PDA

View Full Version : FF Darren Mcfadden worth a shot?

Broncos86
08-26-2014, 12:52 PM
I am trying to help my girlfriend out in a FF league. I feel like she really needs another solid RB badly who has at least some chance to make it big. Would you guys cut jeremy hill for Darren Mcfadden? Her currents backs are as follows. Ben Tate, Danny Woodhead, Shane Vereen, Jeremy Hill and Ray Rice.

Can't tell if I am just getting caught in the moment or not but I think she should just drop Jeremy Hill and get Darren. Thoughts?

Broncos86
08-26-2014, 12:58 PM
In case anybody would care, or even be so cool as to reply to this thread, the rest of her team is as follows. QBs Andy Dalton and RGIII. WRs Calvin Johnson, AJ Green, DeSean Jackson and Hakeem Nicks. TEs Jordan Cameron and Coby Fleener. Kicker is Phil Dawson and her defense is Cinci.

I swear i spend more time trying to help her out with her team than my own haha

Broncos86
08-26-2014, 01:03 PM
Also so as to not keep making threads. What is everyone heres thoughts on Miles Austin? I feel like hes a player worth the gamble at this point. Not sure who I would drop for him though so my main question would be, is he worth having on a FF team?

underrated29
08-26-2014, 02:36 PM
no to run dmc.
add Jon Grimes if you think she needs a rb or donald Brown..Probably add brown.
Rest of team looks good.

I do not like miles austin this year. I like Jarret boykin way better and i bet he is available in most leagues. Kenbrell thompkins or aaron dobson are usually available too. Kenny Britt is another potential option.

Broncos86
08-26-2014, 03:10 PM
no to run dmc.
add Jon Grimes if you think she needs a rb or donald Brown..Probably add brown.
Rest of team looks good.

I do not like miles austin this year. I like Jarret boykin way better and i bet he is available in most leagues. Kenbrell thompkins or aaron dobson are usually available too. Kenny Britt is another potential option.

So you would agree though that Jeremy Hill should go? What about steve smith? Thanks for your reply.

underrated29
08-27-2014, 11:21 AM
Eh, its hard to say on hilll until we know if ridley is the starter or if he fumbles again. Steve Smith is definitely going to get looks right away.

I wouldnt cut hill for donald brown yet, both are backups. Id see what happens in the pats land first. I could see it happening for Steve Smith and I bet he will be the guy there in Baltimore, but wr is pretty good on that team.

If it was me, I would keep an eye on all 3 situations and if it looks like one will get significant playing time then I would grab him.