PDA

View Full Version : Official Game Day Thread: Week 1: 2014 Broncos vs Colts

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Elway
09-06-2014, 08:44 PM
Hello Broncomaniacs one and all!
Welcome to the official start of the 2014 Season and the 10th year of the Game day thread!

I hope everyone had a good offseason. The wife (Redbirdy80) & I celebrated the birth of our 2nd child on the 26th of August, a beautiful little girl and newest Bronco fan Melody :logo:

As far as football goes it has been too long, especially the way the season ended in soul crushing fashion. So Denver did what they could. You reload add some more talent on the defensive side of the ball. Try to replace the loss of Decker and gear up again.

2013 was a heck of a ride, but it just didnít end right. So here we are again. I donít think we will come close to the scoring and TD record this year, but I believe we have the components to once again be a dominant team and a force in the playoffs, providing we stay healthy.

Onto some stats: In the last 10 years we have went 6-4 to start the Season. 3 of those wins at home / 3 away. Of the four losses 3 were away / 1 at home. Under John Fox we have opened at home in all 3 of his previous seasons. We lost to the Raiders in 2011 and beat the Steelers & Ravens the past two seasons.

So far in 48 Games as our head coach John Fox has won 17 at Home and 17 Away. (He is 3 and 3 in the playoffs)

We've had some off season issues with Prater and Welker being sidelined for 4 weeks. Not the best way to start off the schedule, but we just have to plug in other players and hope we can overcome their absence with some of our back up players.

First up of 4 tough games to start the season is the Indianapolis Colts. We suffered an emotional loss to them last year, but that was in their stadium. We have home field to start and a chip on our shoulder. Indy has a little Luck on their side and not too much else. He is their catalyst and a play maker, but our revamped defense and pass rush should be able to contain him most of the time. Even though we have a tough four game start, we can try to make the most of having 3 of those games at home.

Also as all should know by now that team Owner Pat Bowlen stepped down due to health reasons so please keep him in your thoughts as well as we follow our team once more in the hopes to get him another Lombardi Trophy.

As always win, lose or draw. Please follow the posted Code of Conduct. It is posted for a reason and the mods who do a heck of a job here, expect all to follow. They realize football is an emotional game for us, but we need to make this a board where are all treated fairly so please watch what you post and let's make their game days a little easier as well.

As always I hope for a good game, where we stay healthy and end the day with a "W". I'll be here posting along while watching with the family and hope you'll do the same. Go Broncos! :logo:

Broncoholic JS
09-06-2014, 08:45 PM
Here's to an amazing ride this season everyone!!!

Can't wait to see what happens with everyone here!!!

LETS DO THIS!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!!

jetrazor74
09-06-2014, 09:12 PM
I got your back, Elway! :salute:

LET"S GO BRONCOS!!! :salute:

TheMoth
09-06-2014, 09:16 PM
So pumped!! Let's ride!

Gooooo Broncos!

Peanut
09-06-2014, 09:17 PM

I stickied and then got distracted. Sorry, Elway.

Thank you, jet. :D

GOOO Broncos!!! --- Ever notice? You have to do at least 3 "O"s or else it say goo.

Oh and welcome Melody! That's my oldest daughter's birthday.

58_VONDOOM_92
09-06-2014, 09:18 PM
Go broncos! Show no mercy boys!

80stheman
09-06-2014, 09:24 PM

Thank you, jet. :D

GOOO Broncos!!! --- Ever notice? You have to do at least 3 "O"s or else it say goo.

GOO Broncos!

You're right, Peanut...

GOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!

Elway
09-06-2014, 09:30 PM

Thanks as always Jetty! Much appreciated!

Thank you also Peanut. :) We had liked the name for a long time and it goes really well with Myles

I know this family is ready for some Bronco Football at last! :goz:

Broncoholic JS
09-06-2014, 09:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DUmUutkD3w
Sorry this doesn't have any new stuff on it, but I love this!!!!!

ozzies94ta
09-06-2014, 09:54 PM
Almost here.

Win or lose (doubtful) lets pray no injuries and an entertaining game.

GOOOOO BRONCOS!!!

JayJack
09-06-2014, 10:23 PM
Broncos Go!!!!!!!!

MileHigh4TW
09-06-2014, 10:26 PM
Go Broncos baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broncoholic JS
09-06-2014, 10:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUEQBHSB6-c
Sorry I can't get enough of this introduction everyone!!!

Broncoholic JS
09-06-2014, 10:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO7WNsTYOSs
By the way, doesn't this so sound like old Mile High everyone?

I miss hearing this more at games!!

EddieMac
09-06-2014, 10:43 PM
This is so surreal......can't believe I am going to,settle in and watch our Denver Broncos play tomorrow night......

Thanks Elway for this thread....:goz:

dizzolve
09-06-2014, 10:48 PM
Last season I think the Broncos peaked after finally putting the Patriots in their rear view mirror. They were SO confident and rightfully so- they were playing SO well. But this emotional high -..... it was too high. There wasn't enough left focus or respect of the opponent left for the Superbowl. We know what happened.

Broncos need to not get too high- not get too low. And when they get to the playoffs, respect each of their opponents. :2cents:

What do you all need to see tomorrow to help you believe the Broncos have overcome their shortcomings last season?

FOOTBALL IS BACK :)

Broncoboy6
09-06-2014, 10:55 PM
Congratulations Elway!. GOD bless you and your ohana.

It's such a great feeling, the time has come, Yay!!!.

This year is gonna be a special one, one for the ages.

GO BRONCOS \m/

Canmore
09-06-2014, 10:57 PM
Time to rock n roll. Go Broncos!

AdamWeberOrBust
09-06-2014, 11:05 PM
Woo!

Goooooooo Broncos!

Here's to a great win to start the season!

Jaws
09-06-2014, 11:17 PM
Here we go!

dsmith275
09-07-2014, 12:05 AM
I love seeing the gameday thread. Its time GO BRONCOS!!!

dandaman23
09-07-2014, 01:40 AM
Love seeing this thread. Great job Elway and congrats on the newest Broncos fan! I can't wait for the game.

Remedy
09-07-2014, 02:22 AM
Today is like christmas... So pumped.

100%Broncoholic
09-07-2014, 03:39 AM
Rem, I barely ever agree with you, because you are --->:coffee: , but yes today is like Christmas, well kind of.

Directv is not showing NBC in our region due to a conflict of some sort with negotiations, so I will be a grumpy Mod tonight.

Big decision today, which jersey do I start the season off with.... Do I go Orange DT or Orange TJ Ward????

Remedy
09-07-2014, 03:44 AM
Rem, I barely ever agree with you, because you are --->:coffee: , but yes today is like Christmas, well kind of.

Directv is not showing NBC in our region due to a conflict of some sort with negotiations, so I will be a grumpy Mod tonight.

Big decision today, which jersey do I start the season off with.... Do I go Orange DT or Orange TJ Ward????

Going with my TD Jersey. First game tradition here. First Jersey I ever bought with my own cash.

Side note, Did my schedule for the next 6 moths today. I have every Broncos game off. Life ain't so bad being the boss.

EvertonBroncos
09-07-2014, 03:44 AM
We're back! Gonna be going to work on the back of 2 hours sleep tomorrow, game doesn't start to 01:25 here in England, so here's to hoping it's worth it! :goz:

Remedy
09-07-2014, 03:47 AM
We're back! Gonna be going to work on the back of 2 hours sleep tomorrow, game doesn't start to 01:25 here in England, so here's to hoping it's worth it! :goz:

PS Man U rocks.

100%Broncoholic
09-07-2014, 04:01 AM
Going with my TD Jersey. First game tradition here. First Jersey I ever bought with my own cash.

Side note, Did my schedule for the next 6 moths today. I have every Broncos game off. Life ain't so bad being the boss.

See besides your bar tending genius, I knew there was a reason I respected and liked you!

:salute:

I have to start with a new jersey I just bought, so either DT or TJ. I went through too many jerseys in February trying to break the curse.

100%Broncoholic
09-07-2014, 04:03 AM
Alright folks, please make sure you check out the Adopt a Bronco Thread 2014 Found HERE (http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?232487-The-Official-2014-Adopt-A-Bronco-Thread/page9).

We have plenty of Broncos who need to be adopted!!!

Go Visit the Thread and ADOPT PLEASE!!

Offense

19 Burse, Isaiah
12 Caldwell, Andre
75 Clark, Chris
71 Cornick, Paul
23 Hillman, Ronnie
64 Montgomery, Will
13 Palmer, Nathan--
66 Ramirez, Manny
84 Tamme, Jacob

Defense
57 Barrow, Lamin
31 Bolden, Omar
38 Carter, Quinton
32 Carter, Tony
56 Irving, Nate
53 Johnson, Steven
55 McCray, Lerentee
47 Nelson, Corey
36 Webster, Kayvon

Special Teams
4 Colquitt, Britton P
8 McManus, Brandon K

Reserve/Injured
68 Anunike, Kenny
62 Latta, Greg
11 Norwood, Jordan

Practice Squad
50 Barrett, Shaquil
35 Bibbs, Kapri
20 Boyett, John
2 Dysert, Zac
16 Fowler, Bennie
48 McDermott, Kevin
73 Miller, Ryan
61 Paradis, Matt
89 Robinson, Gerell
72 Thompson, Zach

Reserve/Suspended by Commissioner
5 Prater, Matt

dizzolve
09-07-2014, 04:03 AM

It's gotta be TJ

100%Broncoholic
09-07-2014, 04:09 AM
It's gotta be TJ

Wait were you peeking in my windows???? That's what I just picked out!!!!!!!!!

PS TJ Gonna go Steve and John today, with a dash of Dennis!! Here come the hits.

canadiansbronco
09-07-2014, 04:19 AM
Hellllllll yeeeeeessssss been waiting for this for so long

broncoslover115
09-07-2014, 04:23 AM
So excited. Come on Broncos, let's do this. Kick some butt and be relentless.

Go Broncos!!!!'

BroncoCanuck
09-07-2014, 04:38 AM
Don't think I've been more excited to get the season going. It was great to get that bad taste of the Ravens playoff loss out last season early. I think it will be even more satisfying after the SB blowout. I don't know if I'll get the same sense of satisfaction until week #3 however. If we can make that a statement game, I'll be at peace with the SB loss.

broncoslover115
09-07-2014, 04:54 AM
This is what I want to hear about our defense....interception. This is what I don't want to hear..,oh, he ALMOST had an interception but dropped it. No more of that!!!

Goody1959
09-07-2014, 05:03 AM
Once again it's BRONCO SUNDAY and haven't been able to sleep since Friday night. I've had a tough time since the SuperBowl but am finally over it. Took me such a long time but think I can finally move on. Trust me I've been a fan my whole life and for some reason just got myself overly pumped up. But now it's time to look forward to another year. And I'm really excited about the new player's we've picked up. The house will be rocking tonight with good food and great friend's. And this year when we get to the SuperBowl I just might invite everyone over, I wish I could post a video of our Bronco basement. It's a place to be seen. So all my Bronco brother's and Sister's let's band together this season and hold on. It's going to be one heck of a ride. Enjoy the game, AND GO BRONCO's !!!

Dan & MariJo :thumb::peace::goz::logo:

BroncoCanuck
09-07-2014, 05:10 AM
I slept well last night because I am confident we will get the W tonight. I'll probably have a rough time before the Seattle game. That loss was just so traumatic, I don't know if I could take another. In my heart I know we're a completely different team however. Made me a bit nervous watching GB getting manhandled on Thursday. Brought back bad memories. I think we need to make a statement against Seattle. I can't believe I'm going to say it, but I'd be somewhat fine with a Seattle loss as long as the game is close. A blowout loss would just be too much.

flosstein
09-07-2014, 05:56 AM
Ohhhhh what a great day today is! Possibly my favorite day of the year. Birthday's, Holidays, Anniversaries, etc....... are all blah! But Kickoff Sunday is something special. Gonna be a great day and a great game!!!!!

Rastic
09-07-2014, 06:00 AM
Yes, the first Sunday of football. All is well.

assassin216
09-07-2014, 06:01 AM

That situation is happening with CBS in Cleveland with DirectTV.......smh

Peerless
09-07-2014, 06:31 AM
Go Broncos!

Will be at work helping save lives, but hopefully some of the patients will have the game on!!

Larryh
09-07-2014, 06:40 AM
Good Luck everyone

GOOOOOOOOOOOO Broncos!!!!

2 Minute Warning
09-07-2014, 06:40 AM
Go Denver Go!!!!:logo::td::goz:

WillTopper
09-07-2014, 06:45 AM
One game at a time ;)

AZ Snake Fan
09-07-2014, 06:53 AM

Broncos Win !!!

Capt. Jack
09-07-2014, 06:53 AM
Let's have the #1 defense this year!!!
Let's get some Shutouts!!!
We need a big scary Defense!!!

bronco30
09-07-2014, 07:13 AM
its finally game day hopefully we get the WIN & no injuries...offense should be fine I want to see this new/healthy defense do some good things Colts have many weapons should be fun..

KillerKwab27
09-07-2014, 08:03 AM
Good mornin broncos country! Time to strap in for the ride. It's going to be a beautiful one! Salute!

MDN1959
09-07-2014, 08:04 AM
Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go down to Invesco to kick off a promising season. Got a new "D" and an awesome "O". No boneheaded, thoughtless play instituting emotions and not promise. Let's be confident without being giddy, and expect excellence, not ho hum.

Kick 'em while they're up, kick 'em while their down, not giving way to frustration nor complacency.

BroncoCanuck
09-07-2014, 08:14 AM
Warren Sapp's bold prediction is that both Ware and Miller have 3 sacks each this game. Not out of the realm of possibility. I'm calling this each have 2 and we get 3 more from a combination of Sly, Jackson, and Wolfe.

Ehveek03
09-07-2014, 08:17 AM
HERE. WE . GO ..... Broncos country rise up!!!!!!

BroncosDivision
09-07-2014, 08:21 AM
http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/blogs/Facebook-NFL-fan-map.338.png

GO BRONCOS!

(lol at Raiders.. just move to LA already)

KentuckyBroncosFan
09-07-2014, 08:27 AM
With a new season comes 32 giddy fanbases thinking that this is the year. Peyton wants another ring, Seattle (ugh) looks to repeat, even in Cleveland there is optimism with JF arriving (not a believer personally) My question to Broncos Country is this, Looking at the schedule, what do you predict our Broncos' record to be come the end of the regular season? My predicted wins are in Bold.
vs. Colts
vs.Chiefs
@Seattle
vs.Cards
@Jets
Vs.49ers
vs.Chargers
@Pats
@Raiders
@Rams
Vs. Dolphins
@Chiefs
vs. Bills
@Chargers
@Bengals
vs.Raiders

I hope I'm wrong and we run the table but there's no denying that Seattle and Arrowhead are very tough to go in and win. But we won in KC last year and Arizona beat Seattle at home last year so I'm very optimistic about those two, just not enough to pencil in a win. Pats are not the Pats of old, They'll be good but their not what they once was. Oakland will always be Oakland and I think KC will do good again this year. Alright Broncos Country, Let's hear it. :salute: Good to be back on the boards and celebrating a new season! :goz:

ruksak
09-07-2014, 08:38 AM
Good luck today, Broncos fans. You're gonna need it. Here's to an injury free first game of the new season. Cannot believe it's football season.

MDN1959
09-07-2014, 08:41 AM
Sorry, been in Houston so long now, but my heart's in Denver. Just realized my mistake. It's hard to keep up from here.

I apologize Denver faithful fellows, but I had Junior's Farm on my mind, and Invesco kinda fit in.

FL BRONCO
09-07-2014, 08:41 AM
Good luck today, Broncos fans. You're gonna need it. Here's to an injury free first game of the new season. Cannot believe it's football season.

I think you will need all the "Luck" you can get and then some. But I aint wishing it on you. I hope we slaughter you. I will agree and :beer:to an injury free game for both teams. Have a good day and we can revisit this conversation when its over.

FL BRONCO
09-07-2014, 08:42 AM
No injuries, No injuries No injuries

FL BRONCO
09-07-2014, 08:43 AM
I am sooooooooooooooooooooo ready. Leeeeeeeets Goooooooooooooooo Broncoooooooooooooooooooooos!!!!!:peace::peace::sa lute:

FL BRONCO
09-07-2014, 08:45 AM
Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go down to Invesco to kick off a promising season. Got a new "D" and an awesome "O". No boneheaded, thoughtless play instituting emotions and not promise. Let's be confident without being giddy, and expect excellence, not ho hum.

Kick 'em while they're up, kick 'em while their down, not giving way to frustration nor complacency.

New Season, same expectations----SB baby.

Lets start this thing 4-0 and keep rolling:salute:

HDbroncos02
09-07-2014, 08:46 AM
Tonight can't come any sooner.

FOOTBALL IS BACK!

ruksak
09-07-2014, 09:00 AM
I think you will need all the "Luck" you can get and then some. But I aint wishing it on you. I hope we slaughter you. I will agree and :beer:to an injury free game for both teams. Have a good day and we can revisit this conversation when its over.

AYE...thar be helmets to crack. This should be a game to remember.

JayJack
09-07-2014, 09:01 AM
Super Bowl is always the expectations.

qbronco
09-07-2014, 09:05 AM
Super Bowl is always the expectations.

Super Bowl Champions is mine!!!

Elway
09-07-2014, 09:11 AM
Nothing like a football Sunday Afternoon, waiting for tonight's game, relaxing with the family and watching some Espn game day!

bronco30
09-07-2014, 09:56 AM
go titans beat the chiefs

assassin216
09-07-2014, 10:09 AM
Dolphins just scored a touchdown...

dizzolve
09-07-2014, 10:10 AM
Wow Miami

NE 3 and out - punt

Miami blocks punt

Scores TD on offense

lol NE

100%Broncoholic
09-07-2014, 10:17 AM
I'm so excited!! Our NBC just came back on an hour ago, and now Sunday Ticket is free this week, plus the Broncos game is on regular tv next Sunday, so I can hold off another week on purchasing the Sunday Ticket!!!

BroncosDivision
09-07-2014, 10:24 AM
Jax up 14-0. Henne to Hurns twice!

100%Broncoholic
09-07-2014, 10:27 AM
Knowshon is running well so far. Glad to see him doing well.

dizzolve
09-07-2014, 10:35 AM
ouch dislocated elbow on Tyler Eifert

LSIGRAD09
09-07-2014, 10:42 AM
What's everybody watching? I'm stuck with the Skins or Ravens.

100%Broncoholic
09-07-2014, 10:48 AM
What's everybody watching? I'm stuck with the Skins or Ravens.

Sunday Ticket is free this week, so I'm watching everything.

FrostySeamus
09-07-2014, 10:48 AM
Titans at Chiefs. Defensive struggle so far. Titans offense hasn't looked very good so far, but are avoiding mistakes.

LSIGRAD09
09-07-2014, 10:50 AM
Sunday Ticket is free this week, so I'm watching everything.

You, my friend, are lucky.

-Rod-
09-07-2014, 10:51 AM
It's nice to see Mike Mohamed starting at ILB for the Texans.

100%Broncoholic
09-07-2014, 10:51 AM
You, my friend, are lucky.

:salute: and NBC was just taken off of restriction this morning, so Ill get the Broncos game now!

LSIGRAD09
09-07-2014, 10:53 AM
:salute: and NBC was just taken off of restriction this morning, so Ill get the Broncos game now!

Nice! That's great!

Broncoholic JS
09-07-2014, 11:21 AM
KC looking like a one-year wonder. LOL

biglenny
09-07-2014, 11:22 AM
Happy Game Day Bronco fanatics!!

Gooooo Broncos!!!

assassin216
09-07-2014, 11:23 AM
anyone see Antonio Brown drop kick on the Browns punter :laugh:

Broncoholic JS
09-07-2014, 11:26 AM
Alex Smith just intercepted LOL

FrostySeamus
09-07-2014, 11:33 AM
Man KC is looking worse and worse in this Titans game. Can't/Won't get Jamaal Charles going, missing both starting ILB. If I'm Tennessee I'm shoving Shonn Greene down their throat the rest of the game.

dandaman23
09-07-2014, 11:34 AM
How about them Jaguars? All this talk about how great the Eagles were going to be and they are currently being shut out by the Jags. Henne already has more fantasy points than Aaron Rodgers got me Thursday night.

dizzolve
09-07-2014, 11:36 AM
Frosty I'd like to direct you to this thread :)
http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?232610-What-does-your-name-mean

dizzolve
09-07-2014, 11:37 AM
WOW Flacco and the scoreless Ravens getting boo'd on his way to the locker room for the half

FrostySeamus
09-07-2014, 11:38 AM
How about them Jaguars? All this talk about how great the Eagles were going to be and they are currently being shut out by the Jags. Henne already has more fantasy points than Aaron Rodgers got me Thursday night.

I never would have called that game being 17-0 in Jags favor at any point. I'm happy about it honestly. Allen Hurns looks like the real deal. Some on these boards were very high on him this year (don't remember who specifically) and looks like they were right.

Charlie Brown
09-07-2014, 11:41 AM
anyone see Antonio Brown drop kick on the Browns punter :laugh:

Of course, I did.

A kick to the face resulted in what a kick to the face should - a penalty.

one_bad_55
09-07-2014, 11:45 AM
Arrowhead looks empty. :laugh:

TheMoth
09-07-2014, 11:46 AM
Of course, I did.

Gotta admit, it was kinda funny.

Brown looked like a total ninja

Broncoholic JS
09-07-2014, 11:52 AM
Arrowhead looks empty. :laugh:

Isn't that wonderful? :salute:

JayJack
09-07-2014, 11:54 AM

Should've been 23-0 but hey.....glad those guys are playing hard! InGusITrust

dandaman23
09-07-2014, 11:56 AM
Watching Moreno run really makes me miss him already. He still has that fire he had last year.

Bootleg
09-07-2014, 11:57 AM
Of course, I did.

:laugh: and no doubt a fine.

It's nice to see Mike Mohamed starting at ILB for the Texans.

I remember reading during the preseason he was projected to start for them. Good for him.

Broncoholic JS
09-07-2014, 11:58 AM
You can hear a pin drop at Arrowhead. LOL

JayJack
09-07-2014, 11:58 AM
Watching Moreno run really makes me miss him already. He still has that fire he had last year.

Got him on my Fantasy Team and forgot to start him.

dizzolve
09-07-2014, 12:03 PM
Wow CINN's Nugent 5/6 now - the last one blocked almost for 6

Charlie Brown
09-07-2014, 12:05 PM
Yay, Browns are coming back! 27-17 now.

dizzolve
09-07-2014, 12:05 PM
OMG I love it

Baltimore is being their same old nasty fans ............ only today it's toward their own team BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dizzolve
09-07-2014, 12:06 PM
Knowshon is 15/92 4m left in the 3rd

NICE

FYI Miller only has 5 carries thus far

FrostySeamus
09-07-2014, 12:07 PM
Wow CINN's Nugent 5/6 now - the last one blocked almost for 6

Might be worried about no TDs if I'm a Bengals fan.

dizzolve
09-07-2014, 12:08 PM
Baltimore does have a decent defense.

LSIGRAD09
09-07-2014, 12:11 PM
I thought New England's D was supposed to be better than ours! (Sarcasm)

Broncoholic JS
09-07-2014, 12:12 PM
Smith picked again by Tennessee!! AWESOME!!!

dandaman23
09-07-2014, 12:12 PM
I thought New England's D was supposed to be better than ours! (Sarcasm)

They sure do look like the team to beat in the AFC!

biglenny
09-07-2014, 12:15 PM
Moreno is a straight up beast today!!

LSIGRAD09
09-07-2014, 12:15 PM
They sure do look like the team to beat in the AFC!

Hopefully Denver can make a statement tonight. Rest of the AFC (except Pitt MAYBE) looks mediocre.

dizzolve
09-07-2014, 12:17 PM
Love seeing New England get shredded on the ground! Wilfork is back?

dandaman23
09-07-2014, 12:20 PM
Hopefully Denver can make a statement tonight. Rest of the AFC (except Pitt MAYBE) looks mediocre.

But then again, they are playing the Browns :laugh:

I agree though, Broncos need to come out and dominate in all three phases. A big dominating win tonight will go a long way.

JayJack
09-07-2014, 12:20 PM
Man I'm gonna miss Knowshon.

LSIGRAD09
09-07-2014, 12:22 PM
But then again, they are playing the Browns :laugh:

I agree though, Broncos need to come out and dominate in all three phases. A big dominating win tonight will go a long way.

Idk, the Browns are coming back like a bad meal.

dandaman23
09-07-2014, 12:25 PM

Oh wow you're right. I just looked at the score. It would be awesome if they came back and won.

Charlie Brown
09-07-2014, 12:26 PM

Woo Hoo!

20-27 now to start the 4th quarter

Broncoholic JS
09-07-2014, 12:27 PM
KC looks bushwhacked! Ouch!

Broncoholic JS
09-07-2014, 12:30 PM
Going to the more competitive game in New Orleans and Atlanta!

Ei o Apple
09-07-2014, 12:33 PM
should be an interesting game against the Colts!

Soooo pumped for tonight! :peace::salute::logo:

dizzolve
09-07-2014, 12:34 PM
Woo Hoo!

20-27 now to start the 4th quarter

West nice back man

Browns Tie it! Sweet

It wasn't but 10 game minutes ago the Steelers were celebrating stops like they were gonna win the game up by 10

Charlie Brown
09-07-2014, 12:34 PM
27 up now :)

dizzolve
09-07-2014, 12:38 PM
And Cutler just blundered throwing across his body INT ..... CHI tied at 17 vs BUFF

dandaman23
09-07-2014, 12:57 PM
Moreno is a beast. Wow. I really hope letting him go doesnt end up biting us.

dizzolve
09-07-2014, 01:05 PM
New England ROFL..... Brady has a losing record in Miami!! ..?!

We can all thank Moreno for that really. Not just him

dizzolve
09-07-2014, 01:08 PM
Charlie that was a great game ....... kick pending

TheMoth
09-07-2014, 01:18 PM
The dolphins just made my day. Nothing better then watching Brady lose

LSIGRAD09
09-07-2014, 01:20 PM
The Pats are in the basement of the AFC East, won't remain that way, but when is the last time that happened?

FrostySeamus
09-07-2014, 01:24 PM
The dolphins just made my day. Nothing better then watching Brady lose

I got something better. Watching him wipe away tears with his head bowed in shame after they lose.

HDbroncos02
09-07-2014, 01:24 PM
Glad Moreno had a good game. Even better that the Patriots LOST to the Dolphins. Lol

LSIGRAD09
09-07-2014, 01:25 PM
I thought Brady said he would retire when he sucked.

Well....?

IHaveBRONC-itus
Was Brady crying wiping his eyes on sideline after game?

dizzolve

I was wondering if that actually happened too lolol

FrostySeamus
09-07-2014, 01:27 PM
Chiefs fear Derrick Johnson tore achilles tendon in loss to Tennessee today. HUGE blow for that D.

FrostySeamus
09-07-2014, 01:28 PM

That's what it looked like to me. He sure wasn't wiping away sweat.

EddieMac
09-07-2014, 01:29 PM
oooo bad start for the Cowboys

Broncoholic JS
09-07-2014, 01:31 PM
Are we sure that the 49ers are on the road now? Man that was a loud ovation for them in Dallas...

JayJack
09-07-2014, 01:31 PM
I know it's the 1st game/pre and post game, but Gonzalez and Scott will never replace Shannon.

Broncoholic JS
09-07-2014, 01:41 PM
I know it's the 1st game/pre and post game, but Gonzalez and Scott will never replace Shannon.

Shannon and Dan! I had no interest in watching the NFL Today for the first time in years....UGH it sucked not seeing Shannon on!

assassin216
09-07-2014, 01:48 PM
Shannon and Dan! I had no interest in watching the NFL Today for the first time in years....UGH it sucked not seeing Shannon on!

I took a peek and I just turn to the one on FOX...

JayJack
09-07-2014, 01:57 PM

I forgot about Dan! What happened?!

FL BRONCO
09-07-2014, 01:59 PM
Wow Patriots and Chiefs lost----:rockon::cheers::beer:

Peanut
09-07-2014, 01:59 PM
Ben (new admin) just linked this thread to the homepage.

So, if any new people show up, be nice. :D

FL BRONCO
09-07-2014, 02:00 PM
Romo and cowgirls looking awful

EddieMac
09-07-2014, 02:01 PM
This Dallas game is a horrible train-wreck I cannot turn off

LSIGRAD09
09-07-2014, 02:03 PM
Romo is picked. Happy 2014 Season all! :beer:

odiesback
09-07-2014, 02:10 PM
Waking up after a long hibernation... hi everyone.. what's going on??

Embarking on a brand new season with fresh spirits... still feeling last year's SB... but
I hope tonight we set sail towards another shot at the Lombardi Trophy with a great win!

GO BRONCOS!!!!

one_bad_55
09-07-2014, 02:11 PM
Chiefs fear Derrick Johnson tore achilles tendon in loss to Tennessee today. HUGE blow for that D.

According to I. Rapoport he is reporting that he did tear his Achilles and is done for the season.

JayJack
09-07-2014, 02:12 PM
Skip Bayless is gonna hate life tomorrow.

Rastic
09-07-2014, 02:13 PM
Who's calling the game? I'll be honest, I'm not looking forward to the pregame talk about last year's SB.
I'm actually thinking of getting a Cris Collinsworth doll I can smack each time he says something stupid.

one_bad_55
09-07-2014, 02:14 PM
Skip Bayless is gonna hate life tomorrow.

How did he make a fool of himself today?

FrostySeamus
09-07-2014, 02:14 PM
According to I. Rapoport he is reporting that he did tear his Achilles and is done for the season.

Just saw that. Mike Devito ruptured his as well. That D in trouble.

Rastic
09-07-2014, 02:15 PM

Serious injuries are bad enough but on the first game. I feel for the guy.

The Chief's D has enough issues without this. Let's start Brock next week to be fair.

JayJack
09-07-2014, 02:16 PM
Dallas young O-Line is looking good!

one_bad_55
09-07-2014, 02:16 PM
Just saw that. Mike Devito ruptured his as well. That D in trouble.

I have had Achilles problems in the past and they are NO FUN.

FL BRONCO
09-07-2014, 02:17 PM
ROMO Missing an open td again and instead throwing interception lol Nice money spent JJ lololol

FL BRONCO
09-07-2014, 02:18 PM

dont wish injuries on anybody, a shame

FL BRONCO
09-07-2014, 02:19 PM
Dallas young O-Line is looking good!

there old qb aint

Rastic
09-07-2014, 02:20 PM
there old qb aint

Romo should join Schaub over in Oakland.

FLBroncFan
09-07-2014, 02:21 PM
Denver Broncos Football is finally BACK!! :dance:

Was going to watch the CBS pre-game show, saw that Shannon wasn't there and switched it to FOX.

Went to my neighborhood Costco and man was it full of BRONCOS fans, totally pumped for the game tonight! :goz:

FrostySeamus
09-07-2014, 02:23 PM

I don't imagine it would be. I was watching the game and when Johnson went down there was nobody near him and he wasn't breaking on the ball or anything. His ankle kinda just gave out and he couldn't stand up. Looked very odd.

FL BRONCO
romo should join shaub over in oakland.

lmao--cps...

one_bad_55
Romo should join Shaub over in Oakland.

Or maybe take Brady's advice. When I stink I will quit. :laugh: (I cleaned it up a little)

broncoslover115
09-07-2014, 02:37 PM
Watching Moreno run all over NE. Loved it.

Justblaze2729
09-07-2014, 02:39 PM
The dreaded night game. The wait is killing me.

bronco30
09-07-2014, 02:41 PM
romo 3 ints already lol

Rastic
09-07-2014, 02:45 PM
romo 3 ints already lol

I'm so missing this game.... :(

Time to call Orton back? Maybe the Bills can work a deal?

Rastic
09-07-2014, 02:47 PM
I can only imagine Dez right now.... Lololol.... Primadonna.....

FrostySeamus
09-07-2014, 02:55 PM
Man I might switch and watch Carolina and Tampa. The Cowboys are completely outclassed right now.

bronco30
09-07-2014, 02:57 PM
hopefully our D can get pressure and get a couple ints tonight b/c if not w/ their weapons could be in trouble

dizzolve
09-07-2014, 02:58 PM

Wow that really sucks. Maybe one of their youngsters can 'next man up'

Rastic
09-07-2014, 02:59 PM
Wow, Dez got mauled in that Romo pick.

FL BRONCO
09-07-2014, 02:59 PM

2 players for chiefs blew out achilles today, sucks for their d

FL BRONCO
09-07-2014, 03:00 PM
hopefully our D can get pressure and get a couple ints tonight b/c if not w/ their weapons could be in trouble

:confused:Me thinks you have that backwards and must be a lil confused or had a couple. They are in trouble with all our weapons unless they can pressure. :thumb:

FrostySeamus
09-07-2014, 03:06 PM

Their depth at ILB is kinda questionable. The two guys they had out there today I believe are mostly coverage LBs used in nickle. We should be able to run up the middle on them next week.

Elway
09-07-2014, 03:10 PM
Chiefs and Raiders went down, always a nice way to start the season for us, but the injuries will kill ya.

FLBroncFan
09-07-2014, 03:10 PM
:confused:Me thinks you have that backwards and must be a lil confused or had a couple. They are in trouble with all our weapons unless they can pressure. :thumb:

Yes, yes, thanks for fixing that! :D

Blazindro
09-07-2014, 03:11 PM
Chiefs and Raiders went down, always a nice way to start the season for us, but the injuries will kill ya.

Plus the Patriots which could be huge come seeding in the playoffs. Now we need to take care of business and beat the Colts.

broncoslover115
09-07-2014, 03:14 PM
Plus the Patriots which could be huge come seeding in the playoffs. Now we need to take care of business and beat the Colts.

Yup, and if Cardinals beat SD tomorrow - clean sweep!

FLBroncFan
09-07-2014, 03:18 PM
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 1m
Ronnie Hillman, Kayvon Webster inactive for season opener: http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2014/09/07/ronnie-hillman-kayvon-webser-will-inactive-opener/29259/ … via @denverpost

FL BRONCO
09-07-2014, 03:22 PM

Amen bro---:salute: gotta love it

uncoalum
09-07-2014, 03:24 PM
Only game I have on is this blowout in Dallas. I don't think Jerry Ball looks very good.

FL BRONCO
09-07-2014, 03:25 PM
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 1m
Ronnie Hillman, Kayvon Webster inactive for season opener: http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2014/09/07/ronnie-hillman-kayvon-webser-will-inactive-opener/29259/ … via @denverpost

:eek: I would love to know what they did, I personally am not so upset over Hillman, I will enjoy seeing Thompson get some plays (HOPEFULLY). But really wanted to see Web in there. I hope he gets it together. Never a good way to start the season. I hope for the best for both of them. Still would love to know what happened though

FLBroncFan
09-07-2014, 03:27 PM
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 6m
Andre “Bubba” Caldwell to start in place of Wes Welker: http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2014/09/07/andre-bubba-caldwell-start-place-wes-welker/29263/ … via @denverpost

Rastic
09-07-2014, 03:28 PM
Haha. Jim Harbaugh is such a nut.

FLBroncFan
09-07-2014, 03:29 PM
:eek: I would love to know what they did, I personally am not so upset over Hillman, I will enjoy seeing Thompson get some plays (HOPEFULLY). But really wanted to see Web in there. I hope he gets it together. Never a good way to start the season. I hope for the best for both of them. Still would love to know what happened though

Bradley Roby gets to play in the nickel, and I am not 100% sure about what happened to Hillman and Webster, but I think they were both sick in Dallas during the last pre-season game....

JaysusCutler
09-07-2014, 03:29 PM

Webster's been hurt for a couple weeks.

VADER72
09-07-2014, 03:36 PM
Time to Ride! Time to make a statement!

lvbronx
09-07-2014, 03:37 PM

I'm not sure that they are inactive because they are being punished. They both were hospitalized in Dallas and had a short week of practice. The Denver Post mentioned that Webster was hospitalized due to dehydration. Not sure about Hllman.

Rastic
09-07-2014, 03:41 PM
I'm not sure that they are inactive because they are being punished. They both were hospitalized in Dallas and had a short week of practice. The Denver Post mentioned that Webster was hospitalized due to dehydration. Not sure about Hllman.

Nope, their are reports that clearly indicate they are in the dog house. Both have already been dropped in the depth chart.

