PDA

View Full Version : question about stadium seating....

ScottyBlack
10-03-2014, 07:29 PM
hello! im coming down from Calgary for the Oct. 23rd game against the chargers... and this will be my first ever broncos game! im still looking to purchase a pair of tickets for the game. I've come across a pair that are in section 511 row 1. the website states that these seats are wheelchair accessible... so my question is, is this row specifically designated for people in wheelchairs/disabilities?? or are they open to anybody??

JWinn
10-03-2014, 08:18 PM
hello! im coming down from Calgary for the Oct. 23rd game against the chargers... and this will be my first ever broncos game! im still looking to purchase a pair of tickets for the game. I've come across a pair that are in section 511 row 1. the website states that these seats are wheelchair accessible... so my question is, is this row specifically designated for people in wheelchairs/disabilities?? or are they open to anybody??

They are open to anybody.

It's possible you might be asked to accommodate someone handicapped (switch seats), but very unlikely. Most people who need those already have them arranged.

You should be OK with those.

Have fun!

:logo: