PDA

View Full Version : Getting autographs at an away game

DMahan
10-01-2014, 04:06 PM
I'm attending my first Broncos game at the Jets stadium in two weeks, and I'm curious how people go about getting their jerseys autographed by players. My seats are 100 level row 17 almost directly behind the players benches if that matters.. but are there any tips?

I'd really appreciate any insight you guys could offer! And go broncos! :logo::logo:

Chillez
10-02-2014, 01:32 AM
The last time I went to NFL game was back in 09. I got few autographs hours before the game from Bronco players but the secruity were all over place and were strict.

TH3JUICEMAN
10-02-2014, 07:23 AM
Your best bet is to get into the stadium as soon as they allow and if possible get to the railing closest to the field and near the entrance/exit tunnel for the Broncos.

Some stadiums no matter how early you get there wont let you into the lower bowl unless you have tickets for seats there. There are sneaky ways around this as I got both my B Marshall and D Thomas jersey signed when my seats were up higher (but at mile high). Key is to get there early. Could be more difficult at an away game though