PDA

View Full Version : 49ers! Oct.19th 2014

4macguyver
10-04-2014, 02:54 PM
Bringing the RV to the game Sunday the 19th (just go it re done, broncos style !). I know where to line up for parking, how much, and when they open the lots, need to know when they start coning of the lanes and allow you to start lining up. First come first serve and all, read one article where a couple had come in for the AFC championship game and they were in line @ 9:30 the previous evening and were not the first ones in line ! This isn't a playoff game so shouldn't be as bad but would still like to hear from others who have a good idea what time we need to be there to get in line and hopefully get a cash spot in c or crv. Thanks !

JWinn
10-05-2014, 08:44 PM
http://prod.www.broncos.clubs.nfl.com/tickets-and-stadium/tailgating.html

That's the page your looking for. There's a parking hot line number at the bottom if there's anything there that page doesn't answer.

Have fun!

:logo:

58Miller
10-06-2014, 10:22 PM
This should be moved to the tailgate section, but I spend 99.7% of my time in the Smack section so I wanted to shout out to all my fellow Bronco fans in the smack section! I'm flying out for the Sunday night game Oct. 19th vs the niners. Who evers down to meet up for beer hit me up my BCMB brothers!

ebsoria
10-07-2014, 06:52 AM
Moved... quick question, and not to come across as a jerk... but if you knew it belongs in tailgating, why not just put it there?? :confused:

:p

58Miller
10-07-2014, 10:10 AM
Moved... quick question, and not to come across as a jerk... but if you knew it belongs in tailgating, why not just put it there?? :confused:

:p
Because smack talk posters don't visit the tailgate section.

ebsoria
10-07-2014, 11:45 AM
Because smack talk posters don't visit the tailgate section.

Oh... makes sense. :)

58Miller
10-07-2014, 01:23 PM
Oh... makes sense. :)
Ok the truth is I was lazy and didn't want to click over to the tailgate section!... I new the Mods on the BCMB are the best and would put it in its rightful place immediately!

aceofspadeskb
10-09-2014, 09:55 AM
This will be my first trip to a Broncos game(longtime fan, bucket list item for me!). For a night game, when do people start filling the regular lots? I bought a parking pass from someone in lot I. Also, how much tailgating goes on in the regular lots? What else is there to do at the tailgate?

Thanks in advance! Seriously excited for this game!!!

JWinn
10-09-2014, 01:58 PM
This will be my first trip to a Broncos game(longtime fan, bucket list item for me!). For a night game, when do people start filling the regular lots? I bought a parking pass from someone in lot I. Also, how much tailgating goes on in the regular lots? What else is there to do at the tailgate?

Thanks in advance! Seriously excited for this game!!!

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?232580-First-Broncos-Home-Game-Start-here-for-information

Should answer your questions.

Have fun at your fist Bronco game!

Tomer Mayrav
10-14-2014, 12:51 PM
Hi everyone,
My name is Tomer, i'm from Israel, visiting my sister in NY, and i thought it would be a great idea to see 3 Broncos games while i'm at it... so the the game vs. Jets was great and my sister and her husband had a blast in there first football game!
now i'm flying by myself to Denver on Saturday for six days to see the game vs. the niners and the game vs. the chargers , so i was wondering if i could maybe join a group of fans here for some tailgating before the game on Sunday (10/19) or Thursday (10/23) or both :)

thanks and GO BRONCOS!:logo:

MileHighCrusher
10-15-2014, 04:19 AM
So my dad and i are planning on making a trip out to Denver from Utah for the game this sunday night vs the 49ers. However, we have yet to buy our tickets as they are very highly priced and out of our $300 per ticket budget right now. We are waiting as close as possible to game day/game time to purchase our tickets in hopes to get them as cheap as possible while still getting good seats. I'm wondering if anyone has experience with doing this? how close do you think we can wait till?

