PDA

View Full Version : Broncos vs Cardinals 10/05/14 activities.

XianA
07-28-2014, 12:28 PM
Hey guys,

I used to post on here all the time back in the day but had to get a new user name because I couldnt log into my old email(d'oh!)

Anyways! The wife and I are road tripping out to Denver from Virginia for the Cardinal game and to see some sights the beautiful state of colorado has to offer.

First: What is the best tailgating lot? Looking to have a blast with some people before the game!

and Lastly, if anyone has any recommendations of some hikes or sights that my wife and I HAVE TO do/see while we are in Colorado, please let me know!

Thanks guys. And Go Broncos. :goz::salute:

JWinn
07-28-2014, 02:01 PM
Tailgating goes on in pretty much every parking lot these days, but Lot C and C/RV is where the big partying goes on.

Lot M has also seen a big increase in tailgating the last few years, and that's a cash lot. That's what I would shoot for if you cannot get a pass for C.

But really, you can set up just about anywhere in any of the lots. Everyone else does, lol.

:logo:

Rancid
07-29-2014, 05:56 AM
Check the weather forecast before you come out. That game is October 5th and it could be 30's, 50's or 70's.

Eddie34805
08-19-2014, 01:22 PM
My wife and I are flying in to watch the Broncos take on the Cardinals. I managed to convince her to make the trip for our anniversary, which is the 6th. Yeah, lucky me!!! We would like to make the most out of this experience since we probably wont do it again anytime soon(California). We were interested in taking part of some tailgating and would like to know how it works? Is it possible to show up and mingle around with people who have set up already? Are we able to carry beer to share, and drink with our fellow Bronco fans?

Any comments or suggestions on what to do are appreciated. Either before, during, or after the game.

We are flying in from California on Saturday morning, staying in Downtown Denver, and leave on Tuesday.

Thanks again.

Eddie.

JWinn
08-22-2014, 04:36 PM
Hey Eddie!

Well, the way Tailgating works is people park, set up tables, tents, RVs, just about everything you can imagine, and party till kickoff, and some of them have people who don't even go in. They stay and "tend the fire", as it were, lol.

Now I do not speak for tailgaters, but I have had many of them offer me both food and drink often, all over the place.

And I mean ALL over the place. Anywhere people park, they tailgate. In front of the car, on a hill, wherever, they find a spot and live it up.

Liquor laws are pretty lax at games. I've seen people carrying around 12 packs often, mingling between parties in the lots, so you should be ok. I myself have never done that, so no promises. But yes, oh yes, you can drink with your fellow Bronco fans before hand. You'll have no problems there. (That you don't create yourself, of course.)

Nothing flows as freely as the alcohol at Bronco games.

Once you get there, you'll see. There's beer everywhere!

Being friendly, and wearing the right colors of course, helps a lot.;)

Have fun!

Sarah-smiles
09-07-2014, 06:36 PM
We are coming from Iowa to the Denver-Cardinal game. A couple days ahead we are staying near Estes Park. Picked up a book called Best Easy Day Hikes Rocky Mountain National Park. Also check Pinterest for links.

Pbecker
09-28-2014, 04:03 PM
We( 4 people) are heading to Denver for the Cardinals game next Sunday. We are looking for information on how and where you can park and how and where can we tailgate. I am a season ticket holder for the Cardinals and the tailgating before Cards game is wide open to anyone but don't know if that is the case in Denver? We are good fans who are not disrespectful or classless. We enjoy watching football and expect a good game( at least hoping for a good game as a chance for a Cards victory is slim at best in Denver). Any info would be great as we look forward to visiting the stadium next week.

JWinn
09-28-2014, 04:36 PM
Here ya go PBecker.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/tickets-and-stadium/tailgating.html

Most of the lots take cash, on a limited basis, as they've sold passes for most spots in every lot. So be early. You should be able to set up in any lot your able to park in, and most Bronco fans are pretty welcoming of other fans set ups.

At least it looks that way to me I see opposing tailgate crowds all the time, and never see any problems at them.

Also; http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?232580-First-Broncos-Home-Game-Start-here-for-information

Have fun!

602BroncoFan
10-12-2014, 02:34 PM
I went to Denver last weekend for the game against the cards. While I had a great time, weather and scenery was beautiful, and it was great to be amongst thousands of fellow Bronco fans, I must say I felt that in general I experienced quite a bit of rudeness...not at the game per say but just as an experience of being in town. I lived in Denver in the 80s. It wasnt nearly as big as it is now, but I remember people being much more pleasant. Did I just have a coincidental repeat experience or has thr temperament of a groeing community changed?