PDA

View Full Version : Broncos @ Seahawks Sept. 21st

dandaman23
07-15-2014, 08:30 PM
Anyone planning a trip up to Seattle for this matchup? I live here in Seattle and I plan on going with a large group of Broncos fans. We had a great turnout last season for the preseason game and I expect an even larger turnout this year. Our group has a facebook page "Bronco fans in Seattle" and a group on Meetups.com of the same name if you guys are planning on coming and want more information on our plans.

It would be really cool to meet some of you guys and tailgate before the game.

86Elwayfan
07-22-2014, 07:14 AM
Anyone planning a trip up to Seattle for this matchup? I live here in Seattle and I plan on going with a large group of Broncos fans. We had a great turnout last season for the preseason game and I expect an even larger turnout this year. Our group has a facebook page "Bronco fans in Seattle" and a group on Meetups.com of the same name if you guys are planning on coming and want more information on our plans.

It would be really cool to meet some of you guys and tailgate before the game.

So I would really like to go but right now they tix are outrageously overpriced. I am going to wait until the game gets a little closer and check again.

dandaman23
09-18-2014, 07:49 PM
So the game is this Sunday finally! Anyone from the boards going? If you are let me know. We are having a huge tailgate before hand and if anyone from Broncos Country is coming we would love to see you there.

Peanut
09-18-2014, 11:54 PM
So the game is this Sunday finally! Anyone from the boards going? If you are let me know. We are having a huge tailgate before hand and if anyone from Broncos Country is coming we would love to see you there.

I wish I could.

Be loud and be safe.

Peanut
09-20-2014, 07:50 PM

Did you have anything to do with this?

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?232887-This-is-awesome-Hundreds-of-Broncos-fans-greet-players-at-team-hotel-in-Seattle&p=5043147#post5043147

Awesome!