PDA

View Full Version : First Game in Denver

IHaveBRONC-itus
07-30-2014, 06:36 AM
Well this year I am wanting to come to Denver from here in South Carolina to see a game at Migh High (My Mecca). My wife and I will want to stay somewhat close to town as she want to do some touring/shopping/sightseeing in Denver and then head to the game on Sunday. Where best place to get good seat tickets? i dont mind paying a good amount as long as I can see the game without them looking like ants and being around other Bronco Fans! Also where be a great place to stay in Denver to be close to the stadium but also other sights like downtown, shopping, dining etc.? Thanks and cant wait to get out there

Bates
07-31-2014, 04:58 AM
Tickets are expensive, at least they were for me. Top section sideline cost me 180$ on NFL Ticket Exchange. Face value is like 75$ Oh well.

Since I won't know how Denver is until after week 2 I can't give you to much advice, but staying anywhere near the 16th street mall seems like the way to go (I am staying at the Sheraton, 10 minutes from the stadium and right next to 16th street mall). Hope that helps.