PDA

View Full Version : Fan Question Regarding Montee Ball (Help needed if possible)

JRinWI
07-21-2014, 12:31 PM
Hello.

First off, my name is JR and I am a huge fan of Montee Ball and the Broncos. I am new to the board but this looked like the proper place to post my question. Does anyone on here keep up with any local meet and greets or signings that players do? I have Montee's first career NFL TD jersey from last season against the Redskins and I would very much like to show it to him and get it signed. Logistically, it would be hard for me to bring it to training camp or something every day as I live in Wisconsin haha. So I just wanted to know if anyone has heard about him doing a signing or if someone could keep me posted during the season if he does one and I could make arrangements to come out to Denver to see family and meet Montee.

Thanks for any help.

Remedy
07-21-2014, 12:35 PM
Welcome aboard, you picked the proper place to post your question.

I don't have an answer for you but hopefully someone has a good answer for you.

Rancid
07-21-2014, 06:29 PM
You could try contacting the Broncos via their website and inquiring if you could ship it to them for him to sign? It would be a good start and probably what I would try.

86Elwayfan
07-22-2014, 07:10 AM
You could try contacting the Broncos via their website and inquiring if you could ship it to them for him to sign? It would be a good start and probably what I would try.

This is actually what I would suggest too. They may charge a fee for you to get it done but it would probably be cheaper than a plane ticket.