate haha. Just depends on who is tailgating with us and how much beer was brought ;)

With your set-up, I'd stay there until the very last minute also. :thumb:

86Elwayfan
07-11-2014, 03:35 PM
T-shirts!

Yup, fans can go by a GMC booth and fill out a form, sign up for email, and walk away with a new orange t-shirt. I have one. I forgot about those.

There's usually a few different things going on fans can get a free t-shirt at.

Also, there's a bunch of guys who cruise the lots and sell home made t-shirts. I know they are not "legit", licensed stuff, but they are some of the best shirts, with some really terrific designs, usually $5 or $10 cheaper than anything you can get inside. And they are almost always willing to deal for two, or after a game.

Some of best t-shirts in my closet have come out of the parking lots. :thumb:

And some of them say things that cannot be repeated on this site ;) :peace:

JWinn
07-11-2014, 04:47 PM

Indeed!

Lots of profanity. Usually surrounding the words AL and DAVIS.

:laugh:

snapshot
07-12-2014, 02:58 PM
This is all great info everyone, thanks very much!

Can anyone tell me if we want to see the players come in what time they start arriving?

Superbronco7 how did you do on tickets? For our first game coming up in Dec we got nosebleed tickets on the upper level for double of face value. Everywhere I looked tickets were very expensive.

If there are any recommendations on getting better seats at face value for the next game we can fly in for I'm all ears.

JWinn
07-12-2014, 03:59 PM
This is all great info everyone, thanks very much!

Can anyone tell me if we want to see the players come in what time they start arriving?

Superbronco7 how did you do on tickets? For our first game coming up in Dec we got nosebleed tickets on the upper level for double of face value. Everywhere I looked tickets were very expensive.

If there are any recommendations on getting better seats at face value for the next game we can fly in for I'm all ears.

I get to most games about three hours before kickoff and walk from lot M to the Club, and pass right by the players lot and entrance. Three hours before kickoff, and that area is usually pretty full on both sides.

NowI go straight in, and almost always go straight out to take a picture of the empty bowl. This is now usually 2 hours, and about 45 minutes till kickoff. The club open up an hour early, so we can watch tv and eat overpriced food. I just always like to take a shot of the pace empty before it all fills up.

Anyway, my point is there are already players warming up, running, playing around out on the field. They've been there for a while already, obviously. Some of them.

I just remember during the Tebow era, that area was always packed, and often with crazies dressed up, just for him. I clearly remember one game where there were hundreds of people all dressed up the same,(like Popes if I remember right) waiting for Tebow to enter, all standing there as I walked by.

And went in, and out to take a shot, and guess who was already down there, running drills all by himself.

Seems to me, if you want success there, you wanna be very early, but then again, this is obviously not my "area of expertise", lol.

I always wondered if the Pope people knew he already entered the stadium at that point. Or did they stand there until kickoff and wonder how they missed him?

According to Ancient Bronco Theorists, that's to remain one of life's great mysteries.

Frenchy180
07-13-2014, 03:55 PM

and from what I hear... they have to be covered up inside the stadium now, or flipped inside out if they have profanity on them.

the big tent that hey had outdoors is now essentially moved indoors by the north end zone, it opens earlier than it used to now for that purpose... You can watch all the early games from inside the stadium now...

Also, with your knees, you may be able to talk to a guest relations person about using an elevator to get up to the 500 levels...

BroncosPWNn00bs
07-13-2014, 11:17 PM
I get to most games about three hours before kickoff and walk from lot M to the Club, and pass right by the players lot and entrance. Three hours before kickoff, and that area is usually pretty full on both sides.

NowI go straight in, and almost always go straight out to take a picture of the empty bowl. This is now usually 2 hours, and about 45 minutes till kickoff. The club open up an hour early, so we can watch tv and eat overpriced food. I just always like to take a shot of the pace empty before it all fills up.

Anyway, my point is there are already players warming up, running, playing around out on the field. They've been there for a while already, obviously. Some of them.

I just remember during the Tebow era, that area was always packed, and often with crazies dressed up, just for him. I clearly remember one game where there were hundreds of people all dressed up the same,(like Popes if I remember right) waiting for Tebow to enter, all standing there as I walked by.

And went in, and out to take a shot, and guess who was already down there, running drills all by himself.

Seems to me, if you want success there, you wanna be very early, but then again, this is obviously not my "area of expertise", lol.

I always wondered if the Pope people knew he already entered the stadium at that point. Or did they stand there until kickoff and wonder how they missed him?

According to Ancient Bronco Theorists, that's to remain one of life's great mysteries.

:laugh: That was the playoff game vs the Steelers where those worshipers were out there for Tebow. That was pretty funny. It was crazy. Felt like a cult out there. Tebow fans were crazy, but that Tebow season was a fun wild one. :laugh:

But yea, its always cool to see the stadium empty and watch it slowly fill up.

superbronco07
07-14-2014, 06:35 AM

We went all out last year since it was our first game to go to and spent a small fortune on tickets but we sat on the second row of section 117. They were great seats but I would probably not pay that much to attend a game again. I believe that we paid about 2 1/2 times face value for our seats on the ticket exchange but bought them kind of early. If I were to do it again, I would wait and but the tickets a week or two from game day since they seem to get a little lower in price.

I would recommend watching ticket prices starting now for a few games and paying attention to how the prices move as the games get closer. More often then not they will go down and there are always plenty of seats to choose from so you could always plan the other parts of your trip like hotel if you aren't too concerned about where you want to sit.

This year, I used my points from my NFL credit card to get two tickets. I'm still not sure where I'll be sitting since my tickets won't be in until the end of July or early August but it listed three possible sections; 100, 331, or 332 so they won't be bad seats. I'm hoping that I can keep doing this each year since it helps keeps trip expenses down and makes going to a game more affordable.

Sophia23
07-14-2014, 07:21 AM
The first game I attended was the Eagles/Broncos in 2005, and that was the most I ever spent for tickets that I remember. I learned more with each year I've attempted…. best advice I have is call ticket master as opposed to trying to get online the day the go on sale has worked the best for me. I have had luck twice over the years, getting tickets at face value for games that I really wanted to go to.

JWinn
07-14-2014, 11:16 AM
:laugh: That was the playoff game vs the Steelers where those worshipers were out there for Tebow. That was pretty funny. It was crazy. Felt like a cult out there. Tebow fans were crazy, but that Tebow season was a fun wild one. :laugh:

But yea, its always cool to see the stadium empty and watch it slowly fill up.

THAT'S IT! I thought it was his last game, but wasn't sure.

That was crazy. I've been going to Bronco game for over 40 years, and never seen anything quite like that.

I thought they were some kind of security when I first spotted them from under the bridge as I walked from lot M. (Old eyes, lol) They were all standing up there by the store, a huge pack of them. Must have been 200 of them.

Never spotted one IN the game.

Something for first timers to know.

I said you could not miss it, but the easy way to know where the players enter the stadium is right under the team store. There's a tunnel entering the stadium right under the team store, and thats where the players enter. They park in a tiny lot just off that, right between the big party, and the RV Tailgating in lot C. The BIG tailgating lot reserved for all the big RV we get.

The team store is probably something you wanna know about. On the South side of the stadium itself, it's hours change on gamedays. Once the main gates open, the store closes to the public. They lock the outer doors facing the parking lots, and you can only get in from the inside, meaning you need a ticket.

So if your partying out in the lots, and it's 1:00 (an hour till kickoff), and you decide you wanna run in the store, it's too late unless you have a ticket.

Also know. Before the game, the store is PACKED. I mean really jammed full. At 1:00 you can stand in line for half an hour to buy that jersey. You can be in and out in ten minutes if your lucky, but you can easily get bogged down practically anywhere in there. A million people who don't know what they want, or where to go once they find it, lol.

I strongly suggest avoiding the team store right before a game. Go the day before, or if your close enough, hit it during the game. It's empty while the game is on, of course.

However, sometimes they have cheerleaders sign at a table right in the store. That takes up a lot of extra room as there's the table, and the line to meet the girls snaking in between the lines to buy stuff. It can be a mess.

But it's always fun. :laugh:

JWinn
07-14-2014, 11:20 AM
We went all out last year since it was our first game to go to and spent a small fortune on tickets but we sat on the second row of section 117. They were great seats but I would probably not pay that much to attend a game again. I believe that we paid about 2 1/2 times face value for our seats on the ticket exchange but bought them kind of early. If I were to do it again, I would wait and but the tickets a week or two from game day since they seem to get a little lower in price.

I would recommend watching ticket prices starting now for a few games and paying attention to how the prices move as the games get closer. More often then not they will go down and there are always plenty of seats to choose from so you could always plan the other parts of your trip like hotel if you aren't too concerned about where you want to sit.

This year, I used my points from my NFL credit card to get two tickets. I'm still not sure where I'll be sitting since my tickets won't be in until the end of July or early August but it listed three possible sections; 100, 331, or 332 so they won't be bad seats. I'm hoping that I can keep doing this each year since it helps keeps trip expenses down and makes going to a game more affordable.

Just curious, if you don't mind telling.

How'd that work with the NFL card?

That's the Barclay's card, right? I had that card for years and years. All the way to when Citibank held the contract with the league.

Tried to get a jersey last summer, and they screwed me around enough I cancelled the card. That story is why I started the Complaint Department here. lol

Just wondering if your happy with that card, and if they screwed you around on using your points for tickets.

superbronco07
07-14-2014, 12:58 PM
Just curious, if you don't mind telling.

How'd that work with the NFL card?

That's the Barclay's card, right? I had that card for years and years. All the way to when Citibank held the contract with the league.

Tried to get a jersey last summer, and they screwed me around enough I cancelled the card. That story is why I started the Complaint Department here. lol

Just wondering if your happy with that card, and if they screwed you around on using your points for tickets.

Yes, it is the Barclay's card. The card itself is great and points are easy to rack up if you use it to pay your bills instead of checks. I like to use it for just about everything and make payments on it every few days so that I'm not surprised by a huge bill come statement time. The website is user friendly as well.

You can also redeem for bill credit so it's wise to see what is actually worth getting through them and when it is best to buy the item yourself and use the bill credit. In the case of the tickets, two tickets cost 25,000 points which equals a $250 credit. Since face value tickets are hard to come by, getting two lower to mid level tickets for basically $250 is a good deal.

As far as the points and the tickets, that is still to be determined. They have a disclaimer on there that lets you know that if you redeem prior to the first game (really only time to do it since tickets go fast) that you will not receive your tickets until about 2 weeks before the first game. However, when I redeemed my points the emailed receipt says that I should receive them around the end of July to mid August so only time will tell. I just signed up for the card at the end of last year so I don't have any other experiences to pass on. I really hope that no snags come up.

JWinn
07-14-2014, 01:16 PM
Yes, it is the Barclay's card. The card itself is great and points are easy to rack up if you use it to pay your bills instead of checks. I like to use it for just about everything and make payments on it every few days so that I'm not surprised by a huge bill come statement time. The website is user friendly as well.

You can also redeem for bill credit so it's wise to see what is actually worth getting through them and when it is best to buy the item yourself and use the bill credit. In the case of the tickets, two tickets cost 25,000 points which equals a $250 credit. Since face value tickets are hard to come by, getting two lower to mid level tickets for basically $250 is a good deal.

As far as the points and the tickets, that is still to be determined. They have a disclaimer on there that lets you know that if you redeem prior to the first game (really only time to do it since tickets go fast) that you will not receive your tickets until about 2 weeks before the first game. However, when I redeemed my points the emailed receipt says that I should receive them around the end of July to mid August so only time will tell. I just signed up for the card at the end of last year so I don't have any other experiences to pass on. I really hope that no snags come up.

Probably not. Overall, that was a pretty good card. I kept all my NFL related expenses on it. It was just the jersey snafu that "broke the camels back".

But one thing to watch for. They are very picky on what they consider an "NFL Purchase" for double points.

I put last year tickets on the card in the spring (when season ticket holders have to pay), and because the transaction was with the teams stadium management company, and not "The Denver Broncos", they denied it as an NFL transaction.

Tickets, directly from the team, NOT an NFL transaction. No double points.

Took about 6 months to clear that up and get those extra points.

Seems pretty typical of credit cards though, so I don't single them out for that, lol.

JWinn
07-14-2014, 01:27 PM
To your addition.

That's how I ended up getting my jersey.

I used the discount from the card to get 20% at NFL.com, using that card (that was my last puchase on that card), and then used the points to pay off the bill.

it's just that's not how they promised to do it, and had done it in the past.

I had always been able to just call up, order an item, give the person my account number, and she's deduct my points, and the item would arrive a few days later.

For the jersey though, they put me through absolute nonsense for no reason, and nobody was able to help me for most of it. They all passed it on up other people who simply never responded. I left messages, talked to several people, it went on for weeks, just trying to use my points.

They really only want you to use them to pay down the bill. There is no warehouse of stuff, like they imply, waiting for card holders to claim using points.

It was really some of them lying to me, telling me they actually physically had the jersey I wanted "in stock", prompting me like an idiot to oder it online again, when they never had any jerseys in stock, or anywhere to begin with. They just send the order on to to a different company.

Turns out, Barclays is not in the NFL merchandise business, just the finance end of it. They only handle the money.