See here (http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?232621-Hillman-Webster-demoted)

JaysusCutler
09-07-2014, 03:46 PM
Nope, their are reports that clearly indicate they are in the dog house. Both have already been dropped in the depth chart.

See here http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?232621-Hillman-Webster-demoted

That's completely false. Fox said they missed too much preparation for this week because of their illnesses so that's why they aren't playing. They'll both be back next week.

Rastic
09-07-2014, 03:48 PM
Ok. I'm fine with that. Just interesting they've been dropped in the depth chart and some team member is quoted that they did something to earn it.

JayJack
09-07-2014, 03:57 PM
Ain't no telling what they did. The week of the Super Bowl, Hillman was at the nudie bar......so I won't even try to figure out where they were and what they were doing.

FL BRONCO
09-07-2014, 03:58 PM

dehydration from what, he didnt play? I don't buy it.

FL BRONCO
09-07-2014, 04:01 PM
That's completely false. Fox said they missed too much preparation for this week because of their illnesses so that's why they aren't playing. They'll both be back next week.

Well you can believe what you want. I'm not buying they both got dehydrated at exactly the same time from not playing.

lvbronx
09-07-2014, 04:03 PM

See here (http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?232621-Hillman-Webster-demoted)

Nope back at you. While it may be true, I need a little more "evidence" than a couple of second rate sites quoting unnamed sources.

For the other side of the story:
http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2014/09/07/ronnie-hillman-kayvon-webser-will-inactive-opener/29259/

Broncoholic JS
09-07-2014, 04:03 PM
So, um,

FOOTBALL NIGHT IN AMERICA HAS BEGUN!!!!

JayJack
09-07-2014, 04:06 PM
So, um,

FOOTBALL NIGHT IN AMERICA HAS BEGUN!!!!

As bad as I want to see it, I don't want to hear about the Super Bowl massacre.

Rastic
09-07-2014, 04:07 PM
Nope back at you. While it may be true, I need a little more "evidence" than a couple of second rate sites quoting unnamed sources.

For the other side of the story:
http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2014/09/07/ronnie-hillman-kayvon-webser-will-inactive-opener/29259/

You're right, there isn't much. You can't wonder why/how a player that is "ill" isn't just listed on the injury list as inactive but is both inactive and dropped on the depth chart. I think you might agree that is very unusual.

Broncoholic JS
09-07-2014, 04:10 PM
Adam Schefter
3 mins ∑

Texans fear No. 1 overall pick Jadeveon Clowney has a meniscus tear that could require arthroscopic surgery, per source.

Ouch.

Broncoholic JS
09-07-2014, 04:11 PM
As bad as I want to see it, I don't want to hear about the Super Bowl massacre.

I don't want to either, I enjoy the storylines though...

lvbronx
09-07-2014, 04:13 PM
You're right, there isn't much. You can't wonder why/how a player that is "ill" isn't just listed on the injury list as inactive but is both inactive and dropped on the depth chart. I think you might agree that is very unusual.

Kind of...However, the Official Broncos site's depth chart doesn't show that either has been demonted. Again, it's two second rate sites quoting an unnamed source alledging they have been demoted.

While I do find the situation a little strange, we don't have enough facts to justify making accusations. We do know that both had a short week of practice and that John Fox said this was the reason they are on the inactive list for this game. Fox was also quoted as saying that they'll both play next week.

If they both are active next week, then we should accept that the reason Fox gave was likely correct. If both are still inactive next week, then I'll have some justified suspicion.

FLBroncFan
09-07-2014, 04:15 PM
LOL, gotta agree with Peyton on his comment:

SNF on NBC ‏@SNFonNBC 32s
I’m not sure what’s worse, losing the Super Bowl or having to talk about it all offseason. -PeytonManning 2 BobCostas

dandaman23
09-07-2014, 04:16 PM
If anyone at the game is able to get an extra rally towel I wouldn't mind taking if off your hands. :D

Rastic
09-07-2014, 04:16 PM
Adam Schefter
3 mins ∑

Texans fear No. 1 overall pick Jadeveon Clowney has a meniscus tear that could require arthroscopic surgery, per source.

Ouch.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear this. I was looking forward to watching him this year. Here's to a speedy recovery.

FLBroncFan
09-07-2014, 04:17 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bw9v_iwIAAAbwjf.jpg

Can't wait to see what these guys can do tonight!! :salute:

Broncoholic JS
09-07-2014, 04:29 PM
I don't see Peyton sucking in his contract with us. Any chance he signs an extension this offseason with us for longer than the 2 years left after this one?

He said this week he will be like Brady and "play until he sucks" so....????

dandaman23
09-07-2014, 04:29 PM
1 hour until kickoff! Can't believe the season is finally here.

broncoslover115
09-07-2014, 04:31 PM
Hmmm, why is Unrein inactive? Did I miss something?

RunYouOver
09-07-2014, 04:35 PM
Closing in on game time!! :D

johntbronco
09-07-2014, 04:37 PM

GREAT pic! Those boys look MEAN!

johntbronco
09-07-2014, 04:38 PM

They can only activate 46 a game. Guess it was his turn to be inactive.

ruksak
09-07-2014, 04:40 PM

Hey look, it's the french fry gang. Small, Medium, and Large.

broncoslover115
They can only activate 46 a game. Guess it was his turn to be inactive.

Thanks Johnbronco. Forgot about that.

FrostySeamus
Because someone has to be. DTs are good with Austin, Knighton, Williams, and Wolfe and Jackson on passing downs.

JayJack

He missed a day or 2 this week because of injury.

FrostySeamus
09-07-2014, 04:41 PM
Clowney missing 4-6 weeks with torn meniscus.

Blazindro
09-07-2014, 04:43 PM
One thing that has me worried is our field goal kicker. Nothing worse than not only not getting points, but allowing the Colts to have a bit of a short field if the field goals are longish.

FrostySeamus
09-07-2014, 04:45 PM
One thing that has me worried is our field goal kicker. Nothing worse than not only not getting points, but allowing the Colts to have a bit of a short field if the field goals are longish.

He didn't look accurate against Houston from around 50. But he does have the power. Hopefully it was just jitters and he is over it.

Peanut
09-07-2014, 04:45 PM

Beautiful !

dandaman23
09-07-2014, 04:46 PM

I suspect we will he going for it on 4th and short situations at 50-60 yard FG range, if not punting it.

