PDA

View Full Version : Admit it!...You want BUFFALO TO WIN!

OrangeNBluBlood
12-07-2004, 10:42 AM
Come on now, everyone's second team is the Bills. You know you want them to win a SuperBowl!!!! :beer:

Seto
12-07-2004, 02:05 PM
Come on now, everyone's second team is the Bills. You know you want them to win a SuperBowl!!!! :beer:

u r jokeing... right?

johnBIGHITlynch
12-07-2004, 10:33 PM
i felt sorry for them after they, had a great team until they meet the REAL COWBOYS.

Charlie Brown
12-09-2004, 11:29 PM
Speaking of the Bills I am divided on what to do this coming week. The Browns play them in Buffalo. I love my Browns. But if the Browns lose they get a better draft pick which may well help the team in the future. Then again if they win they might lose a quality draft pick. The future ... or the present... ooh I just don't know...

JWinn
12-15-2004, 08:38 PM
Speaking of the Bills I am divided on what to do this coming week. The Browns play them in Buffalo. I love my Browns. But if the Browns lose they get a better draft pick which may well help the team in the future. Then again if they win they might lose a quality draft pick. The future ... or the present... ooh I just don't know...

Go with the future Dawg. The Bills are tough at home right now. Be Happy! :cheers: