PDA

View Full Version : Planning a trip to Denver for Bills game - Questions

BroncosB2B
10-27-2014, 10:12 AM
Hi everyone,

My wife and I are planning a trip to Denver for the Bills game. I have a few questions regarding the stadium layout and where we should sit.

I'd like to make this experience one that we can get the most out of. We want to sit in the lower section. I'm not sure if we should sit in the South Stands, or try to get close to the Broncos tunnel, or try to get along the sideline. I always enjoy getting to games as early as possible to watch warmups, but have never been to a home game. Do Broncos players come by and sign autographs during warmups?

What are the views like from the endzone/corner sections?

What sections are close to the Broncos tunnel?

Any suggestions for getting player autographs?

Any suggestions for places to look for tickets?

Thanks for your help!

JWinn
10-27-2014, 11:49 AM
Hey B2B Long time?

1st off, no the players do not sign autographs during warmups. They are working, and for the most part ignore the crowd.

That's the crowd who have pre game passes I'm talking about.

Now, by the tunnel, there's a chance there, usually after games. Section 134 & 135 surround the tunnel the team uses. If your lucky, you might be able to catch one going in. I just don't see too many people get lucky before games. BTW, this IS in the South Stands technically. Just on the edge.

We saw Peyton throw his wristbands into the crowd Thursday night. That was at the tunnel by 134. But he did not stop to sign. Not that I saw at a least.

Lastly, on autos, the place people are most successful for current team ink is on their way to and from the parking lot. They park on the south side.

Views. Look here, & just type in the section you wish to see the view from;

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/denver_broncos/

As for tickets, the place to go is the NFL Ticket Exchange. Anywhere else comes with a risk. Links to that everywhere…. lol

Hope that helps!

:logo:

BroncosB2B
10-27-2014, 12:25 PM
Hi JWinn

Thanks for the information. Pre game passes? Are you talking about the passes that let people on the field pregame? I would love to get my hands on some of those. My wife and I are planning to do a stadium tour on Saturday.

Any other tricks of the trade that you would suggest to help make this trip even more awesome?

Thanks!

JWinn
10-27-2014, 01:01 PM
Hi JWinn

Thanks for the information. Pre game passes? Are you talking about the passes that let people on the field pregame? I would love to get my hands on some of those. My wife and I are planning to do a stadium tour on Saturday.

Any other tricks of the trade that you would suggest to help make this trip even more awesome?

Thanks!

Wouldn't we all? lol

I just posted about the pregame passes last week. There's a thread just below on that.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?233430-Tomorrows-game&p=5061163&highlight=#post5061163

My big suggestion would be to spring for a dinner at either Elways or Shanahans. Both are very expensive, but very good, and both offer you a chance to view some Broncos hardware in glass cases.

I find that stuff pretty cool. :thumb:

:logo: