PDA

View Full Version : Fan question: Best seats at SAF @ Mile High

PFM2013
07-14-2014, 10:35 AM
Ok so, my wife was kind enough to allow me to grab tickets to a game IN Denver for my 40th B-Day!! We live in California, and honestly I haven't been to an NFL game since maybe when I was 7, lol. Anyhoo, with money not being an issue, was wondering what those who have attended games here what they they believe are outstanding seats. I understand that pretty much no matter where you sit, you will have a tremendous view, but if one had the luxury of "choosing" their own seats, where would these be? Forgive me if this is in the wrong section.

:goz:

teetdogs
07-14-2014, 11:09 AM
Honestly, since you're coming in from out of town and want the total experience I would go with the south stands. The view isn't as good as some other parts of the stadium however its all bronco fans and it gets loud and FUN!

JWinn
07-14-2014, 01:49 PM
Teet gives good advice. There's probably nothing like the Southstands experience.

However, most will probably tell you where they sit is best, and I am no exception.

I sit in the club, inside the 40 yard lines on the West side, behind my team. I spend most of my time in front of the section that the main cameras are in. Right down in front of the announcers booth.

"Outstanding" is one of the words my guests use when we walk out the tunnel, and they realize where they are going to be watching the game from.

"Oh my god! You sit HERE? These are YOURS? How did you get these?"

But, like any seats, it has it's drawbacks. Seriously. As Teet hinted at, the Club level has a lot of corporate seats, and there's a pretty good chance the people next to you will be wearing Raiders gear. Steelers gear, whatever. Not always, but yeah, we seem to get a lot of visiting fans in the club, especially on the East side Club. The other side, lol.

(Additional edit) It was really cool to have Stacey Keibler sit in 308, right there by the patio, but she was wearing Ray Rice's jersey. (end addition)

Some seats, like mine, on the end of rows, have a metal fence right there. I have to either jump it, get the old guy in front of me to move (and he does NOT like to do this), or move my whole row to get in or out during a game.

If you like to get up for whatever reason, food, bathroom, you don't want a seat like that, in any section.

I've had 14 years to accommodate that, but you won't in just one game. You'll be stuck next to a big metal fence that's either very cold, or very hot. Some people don't mind that, but some do. Really though, there's only a few seats like that, next to tunnels, where there's a drop.

Anyway, if you want something "outstanding", and price is no object, I recommend something in sections 308, 309, or 310 if you can get them.

:logo:

PFM2013
07-15-2014, 11:05 AM
Thanks so much for the info., awesome help!

teetdogs
07-16-2014, 12:45 PM
JWinn gives solid advice as well, I can only imagine what sitting in those seats is like! I normally am having to sit up in the upper deck (not bad seats and its still a great time).

If money is no object then club seats all the way!

PFM2013
07-28-2014, 01:22 PM
I ended up with Section 308; Row 2, Seats 1-2 (Wife coming along as well). Maybe not the exact 50, but man these seats look great. Game is vs Cardinals. Anyhoo, thanks again everyone.

JWinn
07-28-2014, 01:56 PM
I ended up with Section 308; Row 2, Seats 1-2 (Wife coming along as well). Maybe not the exact 50, but man these seats look great. Game is vs Cardinals. Anyhoo, thanks again everyone.

Excellent!

You'll be pretty happy with those. Come over to the front of 309 and say HI if you get a moment. I'm easy to find. The fan who won't sit down, probably wearing my Julius Thomas jersey.

:thumb:

:logo:

Rancid
07-28-2014, 05:49 PM
I have sat on the lower levels, in a box, up in the nose-bleeds, in the end-zone corner, and at the top of the lower level. I cannot say I ever really thought I had bad seats; although I thought the steps were a little steep up high and that is probably what I enjoyed the least.