Hopefully McManus will only see the field after a TD.

broncoslover115
09-07-2014, 04:47 PM
My stomach's starting to churn. Must be getting closer to kickoff.

Blazindro
09-07-2014, 04:48 PM
I suspect we will he going for it on 4th and short situations at 50-60 yard FG range, if not punting it.

Hopefully McManus will only see the field after a TD.

I would hope this is the case. Even 40 year field goal misses would be haunting.

heelfaninco
09-07-2014, 04:50 PM
So excited game is almost here. Worked all day so didn't really get to see any other games. Go Broncos!!!!

johntbronco
09-07-2014, 04:50 PM

And...they are going to FRY your Colts offense!

ruksak
09-07-2014, 04:52 PM
And...they are going to FRY your Colts offense!

HA...the Broncos. What kind of team is named after a horse? Lame.

broncoslover115
09-07-2014, 04:53 PM
67 yards in 2nd half for NE. That's a shocker!

FLBroncFan
09-07-2014, 04:53 PM

Aww, thanks for paying attention to the picture I posted! Means alot to me! :D

FrostySeamus
09-07-2014, 04:54 PM
67 yards in 2nd half for NE. That's a shocker!

Miami really took it to them in the second half. Moreno and Daniel Thomas had a very good day.

FL BRONCO
09-07-2014, 04:56 PM

Maybe one day you guys can grow up into one, for now back with the ponies

FL BRONCO
09-07-2014, 04:57 PM
Miami really took it to them in the second half. Moreno and Daniel Thomas had a very good day.

Yes they did, made me happy even though I picked against them. Congrats to KM:salute:

ruksak
09-07-2014, 05:00 PM
Maybe one day you guys can grow up into one, for now back with the ponies

Ponies are young and they totally live longer and stuff. They run pretty fast too.

Broncoboy6
09-07-2014, 05:02 PM
Here We Go!!!!!!

-Rod-
09-07-2014, 05:05 PM
It looks like Hillman and Webster are being punished for something that happened in Dallas. They had no ID to fly back with the team, and who knows what else happened there...

ruksak
09-07-2014, 05:05 PM
Sage like wisdom from Peyton. Tonight, you put last year behind you. Soothing words for the fans.

DFence
09-07-2014, 05:06 PM
Jeff Legwold @Jeff_Legwold ∑ 39m
#Broncos K Brandon McManus warming up right now. Just made back-to-back 48-yarders from both hashmarks.

Jeff Legwold @Jeff_Legwold ∑ 38m
McManus just made 56-yarder and 59-yarder. Powerful kicker.

Jeff Legwold @Jeff_Legwold ∑ 29m
Andre Caldwell, Cody Latimer and Bradley Roby fielding kickoffs in warm-ups...Burse could be used there too.

EddieMac
09-07-2014, 05:06 PM
1/2 hour to game time.....

So excited.

Lets get this out now for all to see. If there is any trolling, flaming poor language going on.... We are now Temp Banning and dealing with the infractions Monday.....

Mods wanna watch the game too. Play nice with one another. We have a lot of Colts fans crossing over to our boards so call this the one and only fair warning for all.

58_VONDOOM_92
09-07-2014, 05:07 PM
Im so excited and nervous that my body is shaking!

FL BRONCO
09-07-2014, 05:08 PM
I amm soooooooooooo Psyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyched! Lets go, can't wait anymore! Lets go Broncos:peace:

MegaOrange
So ready, time......moving.......slowly......

roushmartin6
Getting pumped and nervous. Time for the games to start counting and hopefully we come out fast and strong!

dizzolve
In one of my fantasy teams, I have Peyton Manning, Demaryius Thomas, Julius Thomas and Emanual Sanders on the same team. Not quite sure what Im going to do in Week 4 but ........ actually I just need to pick up a receiver I think

In my other team I have the Broncos Defense/Special Teams

BroncosDivision
09-07-2014, 05:09 PM
It's almost Christmas Day!

FL BRONCO
09-07-2014, 05:10 PM
Ponies are young and they totally live longer and stuff. They run pretty fast too.

Well we will be happy to teach ya all some lessons. Glad to have you hear. Enjoy the game. I'd almost wish you, well no I wouldn't. But enjoy the game.

MegaOrange
09-07-2014, 05:11 PM
I have Reggie Wayne....but because I have Vernon, Ryan, Bell and a few others I already won. I'll be happy if Wayne does absolutely nothing tonight

Blazindro
09-07-2014, 05:11 PM
1/2 hour to game time.....

So excited.

Lets get this out now for all to see. If there is any trolling, flaming poor language going on.... We are now Temp Banning and dealing with the infractions Monday.....

Mods wanna watch the game too. Play nice with one another. We have a lot of Colts fans crossing over to our boards so call this the one and only fair warning for all.

So really you warned us twice now. :D

FL BRONCO
09-07-2014, 05:12 PM
Wow, I have so much energy, I feel like I've drank 20 Monsters, I haven't even had coffee. This game needs to start soon or I'm gonna go out of my mind

johntbronco
09-07-2014, 05:12 PM

Uh....hello!!!

Colt (horse)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A colt is a male horse, usually below the age of four[1] or not more than four years of age.[2]

Your team is named after a BABY horse, LAMER!

one_bad_55
09-07-2014, 05:13 PM
Lets Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broncoyearound
09-07-2014, 05:14 PM
Can you guys feel that excitement damn! It's broncos football heaven on earth gentleman and ladies. Enjoy it and here's to being the Spurs of the nfl. Get back to the bowl and take care of business this time. Tonight we make a statement let's get them guys. @teambroncosallyearound ;)

EddieMac
09-07-2014, 05:14 PM
So really you warned us twice now. :D

HAHA, That I did... I guess I am trolling now

Quasar
09-07-2014, 05:15 PM
Broncos need to discipline these insubordinate Colts!

:hammer:

RunYouOver
09-07-2014, 05:15 PM
Uh....hello!!!

Colt (horse)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A colt is a male horse, usually below the age of four[1] or not more than four years of age.[2]

Your team is named after a BABY horse, LAMER!

He was joking ;)

dizzolve
09-07-2014, 05:16 PM

You're really gonna go there Skunk lol