PDA

View Full Version : Broncos - Colts Seats - Good Spot?

Tony888
08-17-2014, 07:30 PM
Hey everyone,

I am going to my first NFL game on September 7th (Broncos - Colts) and I am in section 105 -row 25 seats 9 and 10. I have read other comments saying that every seat in the stadium is a good one, but I am interested to see what others have to say. So, what do you think?

JWinn
08-17-2014, 09:17 PM
105 is right down in front of me. Row 25 should put you first or second row, behind the walkway. Probably the second, right about the middle of the section and row.

Should be right about 0N the 50. Excellent!

Are these season tickets, and is this just the first of many?

Pretty good place to start. I certainly approve. My wife has friends with seats in the last row of 105, and they love them.

Congrats on the first game! Have fun!

Oh, and make sure you mention it's your first game to the Guest Relations persons in your area. The person you ask to help find your seats. He or she might have a "First Bronco Game" button. They usually give them out to kids, but not always.

No promises though. Sometimes they have them, sometimes they don't.

:logo:

Tony888
08-18-2014, 06:24 AM
Unfortunately it is probably the one and only NFL game I attend, at least for many years. I will be flying in from Alberta and it makes for a fairly expensive weekend.

JWinn
08-18-2014, 11:11 AM
Unfortunately it is probably the one and only NFL game I attend, at least for many years. I will be flying in from Alberta and it makes for a fairly expensive weekend.

Well, if your just gonna do it once, might as well do it right! :thumb:

Have fun!

:logo: