PDA

View Full Version : Brewing Scandal Coming In Kansas City

TheRiddler
09-26-2014, 12:52 AM
I have it on good authority they wronged one of their players. They are sweeping a medical error created by their staff under the rug. Somebody will let the Cat out of the bag sooner or later. When simple injuries are mishandled and then intentionally buried, they end up becoming scandals. :nono:

dizzolve
09-26-2014, 12:59 AM
welcome to the boards

care to elaborate?

johntbronco
09-26-2014, 01:01 AM
welcome to the boards

care to elaborate?

That's why his name is TheRiddler! :laugh:

TheRiddler
09-26-2014, 01:47 AM
That's why his name is TheRiddler! :laugh:

Burying the evidence so nobody knows the fact, but use this reference for curiosity killed the ___. Concussion protocol was invented for a reason, but due to their own stupidity they lost him now for the season.

broncoslover115
09-26-2014, 04:32 AM
Burying the evidence so nobody knows the fact, but use this reference for curiosity killed the ___. Concussion protocol was invented for a reason, but due to their own stupidity they lost him now for the season.

Sounds like a serious allegation. What are you talking about? Please don't post stuff like this here without backup material. Seems trite actually and not very forthcoming.

If there really is a "scandal" as you say, well get Olivia Pope on it from Scandal. 😄

IHaveBRONC-itus
09-26-2014, 05:04 AM
Im wondering if its Mike "Cat"apano..he was put on IR with a Viral Condition no one can determine what it could be..????

EddieMac
09-26-2014, 05:58 AM
Barring any evidence or link to back this claim...thread closed.

TheRiddler
09-26-2014, 02:32 PM
Last night my thread
http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?233028-Brewing-Scandal-Coming-In-Kansas-City&p=5048586

was closed out, but in light of this new evidence I ask it be brought back about. :coffee:

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article2258477.html

TheRiddler
09-26-2014, 02:36 PM
concussions shouldn't cost somebody a whole season (unless it was grossly mishandled), see NFL has concussion protocol for a reason.

EddieMac
09-26-2014, 02:42 PM
re-opened..............

TheRiddler
09-26-2014, 03:16 PM
When you have a concussion you shouldn't be allowed to sleep, even if it pleases you..much less be put back out on the field, flown in airplanes and even put under anesthesia.

Freyaka
09-26-2014, 03:32 PM
When you have a concussion you shouldn't be allowed to sleep, even if it pleases you..much less be put back out on the field, flown in airplanes and even put under anesthesia.

Not sure why such an effort was made to come to a Broncos football forum to post about it though...as opposed to I dunno...say a forum for the Kansas City Chiefs. At least our mods have moved it to the Chiefs section of the boards...

EddieMac
09-26-2014, 03:36 PM
Not sure why such an effort was made to come to a Broncos football forum to post about it though...as opposed to I dunno...say a forum for the Kansas City Chiefs. At least our mods have moved it to the Chiefs section of the boards...

Funny that puzzles me too. But hey, I guess one of our Chiefs fans/posters will see it when we play them again. :coffee: