PDA

View Full Version : Visitng from Canada - Need advice regarding my half price tickets

CA Broncos Girl
08-03-2014, 10:09 AM
I'm very excited to be visiting Denver for the first time for my first live Broncos game...week 2 vs. KC.

There are 4 of us attending the game together with half price tickets. I understand that we all have to get our tickets together, and immediately enter the stadium together, but I'm wondering how many hours before the game we should agree to meet in line? Is one hour cutting it too close? 2 hours?

Also, I've read on here that we have to meet at gate 6 on the east side of the stadium. Is that correct?

Any help you could give me would be hugely appreciated.

Thank you!

Houshmazode
08-03-2014, 10:44 AM
You've already bought tickets right?

CA Broncos Girl
08-03-2014, 10:54 AM
Yes, I bought them from Ticketmaster.

Houshmazode
08-03-2014, 11:02 AM
1 hour, even a half hour is probably fine. The lines move pretty quick.

CanDB
08-03-2014, 11:04 AM
I'm very excited to be visiting Denver for the first time for my first live Broncos game...week 2 vs. KC.

There are 4 of us attending the game together with half price tickets. I understand that we all have to get our tickets together, and immediately enter the stadium together, but I'm wondering how many hours before the game we should agree to meet in line? Is one hour cutting it too close? 2 hours?

Also, I've read on here that we have to meet at gate 6 on the east side of the stadium. Is that correct?

Any help you could give me would be hugely appreciated.

Thank you!

You've already bought tickets right?

Hey fellow canuck......I assume you are picking up the tickets (that you already purchased) at the stadium, based on what you are asking? I am not an expert, but went to a game last year..... and although they were regular tickets, I found it easy to get into the stadium if you get there an hour or more (I am an early bird, so we got there closer to an hour and a half) ahead of the game time. After all, why not enjoy all the sites in and out of the stadium and get your "full" of the experience. It is quite exciting to see 74,000 plus folks (mostly in Orange) walking around, including the tailgaters and so on.

I do not know the exact location for the ticket pick up, but if I knew nothing else, I'd assume you can't go wrong if you approach the stadium from what I believe is the main entrance, with the statues and horses and so on.

Not to worry, there are a lot of good folks here who know far more than I about tickets, etc. If you do not hear back soon enough, I will give you a few members names to try.

CanDB
08-03-2014, 11:11 AM
Nicely done Housh....you beat me to it!:thumb:

CA Broncos Girl
08-03-2014, 02:13 PM
Thank you both for your help.

86Elwayfan
08-04-2014, 10:07 AM
Hi there,

So if you need to pick your tickets up from will call I would error on the side of caution and get there a little more than an hour early. Especially if you plan on parking in the area surrounding the stadium as sometimes it can be a bit of a walk. Usually lines go pretty quick but there is always the occasional slow line that takes longer than you expect. I tailgate before the games and we try to leave our lot an hour prior to game time to get in the gates and to our seats. Sometimes we are 30 minutes early others we arrive just in time for the national anthem.

Cheers!

Canadian_Fan
04-30-2015, 05:04 AM
how did you get half price tickets?