PDA

View Full Version : Best Entry Gate?

Sportfantic
08-10-2014, 05:24 PM
I have Broncos season tickets and was just wondering if anyone has a favorite way to get into the stadium. I usually avoid the 2 gates on the south end since they are usually the busiest. Just seeing if anyone has any suggestions or ideas. I try to start to walk into the stadium 1hour to 45 minutes before game time.

JWinn
08-11-2014, 01:36 PM
It really depends on where you park & sit, for me at least.

For the last 13 years, I parked in lot M, and entered either thru gate 10 (SW corner), if the main gates were already open (two hours before kickoff), or more often thru gate 2, which is the entrance for the West Club level. That opens three hours before kickoff.

I sit on the West side, gate 2 right behind me, so thats where I usually go in. And gate 10 is the closest main gate to lot M, and on the way to my seats.

For me, going OUT is often more important. If I leave thru gate 2, or thru the exits from the club, I can miss out on any give-aways they sometimes pass out after the games. They often run out of stuff at 2, and the other exits have nothing. So the way to leave is to go down the main ramps to gate 10, 4, 3 or 1, where there are usually plenty of items left.

It was magnets Thursday, but I got several during the game, so just went out gate 2.

Which is where I now enter, always. I moved to Lot J this year, and now it's just a short walk to 2.

:logo:

Frenchy180
08-11-2014, 09:33 PM
Yeah, it really depends on where you parked really... My favorite gate to enter through is Gate 6, but that's just because it means I got that games ticket really cheap (half price ticket entry)

As JWinn said, the exiting gate is much more important, and can sometimes make the difference between waiting forever in traffic or beating everyone else...