BroncosPWNn00bs
07-14-2014, 06:56 PM
THAT'S IT! I thought it was his last game, but wasn't sure.

That was crazy. I've been going to Bronco game for over 40 years, and never seen anything quite like that.

I thought they were some kind of security when I first spotted them from under the bridge as I walked from lot M. (Old eyes, lol) They were all standing up there by the store, a huge pack of them. Must have been 200 of them.

Never spotted one IN the game.

Something for first timers to know.

I said you could not miss it, but the easy way to know where the players enter the stadium is right under the team store. There's a tunnel entering the stadium right under the team store, and thats where the players enter. They park in a tiny lot just off that, right between the big party, and the RV Tailgating in lot C. The BIG tailgating lot reserved for all the big RV we get.

The team store is probably something you wanna know about. On the South side of the stadium itself, it's hours change on gamedays. Once the main gates open, the store closes to the public. They lock the outer doors facing the parking lots, and you can only get in from the inside, meaning you need a ticket.

So if your partying out in the lots, and it's 1:00 (an hour till kickoff), and you decide you wanna run in the store, it's too late unless you have a ticket.

Also know. Before the game, the store is PACKED. I mean really jammed full. At 1:00 you can stand in line for half an hour to buy that jersey. You can be in and out in ten minutes if your lucky, but you can easily get bogged down practically anywhere in there. A million people who don't know what they want, or where to go once they find it, lol.

I strongly suggest avoiding the team store right before a game. Go the day before, or if your close enough, hit it during the game. It's empty while the game is on, of course.

However, sometimes they have cheerleaders sign at a table right in the store. That takes up a lot of extra room as there's the table, and the line to meet the girls snaking in between the lines to buy stuff. It can be a mess.

But it's always fun. :laugh:

:laugh: Yea, I havn't been to as many games as you have, but I have been to roughly 50 games since 2000, and I've never seen that before either. I remember walking there and seeing all those people and then I realized that it was just some Tebow Cult. I remember I even video taped a little bit of it. In a wierd way, that sort of got me hyped up for the game :laugh: Fun times.

And yea, the Broncos entrance is right over by the team store and its gate 10 I think where they enter in.

And as for the Barclays card. That is pretty sweet that you got enough points on there to get 2 nfl tickets. I've been wanting that card for a while, just cause it has Broncos on it, but I have no credit. I don't have bad credit. Its just that I use cash/debit card for everything so I don't really have credit. :laugh: Anyone have any ideas on an easy card to get, so that I can build credit and end up getting that Barclays card?

JWinn
07-14-2014, 08:55 PM
:laugh: Yea, I havn't been to as many games as you have, but I have been to roughly 50 games since 2000, and I've never seen that before either. I remember walking there and seeing all those people and then I realized that it was just some Tebow Cult. I remember I even video taped a little bit of it. In a wierd way, that sort of got me hyped up for the game :laugh: Fun times.

And yea, the Broncos entrance is right over by the team store and its gate 10 I think where they enter in.

And as for the Barclays card. That is pretty sweet that you got enough points on there to get 2 nfl tickets. I've been wanting that card for a while, just cause it has Broncos on it, but I have no credit. I don't have bad credit. Its just that I use cash/debit card for everything so I don't really have credit. :laugh: Anyone have any ideas on an easy card to get, so that I can build credit and end up getting that Barclays card?

I would try a local merchant, or someone like Sears or Target. They want you to buy, so they are easier to get a card from. You gotta have pretty bad credit to be refused by them.

Your grocery store. Many grocers have their own cards, and you go there anyway. Again, they WANT you to use it, so they are easier to get credit from.

BroncosPWNn00bs
07-14-2014, 10:30 PM
I would try a local merchant, or someone like Sears or Target. They want you to buy, so they are easier to get a card from. You gotta have pretty bad credit to be refused by them.

Your grocery store. Many grocers have their own cards, and you go there anyway. Again, they WANT you to use it, so they are easier to get credit from.

Thanks :salute: .. Yea, I need to try something. I never get approved for any card, because I don't have any credit, so it kinda sucks. :laugh:

JWinn
07-14-2014, 10:58 PM
Thanks :salute: .. Yea, I need to try something. I never get approved for any card, because I don't have any credit, so it kinda sucks. :laugh:

Everyone's gotta start somewhere. :thumb:

THEY are watching, and will KILL us if we don't get back to Bronco stuff. :eek:

southern cross
10-01-2014, 04:02 PM
Whew! Found this thread after searching and searching for more info on game-day. So I'm bumping it to the top in case anyone else can benefit from all of the good helpful tips posted here.