Carsten
10-15-2014, 08:19 AM
I'm flying in from Denmark to finally see the Broncos in live action, and after reading Jwinns excellent post I'm only wondering about what to wear, I see the weather forecast says it's going to be 69F at the 49s game, but isn't it warmer in the stadium? Do I need to wear a jacket or will a broncos sweatshirt suffice?
I need to figure out what to pack :)

Thanks in advance for any input any of you might have!

johntbronco
10-15-2014, 08:40 AM
right now, the 5-day forcast shows a high of 72F and a low of 42F. Since this game is at 6:30PM mountain, it will be probably in the 50s.

But, here in Denver you can't count on 5-day forcast and expect worse in case.

I suggest you dress in layers so if it gets hotter or colder you are prepared. You won't need a down coat, but i would suggest a couple long sleave shirts and a couple jackets or hoodies.

JWinn
10-15-2014, 10:27 AM
Just saw the weather report on Channel 7.

Sunday is supposed to be 70 degrees and "mild".

I will wear a jersey over a thin shirt, with probably just a windbreaker for later in the game.

If your on the West side, like me, you'll be in the shade the entire time, but if your over on the East side, you'll have a little bit of sun during the start of the game, and be a bit warmer over there.

I'll tell ya, yeah, it IS a little warmer in the stadium. The place bakes in the sun all day, and when you get to your seats sometimes, it's like stepping into an oven. All the concrete and plastic is just giving off the heat. Once it fills up a bit, that backs off. And of course, once the game starts, that's all over, but yes, when you get to your seat, you'll probably think it's really hot there, but that'll only last a while Sunday night.

There will be lots of people in nothing more than t-shirts and shorts for this game. Always is, even for night games in October.

Yeah, a light jacket, maybe a sweatshirt, will probably be plenty. Anything more you'll probably be just lugging it around.

Have fun at your first Bronco game!!

missamanda18
10-16-2014, 07:30 AM
I've never tailgated at a pro game, just college. I'm hoping I can get there early enough to find a spot near the stadium and find some fun people to meet up with! I was able to cash in on my Christmas presents early to get a ticket and flight from Texas to see them btho of the 49ers, just so happened to luck out and it be a record breaking game too! My daddy is 80 and a hall of fame coach, who is the reason i've been a fan of Peyton's since he was at Tennessee. I'm crossing my fingers I can get my dad's Tennessee hat signed for him!

sheridan
10-17-2014, 12:07 AM
Hey guys how's it going? Say, I'm coming down from Wyoming this weekend with the rest of the fam who happen to be Broncos fans. I however have been a Niner fan since about the age of 10. This is going to be my first NFL game and I am way excited at the timing of it. But what I gotta know is am I going to be treated differently or do you guys feel like you are rude to visiting fans? I'm really just there to take in the experience and if wearing my Niner hat down there is going to ruin it for me I would really rather not. Just kinda curious what you guys think. Id rather not die or anything but i want to rep my team for sure. I know it's going to be a good game and Peyton will probably set that record. Very excited to see my Niners in action for the first time.hoping for an injury free competitive game!

JWinn
10-17-2014, 12:44 AM
Wear you hat. You have nothing to fear from Bronco fans. Of course, I can't promise anything, or speak for 80,000 people, but in my experience, as long as your not asking for trouble, you shouldn't find any, no matter what your wearing.

Well, nothing offensive. :thumb:

Have fun!

sheridan
10-17-2014, 12:47 AM
Hey thank you. I feel like I'm a pretty decent guy and that makes me feel better. Thanks again. Here's to a good one sunday

JWinn
10-17-2014, 12:57 AM
:thumb:

Yeah, this is going to be a particularly special game, and a great one to be at.

About the only thing you need avoid is too much alcohol. That's usually the cause of anything negative (off the field) at Bronco games. People who can't limit themselves.

Steer clear of them as much as possible, and you should have a great experience.

Orange Death
10-17-2014, 03:59 AM
Just don't be obnoxious or disrespectful and you should have a fantastic time with no problems at all! You surely won't be the only Niners fan there so do not worry, and since you'll be with Broncos fans you know personally, people will understand if there is any good natured ribbing between you all.

Hope you enjoy the game!

johntbronco
10-17-2014, 05:04 AM
No, you won't have a problem. But....be prepared to have fun :) and.....be prepared to loose :P

Hadez
10-17-2014, 06:03 AM
My uncle's wife is a 9er fan. Thier household will be interesting this sunday for sure.

As long as your not a Raider fan you should have a real good time in Denver.

One thing I have noticed going to different stadiums is things gets more vocally abusive to away fans in nose bleed. Even if you get some vocal jarring things should not get too far out of hand. I hear Denver's Ushers are pretty good at keeping the peace. Have not been there since the first couple of years tho.

LordOfChaos
10-17-2014, 06:18 AM
There is always a chance some drunk idiot would do something, but I think its small... As long as you arent being a drunk idiot I think you will have a blast (even though your team will not be victorious).

602BroncoFan
10-17-2014, 07:03 AM
Hey guys how's it going? Say, I'm coming down from Wyoming this weekend with the rest of the fam who happen to be Broncos fans. I however have been a Niner fan since about the age of 10. This is going to be my first NFL game and I am way excited at the timing of it. But what I gotta know is am I going to be treated differently or do you guys feel like you are rude to visiting fans? I'm really just there to take in the experience and if wearing my Niner hat down there is going to ruin it for me I would really rather not. Just kinda curious what you guys think. Id rather not die or anything but i want to rep my team for sure. I know it's going to be a good game and Peyton will probably set that record. Very excited to see my Niners in action for the first time.hoping for an injury free competitive game!

I was just at the game with my son who is a Cardinals fan. There were other Cardinals fans seated nearby. I didn't see or hear any kerfuffles going down. Wear your hat and have fun! It won't be like you're at a raiders home game.

sheridan
10-17-2014, 07:08 AM
Hey guys thanks for the heads up. I dont do any drinking and feel like im a pretty decent guy so hopefully no problems but I do feel better hearing it from some experienced peoples for sure. Heres to an injury free competitive game! Its gonna be a good one!

garzjoe
10-17-2014, 07:21 AM
I've been to a many games. First off there are always fans of the opposing team, you might get some stares and ugly looks but don't let that bother you. Like most have already said if you're a respectful fan just watching and rooting for your team you will have a great time!

As always there will be some idiots out there, pay them no mind. During the game you can text 78247 (I think) along with RESPECT and your message to get security to your area if needed.

ebsoria
10-17-2014, 07:29 AM
No, you won't have a problem. But....be prepared to have fun :) and.....be prepared to loose :P

Oh man, I hope he doesn't have to "loose".... :p

58Miller
10-17-2014, 07:38 AM
Is that like Foot Loose?.... is he saying he'll have to dance?

BroncoSynapses
10-17-2014, 04:21 PM

I was thinking the same thing LOL

Side note, it's sad that people feel like it may not be safe if they represent their team at an opposing team's stadium. But I understand his point of view.

80stheman
10-17-2014, 04:28 PM

Bronco fans are a lot of fun and very respectful of visiting fans. As long as you are respectful, too, you'll have a great time. Except that your team is going to lose, of course :D

Where are your seats?

sheenabobeena
10-17-2014, 04:31 PM
My husband is San Diego born and raised so he's a big Chargers fan. We went to the Chargers @ Denver game last season and he was decked out in Chargers gear at the game. The Chargers are a division rival but Denver fans were nothing but nice to him. Maybe some friendly banter here and there, but overall Denver fans were great even after we lost to the Chargers that night (boo!). You should be fine!

Good luck but GO BRONCOS!

ArchAngel
10-17-2014, 10:19 PM
May I suggest, before the game you should eat at Casa Bonita. A fine mexican restaurant not too far from the stadium.

Peanut
10-17-2014, 10:54 PM
Hey guys thanks for the heads up. I dont do any drinking and feel like im a pretty decent guy so hopefully no problems but I do feel better hearing it from some experienced peoples for sure. Heres to an injury free competitive game! Its gonna be a good one!

I've gone to Broncos games when we've played the Ravens here (MD) and one with Washington. Usually, when the opponent fan is nice to the home team fans, things are good. Ignore the few rude people. Hubby always keeps me out of trouble. :D

Youngest daughter is a 49er fan (oldest daughter is a Pats fan. Hubby is Washington). We should have some fun Sunday. :D

Enjoy the game!

orangebarrel
10-17-2014, 11:01 PM
May I suggest, before the game you should eat at Casa Bonita. A fine mexican restaurant not too far from the stadium.

:laugh: I like this post

marlinmate
10-18-2014, 07:12 AM
My father and I are flying in for the game tomorrow. I have heard of pre game field passes, but I have not been able to find any info on these. Are they available, who should I contact, and how much are they roughly?

JWinn
10-18-2014, 09:07 AM
My father and I are flying in for the game tomorrow. I have heard of pre game field passes, but I have not been able to find any info on these. Are they available, who should I contact, and how much are they roughly?

Hi Marlin.

Sorry, but you won't find any info on them. They are not available for purchase. They are perks for season ticket holders, & prizes in contests. And pretty much "Invite only".

I need to ask my ticket rep at least one week in advance if I want pre game field passes, and then it's a toss up if she can give them to me. I cannot BUY them.

Generally, for the most part, and I hate to say it, but it's true, the people you see down there on the field during pre game warm up are connected somehow. Thru personal or business, or thru having tickets since Moses, those people have established a connection to the Broncos, hence, they are invited down. A lot of them sit in boxes. (Lots of perks to owning a box of 24 (or more) seats.)

Not something that's transferrable either.

They put your name on a waiting list, and you have to show up at a certain table on the North side. If your name is not on the list, you wont be part of pre game on the field.

Sorry.

Frenchy180
10-18-2014, 09:58 AM
Hi Marlin.

Sorry, but you won't find any info on them. They are not available for purchase. They are perks for season ticket holders, & prizes in contests. And pretty much "Invite only".

I need to ask my ticket rep at least one week in advance if I want pre game field passes, and then it's a toss up if she can give them to me. I cannot BUY them.

Generally, for the most part, and I hate to say it, but it's true, the people you see down there on the field during pre game warm up are connected somehow. Thru personal or business, or thru having tickets since Moses, those people have established a connection to the Broncos, hence, they are invited down. A lot of them sit in boxes. (Lots of perks to owning a box of 24 (or more) seats.)

Not something that's transferrable either.

They put your name on a waiting list, and you have to show up at a certain table on the North side. If your name is not on the list, you wont be part of pre game on the field.

Sorry.

I could not have said it any better myself...

marlinmate
10-18-2014, 04:04 PM
Thank you for answering that. Either way we are going to have a blast. My dad grew up in Colorado and has been a fan forever. He has never been to a home game, and I have never been to a game, so we are pumped. He flys in from Atlanta, and I fly in from North Carolina. I think he scored us some seats in section 102. Any suggestions on what to do before the game? We were thinking about hanging out and going into the mountain village when they let us in and maybe watch warm ups.

OntarioBronco
10-18-2014, 04:21 PM
We are also flying in from Ontario Canada for tomorrow's game. We would also love suggestions on things to do before the game. Thanks.

JWinn
10-18-2014, 06:14 PM
Section 102 will be excellent. You'l be on the Broncos side, near their tunnel. You definitely wanna be in your seats for introductions. You'll feel the heat from the fire blasts. (I do, you definitely will!)

The Mountain Village is on the north end, inside the gates. As long as you have a ticket, your in for that. That's probably a pretty good idea. It's a lot like the club, with TV, alumni and cheerleader autographs, and lots of expensive food and drink, lol. Just outside, as it's part of the regular main concourse.

If your not part of a tailgate, that's a good suggestion.

Have a good trip and game!